Stimulant X - what's up?

ezekiel73

Awards
Greetings all,

I'm a 34 yr old male who has recently decided to reclaim the manliness of his physical glory days (those days officially ended during my late 20's when I was forced to stop working out due to a very severe physical injury).

Ok, so fast forward to the present, I feel my body telling me we're finally all good to go, so I'm ready to hit the gym hard once again. Well, I noticed while doing some supplement research recently that there has literally been a supplement revolution in the 6-7 years that I've been away from the workout scene!

One in particular grabbed my attention, namely, Stimulant X - I read some extraordinary reviews about the product as far as its effectiveness to boost energy levels while getting through a tough workout. I always had difficulty getting through my workouts with sufficient vigor, and back in the day I usually relied on "Ripped Fuel" by Twin Labs, which probably isn't even sold anymore! But, to my dismay, just as I was about to go get some of this stuff, I came across some posts that claimed it had been discontinued and that only a different version of it called Stimulant X 2.0 was available - these posts went on to say that the 2.0 product does not stimulate nearly as effectively as the 1st product.

So then, what's really the deal? Is Stimulant X 1 now totally extinct? And if so, is Stimulant X 2 really an inferior stimulant product when compared to the 1st product? Also, I realize this is old news to most of you, but if you guys could please drop some knowledge on my about the ablove mentioned products then I would be most appreciative! I need to get caught up with the modern supplement world, there's some crazy@%$# available these days!!

Zeke

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howdy, Zeke!

Though I will not deny that the current version of StimX is not as potent of a stim as the original version, the product was changed and tweaked to provide a better all-around experience. Many users complained that the first StimX was too potent - one pill was keeping them up for many many many hours after it should have died down. Though stim tolerances vary, the majority seemed to agree that it should be toned down. Thusly the new version.

What the new version does better is provide long-lasting smooth energy throughout the day. You don't necessarily notice a buzz from it like you do many caffeine-based stims, but you just are "up and around" for longer, getting more stuff done without being wired out of your mind. The new version also helps to decrease appetite as well as provide a slight mood elevation. A happy day is a good one!

Though many have mentioned about the decreased "effectiveness" of the new version, I've tried 'em all and am personally on the fence. The guys at AX know me as the resident stim junkie, as most things take a lot higher dose to affect me. I'd like to see the old one come back as another product, and if you cross your fingers, it just might! (Can't say much at this time... ;) ) But if you try the new one and don't like it for any reason, there's always our guarantee. Just PM me if you have any problems and we'll get it sorted out for you ASAP!!

Best wishes in your goals! :D

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Howdy, Zeke!

Though I will not deny that the current version of StimX is not as potent of a stim as the original version, the product was changed and tweaked to provide a better all-around experience. Many users complained that the first StimX was too potent - one pill was keeping them up for many many many hours after it should have died down. Though stim tolerances vary, the majority seemed to agree that it should be toned down. Thusly the new version.

What the new version does better is provide long-lasting smooth energy throughout the day. You don't necessarily notice a buzz from it like you do many caffeine-based stims, but you just are "up and around" for longer, getting more stuff done without being wired out of your mind. The new version also helps to decrease appetite as well as provide a slight mood elevation. A happy day is a good one!

Though many have mentioned about the decreased "effectiveness" of the new version, I've tried 'em all and am personally on the fence. The guys at AX know me as the resident stim junkie, as most things take a lot higher dose to affect me. I'd like to see the old one come back as another product, and if you cross your fingers, it just might! (Can't say much at this time... ;) ) But if you try the new one and don't like it for any reason, there's always our guarantee. Just PM me if you have any problems and we'll get it sorted out for you ASAP!!

Best wishes in your goals! :D
I would be so happy if that happened. I loved the intense feeling I got from OG Stim X. It made me so euphoric and wired. It's not something I use daily but when I want it nothing compares.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won a contest what, 2 years ago on NAMING the product STIMULANT X (logo/name-I chose AXIMUM OVERDRIVE) and got a few free bottles of the original STIM X. I am proud to say, I still have some left!!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
You can still load up on the original at the Vitamin Shoppe. They have the 2 pill samples packs still out for $.99 near the register..

I bought 4 of the sample packets a while back and took 2 pills in the morning and 2 pills 6 hours later and just had a moderate "feel good" feeling. Tried it again the next day and still nothing major.

But, head down to your local Vitamin Shoppe and just buy up the rest of the samples if you really want them, and put them in an empty bottle.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine that most original stim x would be approaching its expiration date right?

ezekiel73

Awards
S'up fellas! I appreciate the observations with respect to StimX - much thanks for hittin' me with some knowledge and insight! Also, I have one serious learning curve to scale concerning the technology of bodybuilding supplement science, but it definitely looks like I came to the right place for assistance. Lastly, and if I may hijack my own post here, does anyone out there advocate taking Cytolean for a pre-lifting boost? Being a newb and all I was unsuccessful at locating any threads on this particular product - thanks in advance for any & all replies!

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I tried the original several times when they were mailing out 6 tablet samplers, I had maybe 2 or 3 of these packs and it was the best stimulant/energy supplement i've ever taken. I was up for maybe 12 hours with crazy energy, I also took this stuff when I went to Vegas. Anyways, I haven't tried the new formula but i'm sure it's good too.