Dear Moderators..........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
What are the odds of getting some kind of "s%&# list" here where companies can report the users who skip out on agreed upon logs?

:numbered:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
lol **** yeah!

This could be that thread and get stickied! Spill the beans jammie!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
What are the odds of getting some kind of "s%&# list" here where companies can report the users who skip out on agreed upon logs?

why not a public burn list ;) on the general chat section

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
We have the address' where the supps were sent. :D

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I think you should just report the name to a mod, show them proof of "not logging" (like inactivity or lack of log) and then ban them from this amazing site. It sucks that someone would take advantage of these awesome chances to give a product a shot (for free) so might as well keep 'em from doing it here again. My $0.02 :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be down for something like this

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Or just make a list of the people who didn't log and not give them anymore products? You have the right to list their names here. They broke the contract so you have every right :)

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
All they have to do is create a new screen name, but the mods can ban by ip adresses

playr101

Awards
why would anyone.. :/
ungrateful i guess

-playr101

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Wow people actually do that? What rats..
Why do you think i rarely sponsor logs anymore?

people go awol. This forum is MUCH better than the 'other' one, but ive almost got to the point where ive considered asking for a deposit that will be refunded at the end of the log.

i know **** happens in peoples lives, but its rediculous

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
Getting chosen for a log, was like being "Knighted" for me. I was quite honored and grateful. If you go AWOL, you = douche!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Getting chosen for a log, was like being "Knighted" for me. I was quite honored and grateful. If you go AWOL, you = douche!
Lol I know. I wasn't chosen to do any logs but if I did I would appreciate the fact and log it. It's only respectful. Some people need to be taught some respect

Respect the foo

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Why do you think i rarely sponsor logs anymore?

people go awol. This forum is MUCH better than the 'other' one, but ive almost got to the point where ive considered asking for a deposit that will be refunded at the end of the log.

i know **** happens in peoples lives, but its rediculous
That's a good idea, having them give you a deposit. Sh*t happens, but I'm sure you would be ok with an explanation, but the awol crap is ridiculous.

Anyone know if MuscleguyinNY went awol on a log, if so I called that sh*t early on.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
That's a good idea, having them give you a deposit. Sh*t happens, but I'm sure you would be ok with an explanation, but the awol crap is ridiculous.

Anyone know if MuscleguyinNY went awol on a log, if so I called that sh*t early on.
Oh snap no you did'in

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i cant think straight but this is the best i could do with this flu like **** i have going on

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
i cant think straight but this is the best i could do with this flu like **** i have going on
The flu sucks big time... with your supps you should get over it fast..

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I heard if you get a b12 shot(I think they do it bottom of the back or near there) it goes away in 3 hrs. Some guy in Costa Rica told me that, he was from Jersey.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I would normally never call someone out, but his behavior forced me to.
I don't blame you. Getting free products to test it for a company and not fulfilling your part is irresponsible to say the least.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't blame you. Getting free products to test it for a company and not fulfilling your part is irresponsible to say the least.
Yeah, it is some classless bullsh*t. I won't get into it too much, but the guy had been here a month and was lined up to do at least 3 sponsored logs all at once which I don't think was agreed upon by the comps sponsoring him. Theirs more, but I'll leave it at that.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Vanavich, your boy MuscleGuy got banned. There was a locked thread about it in the general section.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it is some classless bullsh*t. I won't get into it too much, but the guy had been here a month and was lined up to do at least 3 sponsored logs all at once which I don't think was agreed upon by the comps sponsoring him. Theirs more, but I'll leave it at that.
Wow didn't even log any of them? What a prick... I mean to be lucky enough to get 3 different products. Anyways it's just how some people are brought up... no class.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Vanavich, your boy MuscleGuy got banned. There was a locked thread about it in the general section.
Damn, I must say that doesn't surprise me. I could tell the guy was shady from the get go. Wonder what he got banned for? Did it say? Probably exactly what I'm talking about.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
No it isn't just irresponsible, it's plain and simple - stealing (and irresponsible, but mainly stealing)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I must say that doesn't surprise me. I could tell the guy was shady from the get go. Wonder what he got banned for? Did it say? Probably exactly what I'm talking about.
A mod edited it and wrote that he got banned for not keeping a log or returning the supplements.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If someone agree's to log a product for a company and does not, then that's stealing in my book. A list like that would be beneficial, IMO.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
This is LONG overdue. Deadbeats and people who failed to fulfill their log commitments ruined the big log contest that Jayhawk ran back in 2006 when I first joined am.com. According to what I was told, half the people didnt finish their logs, and no winner was ever chosen, and there was several hundred dollars in prizes on the line. Those of us who worked hard on their logs got screwed by those who didnt take things seriously. Sure things can happen in peoples lives that may make things difficult, but if you make a commitment, then at least have the decency to bow out gracefully and return the product, so that someone else may have a chance to do what you are unable to do. Like I said already, this is long overdue.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i think this should be a sticky in the supplement section just as a reminder for people.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Death to no-shows! The logs are for us all, not so one person can get some free stuff.. Sticky the list!!!

I'm kinda surprised about Muscleguy though, I didn't know him or anything, but he seemed like he would follow thru.. I guess that's what other people thought too. I would look at logging as a job I like to do.. not a hassle by any means.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
This is LONG overdue. Deadbeats and people who failed to fulfill their log commitments ruined the big log contest that Jayhawk ran back in 2006 when I first joined am.com. According to what I was told, half the people didnt finish their logs, and no winner was ever chosen, and there was several hundred dollars in prizes on the line. Those of us who worked hard on their logs got screwed by those who didnt take things seriously. Sure things can happen in peoples lives that may make things difficult, but if you make a commitment, then at least have the decency to bow out gracefully and return the product, so that someone else may have a chance to do what you are unable to do. Like I said already, this is long overdue.
Haha funny quote

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agree, it actually screws it up for the rest of us. bunch of a holes imo

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established

haha I hope your not talking about me. I had a late start on that beta neovar log cause I was soooooooo swampped with midterms but I still started last week :rofl:

who burned you guys?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean. WHen logs are given to a small group who have a reputation for finishing their logs, other people will call bs on the companies for always giving the opportunities to those selected few. It truly is a rat trap. Give new people opportunities and get burned, don't give it to them and they start calling shinanigans on you.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I think he got caught trying to sell them too, IIRC...
what a tool. lol :rofl:

The only instance in where I would sell supplements that I got from a company is when I WIN them. Like the time I won an addition x-factor stack from having the most views on that huge x-factor testing stack back awhile ago. I held a contest in my log to get those views. Those were the good old days. pimp cellardudes log :cool: haha

Selling supplements when your supposed to be sponsored for them makes you a tool.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think he got caught trying to sell them too, IIRC...
The hell?
Usually when I start a log and I like the product - I'm buying more before I'm even done (example - Napalm late last year).