Aplodan by MuscleTech huh?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
-83% More Muscle Fiber Activation*
-Triggers Untapped Human Growth Potential*
-Pharmacologically Engineered To Trigger Dormant Muscle Fiber -Activation in 7 Days*
-Scientifically Researched In Over 30 Independent Studies

Right so basically the ingredients for this are Creatine and ALA... that's all? So you're gonna pay 67 bucks for this when you can pay 10 bucks in total buying bulk ALA and Creatine?? Man what a joke by MuscleTech.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I think someone is angry they bought Aplodan before finding AM....

lol j/p bro. Yea MuscleTech is the dirty whore of the supplement world. They make promise after promise but end up taking more from you than their worth and never make you feel good.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
d00d before aplodan I ran a 5.26 forty and now I run a 4.19 forty aplodan is a fxing godsend arite

brandon615

Awards
This one is almost as funny as their anabolic halo.
You can feel it go to work. It will freeze your insides to subzero temps. So basically if you get touched you would shatter???

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
No I didn't buy it. I went to my supp store and saw it there so I came back home and did a search on it and it's basically creatine and ALA. Tears muscle fibers? lol wow. I just wanted to point it out that's all.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
This one is almost as funny as their anabolic halo.
You can feel it go to work. It will freeze your insides to subzero temps. So basically if you get touched you would shatter???
Lol ya... I think I only bought a MuscleTech MRP one time because I in a mall... thats all.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was fooled into buying creakic this summer, before I reached AM. I've used like 1/4 of the bottle, so the rest is decaying in my room.

anyone wanna buy any creakic...

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I bought some MAP products from GNC last month... ya over priced but they do the job and I had extra cash to spend so I said why not, but I would never buy any muscletech products.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Asylum Project is made by some company like Iovate if I remember correctly, which is a branch of Muscletech, or a sister company of some sort.

You just bought Muscletech products!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Asylum Project is made by some company like Iovate if I remember correctly, which is a branch of Muscletech, or a sister company of some sort.

You just bought Muscletech products!
Ahh shoot me now. That I didn't know, I thought MAP was independent.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
So long as you bought Freak Fix, I think you're okay. It tastes damn good, and at least it's protein.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
So long as you bought Freak Fix, I think you're okay. It tastes damn good, and at least it's protein.
Naw got the Anabolic O.D but really for the taste, it tasted so damn good(tried a sample), after a workout I really enjoy chugging that down. On a strict diet that's the only thing that tastes sweet that I look forward too... ya my diet is that strict it makes this sound that lame.

brandon615

Awards
MAP Freak Fix vanilla flavor yummm but exactly what you sed nothin amazing jus some good ole tastin protein.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
haaaha Alex yea i'll confirm it... MAP is owned and operated by the same company as muscletech!!! They just have changed there advertising a bit slightly to appeal specifically teens and young adults of whom are looking for that genetic altering BS!!:lol:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
haaaha Alex yea i'll confirm it... MAP is owned and operated by the same company as muscletech!!! They just have changed there advertising a bit slightly to appeal specifically teens and young adults of whom are looking for that genetic altering BS!!:lol:
Oh well like I said I got a sample of O.D and it tasted so good that I actually bought the thing for 30 bucks. Man I'm gay :djparty:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Aplodan is ALA and creatinol-o-phosphate, much different than creatine. The new compound buffers lactic acid much in the same way that beta-alanine does. So youre paying 3-4x's as much money for something $20 of beta-alanine does.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
-83% More Muscle Fiber Activation*
-Triggers Untapped Human Growth Potential*
-Pharmacologically Engineered To Trigger Dormant Muscle Fiber -Activation in 7 Days*
-Scientifically Researched In Over 30 Independent Studies

Right so basically the ingredients for this are Creatine and ALA... that's all? So you're gonna pay 67 bucks for this when you can pay 10 bucks in total buying bulk ALA and Creatine?? Man what a joke by MuscleTech.

It isnt just creatine and ala. I spoke to the reps and its a failry new concept. More companys will be making products like this trust me.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
It isnt just creatine and ala. I spoke to the reps and its a failry new concept. More companys will be making products like this trust me.
It doesn't justify paying 60-70 bucks for this, that's getting greedy and typical from a mainstream company.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did not pay that much.

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
I don't like to slam any company - consumer's should research and learn. what works well for some, doesn't for others.

I do agree they are OVER priced by far.

I do like hydroxy cut hardcore.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I guarantee you'll like Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, Recreate or 11-oxo much more for 1/2 the price.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I once too fell victim to M.A.P. Arson.. then I found out it was re-capped hydroxycut hardcore and returned the bottle immediately. I think everything M.A.P. has out right now is just a clone of something from MuscleTech lol (NaNO X9 = Altered State..etc)
They could have at least been more discrete about it, so maybe people wouldn't have caught on so fast, lol. Their special 4 pages ad's kill me though, who actually reads the print next to the pictures of whats happening to your muscles when it's exposed to 'Wave Pulse Technology" ??

..give me a break :p

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
"tears muscle fibers" lol....

Mr. Brightside... I like your avatar - looks like a UFC fighter, amir? BTW.... Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, Recreate - which one are you refering to is better than hydro hardcore?

travis0712

travis0712

Awards
djbombsquad - don't lie! your avatar slams nitro tech hardcore every 3 hours :) j/p! :cheers:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

Mr. Brightside... I like your avatar - looks like a UFC fighter, amir? BTW.... Leviathan Reloaded, DCP, Recreate - which one are you refering to is better than hydro hardcore?
All of them are better.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, it's Amir Sadollah. He's been my guy ever since he predicted Matt Brown would win over Jeremy May in the first round by murder. Plus, he's just an all-around cool dude.

In regards to the burner question, I'm confident that any of these products will yield better results better than HH ever could. I took HH for a few days and all it left me with was a "coked out" kind of feeling, but I think I have a poor reaction to stimulants. If you like HH, then you'll like these 20x more. Keep an eye out for REDuction too, it looks like a solid deal right now.