tribulus content of axis-ht?

C

Cash

Awards
well i bought a bottle of axis-ht as my first testosterone altering supplement. Previously i have only used N.O. and creatine supps. I've just been trying to find out the content of the tribulus in this stuff, at roughly 50$ a bottle it isn't cheap and for only 20 days at that...So i'm looking to see if i just bought regular trib i could save myself a good sum of money or if the blend in axis is somewhat worth it. On a side note i have read where this stuff has not worked for a lot of people, it has for me and quite well at that. I've just finished my first week and had started noticing the effects on the 2nd or 3rd day. By this i mean the added aggression, urge to work out 24/7, sex drive, and just a overall good feeling. any help/suggestions is greatly appreciated, thanks!

terminator

terminator

Awards
The tribulus has standardized Protodioscin and Saponin Concentrations, but who knows what levels they are at. It also has Testofen (fenugrek extract) and Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia) which could all contribute to the aggression, urge to work out 24/7, sex drive, etc that you mentioned.

If you purchased Bulgarian Tribulus with high protodioscin concentrations, you may see similar effects that you mentioned above, but it is probably from the combo that is in your product.