x-factor + leviathan-reloaded/dcp or EFA/CLA/sesamin?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

x-factor + leviathan-reloaded/dcp or EFA/CLA/sesamin?

I want to burn fat and tone before I go to cancun in july. I eat very well, at maintenance calorie levels but always getting adequate amounts of protein/carbs.

I do not want to use a fat burner because I do not want to have to sacrifice strength/performance which Ive read can occur while cutting. I was planning on stacking omega-3's, CLA, and sesamin, but recently Ive been reading about x-factor and am wondering if perhaps I should run that with either levi-r or dcp (for 50/60 days, then follow with the oils)?

Any advice? and if I decide on the x-factor combo, should I use levi-r or dcp?

Please keep in mind that I am not willing to sacrifice strength/performance one bit. I would like to be a little more cut, but I am tone enough that it is not that important to me.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

IMO opinion if your looking to get cut faster, i would use them all at once. why not. make your stack x-factor + leviathin+ dcp + sesamin + CLA + EFAs(which should be a staple already. but dont forget to work your ass off. supplements wont do it for you they will just aid you. also up your protein intake. that will help out alot.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    I do not want to use a fat burner because I do not want to have to sacrifice strength/performance which Ive read can occur while cutting. I was planning on stacking omega-3's, CLA, and sesamin, but recently Ive been reading about x-factor and am wondering if perhaps I should run that with either levi-r or dcp (for 50/60 days, then follow with the oils)?
    I have used almost all of what you mention, except DCP. They are all good products but I personally have gotten the best results when I have kept it simple. That means supplementing with Fish Oils, EFA, CLA, Sesamin and ALCAR(dont forget it, specially helps before cardio by burning fat)....All of these with cardio and high reps-medium weights.

Plus you will save tons of money to spend in Cancun What would you much rather have? 8% bodyfat with no money? Or 8.1%(all naturale my friend, no jitters no palpitations) with 200 dollars extra
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the replies. Let me clarify a few things I probably should have last night (it was late).

I train 5-6 days a week. I use military inspired high-intensity calisthenic/plyometric workouts combined with grueling cardio sessions. My goal calorie intake each day is 2100, with ~170g protein and ~170-200g carbs. I eat hardly anything other than lean meats, whole grains, and green vegetable, so my 2100 calories are more than enough. Like I said, with as hard as I workout and as good as I eat I am already pretty tone, but I do have some stubborn fat that does burn off probably due to the fact I am still eating just above maintenance calories, which I must do to keep from overtraining with as intensely as I train. I realize this is probably a conflicting statement, but is there some way to burn the excess fat without cutting calories?

I already use ALCAR pre/intra workout, xtend intra workout, cellmass post workout, and incarnate pre/post workout.

FYI... you cant take fish oils, cla, or sesamin with x-factor...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Answers

FYI... you cant take fish oils, cla, or sesamin with x-factor...
    you cant take sesamin or it is not advised. however, you can take fish oil and cla in lowered doses.
  6. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I realize this is probably a conflicting statement, but is there some way to burn the excess fat without cutting calories?
    possibly by cutting carbs and replacing their cals with healthy fats
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

would the fats really take the place of the carbs? i.e. recovery, evergy...
  8. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

they very well can, there are tons of books about it, the Anabolic Diet, the varied Ketogenic diets, others too
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Would I have to mega dose?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Leanin' Log, Ecdy, CLA, Sesamin, Leviathon Reloaded
    By sizematters10 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:52 PM
  2. Replies: 0