Associated Press Reports: Recreate is Breaking all Sorts of Records at Nutraplanet

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Says a lot that the ReCreate launch is second only to original SUPERDROL. Thats truly impressive. Congratulations Jacob.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats!! :clap2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Associated Mullet Press, that is:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i might just have to give this a run soon

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:clap2: I'm already 5 days into a log and the thermo effect during exercise is out-fricken-rageous.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Please send pics of sweaty arm pits to mullet to verify ;):run:

On a serious note, do you feel warmer all day long or just when you're working out?
Curious about that to Volcom. I am personally noting a very high increase in internal temperature while working out (particularly aerobic workouts, and somewhat during anaerobic workouts) but noticing little internal temp increases when just sitting around (so after second dose.) May just be the fact that I am comparing it to the extreme thermo effects during exercise or exercise is a needed catalyst to really induce its thermo capabilites.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
How's the stim "high"? I am sensitive to stims and want a smooth ride if I try it..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please send pics of sweaty arm pits to mullet to verify ;):run:

On a serious note, do you feel warmer all day long or just when you're working out?
Primarily when I'm working out, but I did sweat an abnormally, irrational amount of sweat from eating a bowl of chicken soup the other day.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup like OCC said, it's more of a smooth energy rush from what people have described. I'm curious if a very stim-sensitive person might find 2 caps (150mg caffeine) a bit strong. Let us know :)
I can't speak for stim sensitive people, but for a stim junkie like myself, Recreate doesn't even register. Recreate is a borderline non-stim to me. I take the Recreate for it's superior fat burning proprieties, but I sometimes sub in 1/2 dose of Adrenalean, or 1/2 dose Levi Reloaded or a good ole 200mg cap of caffeine just for an added stim effect.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the stim "high"? I am sensitive to stims and want a smooth ride if I try it..
Then Recreate is DEFINITELY for YOU.

edit: I don't want people thinking that I feel that the better the stim the better the fat burner, not at all. Recreate has by far out-thermo'd anything I've taken. I'd rather effectively lose weight then get effectively stim'd.

My list of fat burners I've taken over my lifetime which I feel Recreate has out performed strictly from a Thermogenic point of view

- Leviathan Reloaded
- RPM
- Lipo6
- Adrenalean
- Hydroxycut Hardcore (I know....)
- VPX Redline (syrup)
- VPX Clenbutrex
- Biotest's Hot Rox
- Original Xenadrine with ECA
- Personal concoction of ECY (and this one's close, ephedrine hcl gets me going)

Primarily when I'm working out, but I did sweat an abnormally, irrational amount of sweat from eating a bowl of chicken soup the other day.

This is a hate love relationship that I know to well. Your like Damn I'm sweating just eating...this sucks! But then you think if it's suppose to increase metabolism so it's working...Fantastic!

When fat is being oxidated heat is released.

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've said it a million times already, but I'll say it again, Recreate is by far, the BEST fat burner I have ever used. Smooth, clean energy, no crash and the appetite suppression and increased heat is crazy during your entire day. You can feel the fat melting off of you......:bow28:

I've said it a million times already, but I'll say it again, Recreate is by far, the BEST fat burner I have ever used. Smooth, clean energy, no crash and the appetite suppression and increased heat is crazy during your entire day. You can feel the fat melting off of you......:bow28:

Can you smell the fat melt?:rofl:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've taken recreate two days in a row now. It makes me hot all day long.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i've taken recreate two days in a row now. It makes me hot all day long, fwiw

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Why'd ya say that twice? Why'd ya say that twice?

Recreate has too much good feedback. Now I have to try it. Damn, another thing I have to spend money on. Thanks alot USP. Seriously though, if it is half as god as everyone says I will be happy.

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit sensitive...to stims that is.

I'm on my third day of taking it and I also suffer from hypoglycemia. I've found in the past that the stims cause me to feel shaky like I do when I haven't eaten. I don't have any of those side effects on it.

I had the wife take some pics of me the first day I tried it and I'll have her take some more 30 days later.

How long of a cycle is recommended or better yet do you have to cycle it?

I have 2 bottles, just curious if I need to take a break between the first bottle and the second one.

I'm a bit sensitive...to stims that is.

I'm on my third day of taking it and I also suffer from hypoglycemia. I've found in the past that the stims cause me to feel shaky like I do when I haven't eaten. I don't have any of those side effects on it.

I had the wife take some pics of me the first day I tried it and I'll have her take some more 30 days later.

How long of a cycle is recommended or better yet do you have to cycle it?

I have 2 bottles, just curious if I need to take a break between the first bottle and the second one.
6-12 weeks and you can decide after week 4 if you like to continue. As long as the results justify the continuation, I would keep using it.

djl

Awards
  • Established
6-12 weeks and you can decide after week 4 if you like to continue. As long as the results justify the continuation, I would keep using it.
I've got quite a bit of weight left to loose. After the 6-12 weeks on, how long do you recommend off prior to restarting?

My diet's finally dialed in pretty good, and the VPX Meltdown I'm taking seems to be working fairly well. I can't wait to buy some Recreate to compare!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will now be using Recreate year-round in the off season to keep fat off, and to cut up for my contests and spring/summer..Stopping Recreate will never be an option:drunk:

I've got quite a bit of weight left to loose. After the 6-12 weeks on, how long do you recommend off prior to restarting?

My diet's finally dialed in pretty good, and the VPX Meltdown I'm taking seems to be working fairly well. I can't wait to buy some Recreate to compare!
If you are dialed in 2-3 months should recreate your physique and from there you be the judge to stop or go.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
grexx, how about posting up an in depth review on NutraPlanet? :D

No seriously...do it...do it now! :whip:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Impressive outing so far, this Recreate, especially as it consistently appears to have delivered noticeable body recomposition within the first week! :thumbsup: