recreate...

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
...did you not get a shirt with your order? Most people on the board here have only had it for about a week tops. It's kinda soon for most to be sharing any type of results with the product. Seriously though, why the harsh tone?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
...did you not get a shirt with your order? Most people on the board here have only had it for about a week tops. It's kinda soon for most to be sharing any type of results with the product. Seriously though, why the harsh tone?
Maybe he's envious he didnt get a shirt when it first cam out...only thing i can think of....:toofunny:

G

great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results.

Those that been around to witness the release of all USPlabs products can testify that USPlabs beta tests all products before marketing is released.

We use research, innovative compounds, and beta tester feedback to write our copy.

Cissus changed the Joint/tendon industry and now EVERYONE has a cissus product.

PowerFULL the only effective HGH/anabolic supplement on the market.

Anabolic Pump is so special people are barely getting to understand how special it is...Innovation takes a while to grasp but many did off the back.

P-Slin a real pre workout pump that produces amazing natural energy, endurance, recovery.

Recreate is just following in the foot-steps of innovation.

haha wait until our next release....this one has me speechless at the moment and as a matter of fact most testers said "not sure what this feeling is but I love it!"

The patent attorney said its a shoe in and will be awarded...

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm down 2lbs after 5 days of use. I've been stuck at 219lbs for about 2-3 weeks. Recreate is doing it's job for me.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to cut & paste from my Recreate log, because I think it makes a greater and clearer impact then what I just wrote. I've been recomping for over a month.

Preface: The flat bench is by no means my greatest progression in strength throughout this process, however, because flat bench is the most generically recognizable and accepted form of a measure of strength (I believe its Deadlifts, but that's a more experienced breed of lifters who embrace that, but for most of the world, it's the mighty flat bench. I could also get into the discernment of upper vs lower extremity forces of contraction, but for the sake of simplicity....) I am posting "changes" in Flat Bench days, relative to what I was weighing at the time.

A Note About Recreate:
I was stuck at 219lbs for 2-3 weeks. At the end of 5 days into taking Recreate, I am down to 217lbs. 217lbs was my morning weight today.

Weighing@230lbs
Flat Bench
275lbs x 8 reps
295lbs x 6 reps
295lbs x 5 reps

Weighing@225lbs
Flat Bench
275lbs x 8 reps
295lbs x 6 reps
315lbs x 3 reps

Weighing@225lbs
Flat Bench
275lbs x 8 reps
295lbs x 4 reps
315lbs x 5 reps

Weighing@219lbs
Flat Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
275lbs x 8 reps
315lbs x 4 reps

Weighing@219lbs I was stuck at this weight for 2-3 weeks
Flat Bench
275lbs x 10 reps
295lbs x 8 reps
315lbs x 5 reps

Weighing@217lbs In 5 days of Recreate, my weight went down 2lbs
Flat Bench
225lbs x 10 reps
275lbs x 8 reps
315lbs x 5 reps
335lbs x 3 reps

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Those that been around to witness the release of all USPlabs products can testify that USPlabs beta tests all products before marketing is released.

We use research, innovative compounds, and beta tester feedback to write our copy.

Cissus changed the Joint/tendon industry and now EVERYONE has a cissus product.

PowerFULL the only effective HGH/anabolic supplement on the market.

Anabolic Pump is so special people are barely getting to understand how special it is...Innovation takes a while to grasp but many did off the back.

P-Slin a real pre workout pump that produces amazing natural energy, endurance, recovery.

Recreate is just following in the foot-steps of innovation.

haha wait until our next release....this one has me speechless at the moment and as a matter of fact most testers said "not sure what this feeling is but I love it!"

The patent attorney said its a shoe in and will be awarded...
I actually havent got around to using this yet...believe it or not!!!

G

Recreate still has to prove itself but our past history validates our marketing. And just breeze over the ingredient panel..pretty different, no?

So far the feedback has been beyond positive and we broke the first week sales record at Nutra...So if it's just marketing smoke. I will be run out of towm(or in this case space) but I would not sabatoge my other innovative products by releasing BS..never ever ever ever do that to any of my customers or insult any of my other products to releasing fluff...EVER!!!!!

