- 09-09-2003, 03:44 AM
- 09-09-2003, 05:55 AM
the 5 main ingredients that make up V-12 structure is calorie-free. Other Ingredients such as citric acid and aspartme are also calorie-free. Here's proof....
Serving Size: 1 Level Scoop (9.5 g)
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories from Fat 0
Carbohydrates 0 g 0%
Sugars 0 g
CVT™ (Cell Volumizing Technology)
Proprietary Matrix of:
Tricreatine Malate 3 g **
Betaine-Glycocyamine 1.5 g **
NAG™ N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine 1 g **
(Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) 1 g **
Taurine 1 g **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Acesulfame-K, Aspartame, FD&C Red #40 and Blue #1, Phenylalanine.
PHENYLKETONURICS: Contains phenylalanine.
- 09-09-2003, 06:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 12Last Post: 05-31-2012, 06:05 PM
- By Chemical Evolution in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2003, 07:34 AM
- By sage in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2003, 12:19 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Weight LossReplies: 6Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:36 PM
- By Inzah Dude in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 12-03-2002, 08:45 PM