xfactor ?

Konvicted

Konvicted

Banned
Awards
IM taking it and forgot it today and im at work, and I take 4 pills a day, is it cool to take two around 5:30 with a snack when I get home and two with dinner?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
IM taking it and forgot it today and im at work, and I take 4 pills a day, is it cool to take two around 5:30 with a snack when I get home and two with dinner?
Yep no problem at all!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I could I always do that? Like say take two with breakfast and two with dinner? Or is it better to spread them out?
IMO, the impact would be minimal. I see no problem at all.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Yo, jjohn,

2880mg EPA/Day
1920mg DHA/Day
Sesamin Oil ('bout 4 grams/day)

Is that beyond the threshold of not interfering with Xfactor's effectiveness?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yo, jjohn,

2880mg EPA/Day
1920mg DHA/Day
Sesamin Oil ('bout 4 grams/day)

Is that beyond the threshold of not interfering with Xfactor's effectiveness?

Ouch! I don't like the sesame oil... And it's almost impossible to draw a guideline on this.

I usually recommend eating fish, say salmon filets 3 times a week. No need to supplement with it at all. Yes the faq says you can. If, in your mind, you need fish oils, 1 gram would be okay.

NOW. If you want to know how much you can take, start the cycle normally, and when it kicks in, at dat 26-30, just try to put in what you want to take, and if you see a difference in DOMS, you know you're hitting the weak spot :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ouch! I don't like the sesame oil... And it's almost impossible to draw a guideline on this.

I usually recommend eating fish, say salmon filets 3 times a week. No need to supplement with it at all. Yes the faq says you can. If, in your mind, you need fish oils, 1 gram would be okay.

NOW. If you want to know how much you can take, start the cycle normally, and when it kicks in, at dat 26-30, just try to put in what you want to take, and if you see a difference in DOMS, you know you're hitting the weak spot :)
1 gram, so, 1 gram of EPA/DHA, or 1 gram of fish oil consisting of 180EPA/120DHA?

And why don't you like the sesame oil? Bad juju with xfactor? Thanks for the answers man, you're a big help!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
1 gram, so, 1 gram of EPA/DHA, or 1 gram of fish oil consisting of 180EPA/120DHA?

And why don't you like the sesame oil? Bad juju with xfactor? Thanks for the answers man, you're a big help!

One gram of fish oil consisting of 180EPA/120DHA is fine.

I like sesame oil, I just am unable to provide an exact answer for you. I haven't seen much people run them together. If you can try and see for yourself (with the method mentionned above), it would be a really good help for us.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
One gram of fish oil consisting of 180EPA/120DHA is fine.

I like sesame oil, I just am unable to provide an exact answer for you. I haven't seen much people run them together. If you can try and see for yourself (with the method mentionned above), it would be a really good help for us.
Then that's what I'll do. Thanks jjohn!