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm not trying to be an @ss or anything. i know you guys have very solid products. just sayin those big long ads with approvals from doctors are always sketchy to me. and no i didn't get a free t-shirt with my order. i don't know why asking a simple question is taken as having an issue with a company. i'm not gonna just take something because of an article i saw on the internet or a magazine. if u don't question new products theres nothing stopping a company from getting lazy and just putting out something to make money. again not saying that happens to everyone but it does happen.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
i'm not trying to be an @ss or anything. i know you guys have very solid products. just sayin those big long ads with approvals from doctors are always sketchy to me. and no i didn't get a free t-shirt with my order. i don't know why asking a simple question is taken as having an issue with a company. i'm not gonna just take something because of an article i saw on the internet or a magazine. if u don't question new products theres nothing stopping a company from getting lazy and just putting out something to make money. again not saying that happens to everyone but it does happen.

I agree,

Jacob, I do love usplab products, but when I saw the advertisement for recreate, it did resemble a muscletech advertisement. Now im not sure if recreate works or not, but the funky ads do remind me of muscletech. The tactics used in the advertisements sorta resembles those of companys who try to sell you off DHEA in replacement as the next big anabolic steroid. I love AP, I have p-slin in my drawer, Im a big fan of usplab and I know your stuff is awesome but the way you advertise it kinda give recreate a skeptic glow. That is my opinion of course.

G

I agree,

Jacob, I do love usplab products, but when I saw the advertisement for recreate, it did resemble a muscletech advertisement. Now im not sure if recreate works or not, but the funky ads do remind me of muscletech. The tactics used in the advertisements sorta resembles those of companys who try to sell you off DHEA in replacement as the next big anabolic steroid. I love AP, I have p-slin in my drawer, Im a big fan of usplab and I know your stuff is awesome but the way you advertise it kinda give recreate a skeptic glow. That is my opinion of course.

Sales would have to disagree with you and Anssi(the picture) is a respected member of our community not just some "dude" we made up. The ingredients are listed clearly. You can do your own research. The before and afters are 100% legit. Steve pictured in the Video is a member of Anabolic Minds. He is not to hard to find.

It's impossible to please everyone so my best suggestion is not purchase the product for the time being to satisfy you distaste for the advertising.

If it sound to good to be true...mabye in this instance it is that good?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
End of the day fellas, it's a business. You all and I know, talk with, and respect the guys at USPLabs. But for a lot of these companies, our business isn't enough to keep the ship afloat. They do need to sell themselves to the average consumer who doesn't spend time online reading up on supplements. For some companies that haven't been around for a long time, they do need to do something big and flashy to get the consumer's attention. Kinda like the quote "Don't hate the player, hate the game," I'm sure they'd prefer to not have to create 2 page spreads for magazines.

I was kinda put off by your initial post jsp because of the aggressiveness in your wording. You appeared to be placing USPLabs in the same boat with MT and other potenial snake oil dealers. Whether that was your intention or not, it was the effect that I got from it.

Recreate has been out for less than 2 weeks. Give the consumers a chance to use it for a good month or so because stirring up an angry mob.

Let the consumers dictate you opinions of the product, not the MuscleTech-esque ads in a magazine. Or even form your own opinion. You have a bottle, have you cracked the seal yet?

G

End of the day fellas, it's a business. You all and I know, talk with, and respect the guys at USPLabs. But for a lot of these companies, our business isn't enough to keep the ship afloat. They do need to sell themselves to the average consumer who doesn't spend time online reading up on supplements. For some companies that haven't been around for a long time, they do need to do something big and flashy to get the consumer's attention. Kinda like the quote "Don't hate the player, hate the game," I'm sure they'd prefer to not have to create 2 page spreads for magazines.

I was kinda put off by your initial post jsp because of the aggressiveness in your wording. You appeared to be placing USPLabs in the same boat with MT and other potenial snake oil dealers. Whether that was your intention or not, it was the effect that I got from it.

Recreate has been out for less than 2 weeks. Give the consumers a chance to use it for a good month or so because stirring up an angry mob.

Let the consumers dictate you opinions of the product, not the MuscleTech-esque ads in a magazine. Or even form your own opinion. You have a bottle, have you cracked the seal yet?
An advertisment in main stream bodybuilding magazines cost between 2500-20,000 a page! We opted against Recreate "its Good" with picture of a bottle.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marketing is disposable media; its intent is not to please everyone but to reach the most. If that's a reality you do not feel comfortable reconciling with, then you should not only pass on USP products, but relocate from any 'Westernized' country.

You are categorizing us with MuscleTech, so let's define MuscleTech for the purposes of this comparison. First, MuscleTech does not necessarily make ineffective products; they use high-grade materials, proven ingredients, and ingredients I would venture to say you're purchasing already. So, the question then, is what makes them so chastised? Two things; firstly, their marketing; secondly, their extremely high markups which exacerbates the first condition.

Not only is ReCreate extremely affordable, especially when taken into consideration with market prices for other fatburners (36.95 compared to that price for products which only have one of ReCreate's MOAs), but it is also extremely novel, and extremely effective.

As towards why the responders took a harsh tone with you, look at your somewhat arrogant and abrasive form of questioning. Admittedly, you know nothing about either the product, or the results, so why insinuate that we're "learning a lesson in fake advertising"?

M

mdts

Awards
Simply put Muscle Tech has not one product that has done what they have claimed it to do for the majority of people. Where as USP Labs has put out four products that have proven their effectiveness time and time again. I would sooner would sooner give my hard earned money to them then to Muscle trash.
My 2 cents.

W

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Simply put Muscle Tech has not one product that has done what they have claimed it to do for the majority of people. Where as USP Labs has put out four products that have proven their effectiveness time and time again. I would sooner would sooner give my hard earned money to them then to Muscle trash.
My 2 cents.
me too.. :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
ok guys I`m thinking of going with animal cuts(I heard good things), can anyone give me a good reason to wait and go with recreate instead?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok guys I`m thinking of going with animal cuts(I heard good things), can anyone give me a good reason to wait and go with recreate instead?
I'd rather not make comparisons that could tend toward negativity; suffice to say, I am fully confident in our product, and suggest that you make a comparative analysis of the two!

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
G

I'll be interested in a comparative once your done.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Marketing is disposable media; its intent is not to please everyone but to reach the most. If that's a reality you do not feel comfortable reconciling with, then you should not only pass on USP products, but relocate from any 'Westernized' country.

You are categorizing us with MuscleTech, so let's define MuscleTech for the purposes of this comparison. First, MuscleTech does not necessarily make ineffective products; they use high-grade materials, proven ingredients, and ingredients I would venture to say you're purchasing already. So, the question then, is what makes them so chastised? Two things; firstly, their marketing; secondly, their extremely high markups which exacerbates the first condition.

Not only is ReCreate extremely affordable, especially when taken into consideration with market prices for other fatburners (36.95 compared to that price for products which only have one of ReCreate's MOAs), but it is also extremely novel, and extremely effective.

As towards why the responders took a harsh tone with you, look at your somewhat arrogant and abrasive form of questioning. Admittedly, you know nothing about either the product, or the results, so why insinuate that we're "learning a lesson in fake advertising"?
i stated in my initial post that i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think everybody is reacting way too harshly to a simple question. your loyalty to a certain company can blind u from questioning anything they put out. why is it wrong to inquire about a new product? people know most of the sponsored logs are crap along with the "scientific testing" that goes into a lot of products. just a simple question was posed along with an observation and i get turned into the anti-christ.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think everybody is reacting way too harshly to a simple question. your loyalty to a certain company can blind u from questioning anything they put out. why is it wrong to inquire about a new product? people know most of the sponsored logs are crap along with the "scientific testing" that goes into a lot of products. just a simple question was posed along with an observation and i get turned into the anti-christ.
You asked like a d!ck, and you got a reply like a d!ck. Arrogance and sensitivity are counterintuitive traits to have in a person.

In terms of the results, they've been overwhelmingly positive, and there is even a feedback thread in our sub-forum that you could have searched for prior to asking.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing I've read here has made you look like the ant-christ. What are you reading?

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You asked like a d!ck, and you got a reply like a d!ck. Arrogance and sensitivity are counterintuitive traits to have in a person.

In terms of the results, they've been overwhelmingly positive, and there is even a feedback thread in our sub-forum that you could have searched for prior to asking.
how did i ask like a dick?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you not reading the same thread as I am?

You asked if we were 'learning a lesson in fake advertising' and then went on to say advertising like ours is why you hate certain companies.

"Hey baby, I hate girls who wear that shirt, can I have your number?"

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you not reading the same thread as I am?

You asked if we were 'learning a lesson in fake advertising' and then went on to say advertising like ours is why you hate certain companies.

