what to replace dcp??

  1. New Member
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    2901
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    12.35%

    what to replace dcp??


    I love dcp, but dcp is out of stock at NP.. in a hurry to place an order (about 1-2 days to decide)..
    my plan :
    Levi R / dcp and recreate / dcp , since dcp is out of stock, any suggestion to replace it and be a nice fatloss stack with levi and recreate?
    thanks..

  2. New Member
    AtomSmasher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    271
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    66.91%

    ive been having good results with another RPN product called thermo-glide. Ive had increased definition everywhere its been applied. Great way to help get rid of that extra little pudge on the lower part of your stomach, good on love handles too.
  3. MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    This has been working wonders for me, too. I just wish the dispensers had more in them. Mine eventually became crumbs and fell apart. I don't know why. I was using this for almost a week and had great results, though. Definitely works.

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomSmasher View Post
    ive been having good results with another RPN product called thermo-glide. Ive had increased definition everywhere its been applied. Great way to help get rid of that extra little pudge on the lower part of your stomach, good on love handles too.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    2901
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    12.35%

    termo-glide is already at my list.. mm may I ask how long it will last?? let say my problem just chest area.. so guys, any sugestion to stack with levi and recreate?
  5. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I love dcp, but dcp is out of stock at NP.. in a hurry to place an order (about 1-2 days to decide)..
    my plan :
    Levi R / dcp and recreate / dcp , since dcp is out of stock, any suggestion to replace it and be a nice fatloss stack with levi and recreate?
    thanks..
    u could just order it from somewhere else.
  6. New Member
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Rep Power
    2901
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    12.35%

    I know that.. But I live where even bb.com dont ship..
  7. Banned
    jsp0882's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    62.89%

    Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    I know that.. But I live where even bb.com dont ship..

    Try custom nutrition warehouse or bulk nutrition. A search in google will find u the cheapest price too
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What would you replace Formex with in PCT?
    By LAGear in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 01:13 PM
  2. Anything can replace ibe Formex?
    By Salem in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 01:54 AM
  3. replace pin?
    By lennoxchi in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-05-2009, 05:50 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in