New supplements

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
...that I got. 20g Soy protein, Chromium Picolinate, L-Arginine, and L-Lysine. My question is, how should I dose the Cr Picolinate, Arginine and Lysine, and when should I take them (pre workout, post, etc.)?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
hold on...y do u have soy protein? i hope that is not your primary protein source.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Of course not. I take a 52g 100% Whey product, I just thought I'd toss in some soy with some EAS bars. Any takers on how to dose these supps?

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Any takers? I'm f***ing clueless on this one.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hold on...y do u have soy protein? i hope that is not your primary protein source.

I won't get started on soy but theres a thread to the benefits of soy protein. I consume it all the time with no problem.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes there is nothing wrong with Soy Protein. It is extremely benificial. I don't know why anyone would purchase only 20 grams of it though. That is downright strange.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I love the Soy for some reason. I just got it because I needed a different protein source and I didn't think I got much from soy, so I bought it. Mine tastes like Chocolate milk, it's fantastic.
I don't know why anyone would purchase only 20 grams of it though. That is downright strange.
I meant it included 20 grams of protein. Could anyone pleaaaaaaaaaase tell me how to take the Lysine and Arginine.

Speed321

Awards
I love the Soy for some reason. I just got it because I needed a different protein source and I didn't think I got much from soy, so I bought it. Mine tastes like Chocolate milk, it's fantastic.

I meant it included 20 grams of protein. Could anyone pleaaaaaaaaaase tell me how to take the Lysine and Arginine.
try the arginine 30min pre-wo on and empty stomach
if AAKg then a 3-6g dose is fine
if l-arginine try a 6-9g dose (even though this supp just gives pumps with no real benifit)
i think chromium could just be taken with meals.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
try the arginine 30min pre-wo on and empty stomach
if AAKg then a 3-6g dose is fine
if l-arginine try a 6-9g dose (even though this supp just gives pumps with no real benifit)
i think chromium could just be taken with meals.
Thanks for the help, bro.

Anyone know how to take the Lysine?