to stack or not to stack

irish bull

Awards
what's up guys. Im a 45 yr. old construction worker from jersey and recently started lifting seriously. Im 6'2 and weigh 255lbs. im getting older and want to maintain my muscle mass and if possible at my age, increase it. anyway a buddy of mine said he knew just the thing and took me to nutrition zone to purchase a bottle of tren-250 and sus500. Ive kept my weight up all these years with milk,potatoes, chicken and steak. But he swears this stuff will really pack on some muscle. If anyone can give me some info on this stuff, i would greatly appreciate it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
they are active steroids and a bad idea if you've just started lifting seriously, to some extent even moreso at your age. Raising strength fast while you are still getting used to clean form and finding your limits can mean torn tendons or other joint problems. Give it a while before you jump to those. Try starting at the beginning, with creatine monohydrate and BCAAs and save steroids for a while.

irish bull

Awards
I appreciate the response and info. I had no idea that they were roids! Nor did my buddy tell me. Man is he gonna get a foot in his ass! Well meat and potatoes has worked up til' now so i suppose that old saying "If it aint broke, dont fix it" applies here. Thanks again brother.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah, what you don't know can hurt you :) Try some plain creatine mono tho, they sell a container even at walmart cheap as dirt, see how that goes. BCAAs are a little more expensive most places, but you can buy some online at stores like nutraplanet here (the store link in the menu). those are good first supplements, and will help contribute to strength and recovery both, which are handy as you get older

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
what's up guys. Im a 45 yr. old construction worker from jersey and recently started lifting seriously. Im 6'2 and weigh 255lbs. im getting older and want to maintain my muscle mass and if possible at my age, increase it. anyway a buddy of mine said he knew just the thing and took me to nutrition zone to purchase a bottle of tren-250 and sus500. Ive kept my weight up all these years with milk,potatoes, chicken and steak. But he swears this stuff will really pack on some muscle. If anyone can give me some info on this stuff, i would greatly appreciate it.
do you happen to be located in la verne/san dimas?