- 09-05-2003, 09:49 PM
- 09-06-2003, 02:31 AM
Having a mrp as your last meal of the day isnt such a great idea Yordi. The Myo Deluxe has 25 grams of carbs, with majority of it derived from. I do agree its pretty darn filling and tasty, but try to stay away from too much carbs so late in the day. A fine mrp for first meal of the day or even before/after a workout. (btw, adding 16oz of water/milk is underdosing......only at 20oz, do i get an actual liquid from the powder, rather than pudding)
- 09-06-2003, 05:23 AM
They changed the formula. They don't use maltidextrin any more. They use carbs from oats and rice now.
09-06-2003, 11:03 AM
is that right? well that shuts me up. Still wouldnt use a meal replacement has your last meal of the day.
09-06-2003, 06:03 PM
last meal is 1,5 up to 2 hours before i go to bed.
but i'll switch it around, and make it a part of my breakfast
and uh, 20 oz, that's like 750 ml?
Similar Forum Threads
- By tattoopierced1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:08 PM
- By Dare2disturB in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2005, 10:41 AM
- By GaiaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2005, 11:44 AM
- By xZeroCrashx in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-01-2004, 06:06 PM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-26-2003, 02:26 PM