"Hey baby, I hate girls who wear that shirt, can I have your number?"
u just answered it for me. I ASKED a question, inquiring. and by companies i hate are the ones that do that and have over priced sh!t products.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't think that comes off a bit condescending? Clearly you made this statement prior to research, because people had been reporting plenty of positive feedback all week long.

Also, Mullet wasn't calling you a **** for the inquiry. Reps defend inquiries all day long, it's the way you asked it. Your question implies a neutral position looking for answers, but you asked it with the implication that BS is in the air based on nothing but your set biased opinion against their marketing approach. With that said, I still don't think you were made to look like the anti-christ.

My log isn't sponsored either, I'm just reporting the effects as they occur.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. I'm not attacking you right now and I know Mullet can be harsh at times, but from what I read, inadvertently or not, you did come off in a way for someone to respond defensively.

G

where is the question and the question marks? To me it reads as a statment and a tiny request at the end. Why are you so upset about recreate?

great breakthrough product or a company learning a lesson in fake advertising. i know usp labs is nothing like muscle tech but the advertising is a big reminder of why i hate certain companies. anybody who's been taking it please chime on on results..

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Personally compared with another very popular cortisol product on the market ive had better results with ReCreate. Take that for what you will, just letting you know my experience with ReCreate.

G

I also like to end this discussion with this parting statement; If our strategy as you call it "a Lesson in false advertising" why would we jeopardize future sales by releasing recreate for free to unbiased members for review before sales...would be a dumb strategy to beta test a bunk product before release.

We are beyond confident in our innovation that feedback exist before the product is for sale and THAT is the exact reason recreate broke records at Nutraplanet.

Lets move on to more important matters in life like getting ripped for the summer.

One life guys train hard!

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am running a low dose andrenosterone (11-oxo) cycle. Now I plan on tapering my dose towards the end of the cycle as to not get a cortisol rebound. Seeing as though Recreate also affects cortisol, would it be worth putting it in my pct as another measure to combat a potential cortisol rebound?

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You don't think that comes off a bit condescending? Clearly you made this statement prior to research, because people had been reporting plenty of positive feedback all week long.

Also, Mullet wasn't calling you a **** for the inquiry. Reps defend inquiries all day long, it's the way you asked it. Your question implies a neutral position looking for answers, but you asked it with the implication that BS is in the air based on nothing but your set biased opinion against their marketing approach. With that said, I still don't think you were made to look like the anti-christ.

My log isn't sponsored either, I'm just reporting the effects as they occur.
i've done research and looked at logs. yes the logs showed good things. maybe i should have worded my original post differently. i guess it's kinda hard to know how someone is saying something by reading their typing. i buy stuff. i have a bottle of recreate sitting in my room, just waiting for my DCP to come in before i started so i wanted some peoples honest opinions. and i was just making an observation about the ad. a lot of times when u see ads like that the product doesn't live up to the claims. could recreate be a good product yes but that doesn't mean it lives up to all the claims they have made. everyone knows advertisings are exaggerated or show the best reports and best results made by people that are not typical.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where is the question and the question marks? To me it reads as a statment and a tiny request at the end. Why are you so upset about recreate?
i'm not upset about it. if i offended anybody at USP labs it wasn't intentional. sorry my grammar isn't always the best when typing on message boards. hell i already bought recreat, just not gonna start it till my dcp come in.

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now I am running a low dose andrenosterone (11-oxo) cycle. Now I plan on tapering my dose towards the end of the cycle as to not get a cortisol rebound. Seeing as though Recreate also affects cortisol, would it be worth putting it in my pct as another measure to combat a potential cortisol rebound?
isn't 11 oxo adrenosterone? i've seen it spelled both ways on different products. don't know if it's a spelling error or what. maybe it's andrenosterone. the bulk powder i've bought was adrenosterone powder so i dont know what to believe.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
isn't 11 oxo adrenosterone? i've seen it spelled both ways on different products. don't know if it's a spelling error or what. maybe it's andrenosterone. the bulk powder i've bought was adrenosterone powder so i dont know what to believe.
Yeah, as far as I know 11-oxo is Adrenosterone. That is what it says on the bottle

giodee

giodee

Awards
I'm on day 4 of recreate. Lost a pound and a half... I have a huge intolerance for stims and love the mild energy this product provides without the jitters. Also my sense of taste and flavor seems to be heightened (I found this really strange). So far I think the advertising seems to be justified.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Aside from all this bs, has anyone else noticed that you cant open a magazine and not see something about usp? I was browsing planet muscle the other day, and there were like 10 ads in it for USP products. Bought flex, and there is an article on cissus, and how awesome it is. Not saying this is bad, merely commenting, actually impressed by the flood of marketing from yall. Glad to see something other then MT ads that take up 15 pages. All this advertising makes me excited(in a way only usp can) for what USP has in store for the future. Seems like they are setting the groundwork for something very big.:think:wonder what it is?

