so, a guy that works out at my gym, actually former middle school football coach, came up to me and told me about a new product his son is selling called "bHIP." He went through the sell and told me all the benefits per usual. From all outward appearances it appeared to be a designer health product such as Nutralife, etc. I took a few packs home and figured I'd give them a shot. I was surprised how well the product actually worked for pre-workout energy. I was dead tired after work and managed to burn through my workout with intensity. I've never seen this discussed on the board and was wondering what you guys thought of the ingredients. I most likely won't buy this product because I have a reliable pre-workout product...but just throwin this out there for you guys to have a look.

Calories: 24
Total Carbs: 6
Sugars: 2g
Fiber: 1g
Vitamin C: 300mg
Niacin: 40mg
B6: 20mg
Folic Acid: 400mcg
B12: 120mcg
Sodium: 10mg
Energy Blend: 3000mg
Amino Acid Blend (alanine, arginine, asparagine, aspartic acid, cysteine, glutamic acid, glutamine, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine, and valine), Malic Acid, Guarana Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Ginseng Root Extract, Maca Root extract, Quebracho Extract, Glucoronolactone, White Willow Bark Extract, Acai Berry Extract, Mandarin Extract, Orange Extract, Aloe Vera Concentrate.