What is "Methyl Zone"

  1. What is "Methyl Zone"


    ok someone decipher this compound

    Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone 20mg

    the directions say to take 40mg perday...so im guessing its not sd or pp...so ummm what is it???


  2. It methylated 1-AD AKA a Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha clone. Its a percursor to M1T, but does not deliver the size gains. On the flip side, it does deliver the strength gains.

  3. BTW, this link will explain a bit more-
    Methyl 1-Alpha
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    It methylated 1-AD AKA a Legal Gear Methyl 1-Alpha clone. Its a percursor to M1T, but does not deliver the size gains. On the flip side, it does deliver the strength gains.
    And it delivers serious libido increases!

  5. the link didnt work...so this is just m1-alpha...exact same compound...i wasnt taking ph's when this was around so was it ANY good...

  6. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    the link didnt work...so this is just m1-alpha...exact same compound...i wasnt taking ph's when this was around so was it ANY good...
    The link works just fine

  7. is it like finding jesus or something?

  8. well...uve all been very helpful...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    And it delivers serious libido increases!
    Really?

    Do tell.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Really?

    Do tell.
    I did a short run of it one time time and I was also running M-1P, which destroyed my libido, but the M-1A make it go nuts!! I strength was outstanding too.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    I did a short run of it one time time and I was also running M-1P, which destroyed my libido, but the M-1A make it go nuts!! I strength was outstanding too.
    M1P is the 5aa reduced version of medroxyprogesterone, which bluntly put, is chemical castration. M1P will kill a bulls libido!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    M1P is the 5aa reduced version of medroxyprogesterone, which bluntly put, is chemical castration. M1P will kill a bulls libido!
    Libido was horrible in M1P, but pumps were unreal.
  13. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Libido was horrible in M1P, but pumps were unreal.
    LOL! Pumps were good everywhere else because it was not going to your unit!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    LOL! Pumps were good everywhere else because it was not going to your unit!
    LOL, yeah until I added the M1-A

  15. I got really quick strength gain from M1-A, but it crushed my libido. I did not use the M1-P, thankfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    LOL, yeah until I added the M1-A

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I got really quick strength gain from M1-A, but it crushed my libido. I did not use the M1-P, thankfully.
    Believe it or not, my nuts didnt shrink much on M1-A/M1-P, but Methoxy TRN on the other had was the worst ever for libido and nuts (never again will I take a progestin)!

  17. Ewww, that sucks! I bought some M-TRN, but traded my friend for a bottle of Ergo's 1-AD. Hell, I still have that bottle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde12 View Post
    Believe it or not, my nuts didnt shrink much on M1-A/M1-P, but Methoxy TRN on the other had was the worst ever for libido and nuts (never again will I take a progestin)!

  18. is this compound very toxic? I thought i read that somewhere I would like to use it as a kickstarter of a bulk in the future

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Motox View Post
    is this compound very toxic? I thought i read that somewhere I would like to use it as a kickstarter of a bulk in the future
    From what I understand, it is highly toxic and probably more than superdrol. I think it says on the bottle on only run for 3 weeks, well at least thats what I thought it said on M1-A.

  20. Yeah, M1A is toxic. I recommend against using it for more then 3 weeks. Make sure you use ALL support supplements through out the entire cycle and then at least 4 weeks after, too.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. "In the ZONE"
    By Pleonastic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-05-2009, 12:47 AM
  2. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. Mini rant about the "Women's Zone" of the gym
    By ArnoldIsMyIdol in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. "In the Zone": (My Focus XT review)
    By motiv8er in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
  5. DS' Methyl-Dien: "Oral Solution" Versus the Tabs
    By Rock Lee in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Log in
Log in