Is This Enough !! Suggestions Needed.
- 04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Am I EATING ENOUGH !! Suggestions Needed.
I am taking one Venom in the morning before breakfast .
I am light Active throughout the day .
I am taking 750 calories From Whey Protein Shake blanded with fat free milk .Gives me 120 gms of protein ,Total 750 calories , 25 gms carb .
I keep drinking that shake during all day long and I eat 1-2 banana , 1-2 apple , 1 pear , some grapes , 1-2 plum all day long .Like I keep eat some fruit in every one to two hr in order to maintain my metabolism.
I am trying to maintain my protein intake 120 gms a day becoz not to lose muscle tissues.
Drinking alotta water about moe than 12 glass (13 oz glass)all day long ,Sometimes more than that ,LOL.Losing a lotta water weight .
So total reaching around 1000 or 1200 calories a day .
I am trying to cut on carb and sugar But get lil carb and sugar from whey Protein shake anyway .
IS THIS ENOUGH .
I have lost some weight in last 4 days about 3-4 pounds .
Plz give me your opinion and required suggestions about this.
I am thinking to follow this diet for toatl 10 days So 7 more days.
- 04-09-2008, 04:16 PM
1) Eat Whole food for protein don't just use shakes
2) Stick to a diet for more than 10 diets to get results
3) Figure out your basal metabolic rate and base calories around that, 1000kcal's is way to low unless you and like a feeble old woman that weighs 120 pounds soaking wet
4) Research a diet, stick with it for a while, and keep track of your caloric intake and results.
Good LuckMuscle Pharm Rep
04-09-2008, 04:20 PM
04-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Im sorry, then 1200Kcals is most likely acceptable you may want increase a little bit if you are active and exercise regularly. I still think you would be better off with whole foods over a shake though . Also you may want to look into a specific diet plan and follow it long term rather than just shooting for a 10 day quick fix. Again Im sorry for assuming you were a male, Good Luck
Muscle Pharm Rep
04-09-2008, 10:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ticket03 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 09-10-2009, 01:23 AM
- By TheHunter516 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2009, 03:11 AM
- By gratren in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2008, 02:07 AM
- By Beowulf in forum General ChatReplies: 40Last Post: 06-10-2005, 01:15 PM