M

maradona10

Awards
well, I got my Recreate this morning (in Aus) and I dropped my first 2 pills.

Thermogenic effect was on within half an hour and I felt quite charged all day. Maybe not in a stimulant kind of way but more so...focused (for use of a better word)

In regards to the marketing.. I have to agree that it does sound too amazing sometimes and unfortounately after seeing so many scams going around, some people (those not aware of how good your products are) might think "yeah right", another company making amazing claims....

it's hard because you need to promote a product in a field where so many companies lie

G

Aside from all this bs, has anyone else noticed that you cant open a magazine and not see something about usp? I was browsing planet muscle the other day, and there were like 10 ads in it for USP products. Bought flex, and there is an article on cissus, and how awesome it is. Not saying this is bad, merely commenting, actually impressed by the flood of marketing from yall. Glad to see something other then MT ads that take up 15 pages. All this advertising makes me excited(in a way only usp can) for what USP has in store for the future. Seems like they are setting the groundwork for something very big.:think:wonder what it is?

Did the Flex article Plug our product or just talk about Cissus in general?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I first got interest in Pslin through a magazine ad, it was a really effective article. I thought it appealed to the intellect through good context, rather then some sexy bikini chick or a pro bb popping it their mouth. I really hate those pro bb supp ads, I'm like C'MON, that had NOTHING to do with how you look, get the hell outta here. You'd have to have some serious issues with your 21st chromosome to buy into those pro bb ads.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I have not seen the advestisement in question, but you can't fault Jacob if it's eye catching and draws in the numpties like a MT adverstisement. That was the point of putting it in a magazine. People on the boards are going to go with products they know are effective, but people reading magazines need the pizzaz to get them to buy it. And guess what, USP is trying to make money. I know that sounds crazy, but I swear it's true.

As long is the advertisement is not full of lies, or is particularly misleading (once again, I haven't seen it), then I have no problem with it. It's still an effective product that is not over priced. My only concern is the increased advertising budget will cause an increase in the price.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Ill admitt it, Usplabs goes hog wild on their advertising but when it comes down to it, there products flat out work. They are the number one company out there in my book and always will be. Jacob is a godsent to the industry and is one of the most giving people ever put on this planet. If he tells me something is going to WORK, Its going to flat out WORK!

J

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill admitt it, Usplabs goes hog wild on their advertising but when it comes down to it, there products flat out work. They are the number one company out there in my book and always will be. Jacob is a godsent to the industry and is one of the most giving people ever put on this planet. If he tells me something is going to WORK, Its going to flat out WORK!
i agree. i was just questioning. i mean i have a bottle of AP on the way and just started taking the recreate(my DCP came in today) can't wait to try this stack.

KSMA

KSMA

Awards
Did the Flex article Plug our product or just talk about Cissus in general?
Nah they didnt plug your product directly. It just talks about the advantages of cissus and shows a bunch of university studies and what not. At the end it says "Despite clinically supported bodybuilding benefits of cissus, it's still a rare find at local supplement shops or even on supplement websites. Chances are you'll get a blank stare if you ask for cissus at a retail store. Luckily, a few cutting-edge companies offer Cissus Quadrangularis supplements." Funny though, most people can walk into GNC and ask for it and find USP Super Cissus.

Last edited:
G

Nah they didnt plug your product directly. It just talks about the advantages of cissus and shows a bunch of university studies and what not. At the end it says "Despite clinically supported bodybuilding benefits of cissus, it's still a rare find at local supplement shops or even on supplement websites. Chances are you'll get a blank stare if you ask for cissus at a retail store. Luckily, a few cutting-edge companies offer Cissus Quadrangularis supplements." Funny though, most people can walk into GNC and ask for it and find USP Super Cissus.
Damn! You know the writer got the idea to write the article because of Super Cissus Rx.