what to replace dcp??

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I love dcp, but dcp is out of stock at NP.. in a hurry to place an order (about 1-2 days to decide)..
my plan :
Levi R / dcp and recreate / dcp , since dcp is out of stock, any suggestion to replace it and be a nice fatloss stack with levi and recreate?
thanks..

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
ive been having good results with another RPN product called thermo-glide. Ive had increased definition everywhere its been applied. Great way to help get rid of that extra little pudge on the lower part of your stomach, good on love handles too.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This has been working wonders for me, too. I just wish the dispensers had more in them. Mine eventually became crumbs and fell apart. I don't know why. I was using this for almost a week and had great results, though. Definitely works.

ive been having good results with another RPN product called thermo-glide. Ive had increased definition everywhere its been applied. Great way to help get rid of that extra little pudge on the lower part of your stomach, good on love handles too.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
termo-glide is already at my list.. :D mm may I ask how long it will last?? let say my problem just chest area.. so guys, any sugestion to stack with levi and recreate?

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love dcp, but dcp is out of stock at NP.. in a hurry to place an order (about 1-2 days to decide)..
my plan :
Levi R / dcp and recreate / dcp , since dcp is out of stock, any suggestion to replace it and be a nice fatloss stack with levi and recreate?
thanks..
u could just order it from somewhere else.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I know that.. But I live where even bb.com dont ship.. :)