Good Pre-workout supp.

liftbig74

Awards
What do think is the best pre-workout supplement for energy/endurance?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The best would be RPM... but there's plenty of other less good ones around ;)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Don't use RPM it's to good, you will never be the same. Seriously though you don't have bad workout with RPM. If for some reason you are looking for a non stimulant approach, Pslin is amazing. RPM is the bee knee's though, definitely worth a try.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
RPM is awesome. i loved it form my samples and am about to start a log over it. i would recommend RPM, SuperPump 250, White flood, No shotgun, Ragnarok. something along those lines. they are all great products in my opinion

Saurabh

Awards
What do think is the best pre-workout supplement for energy/endurance?
The better workout supplements can be broadly broken into two groups:

1) Tablet format: Others have mentioned RPM. Quite good. I absolutely used to love 5 Epic Tetra as well.

2) Powder format: This is what I typically use. I am not sure if its pschycological but I seem to do better with powdered format. Maybe its the whole idea of drinking a glass and feeling "full". The better supps here are - NO Shotgun, Vasocharge, Ragnarok, Labrada Charger. You can pick any and wont go wrong.

If you are short on money look for NP's Mass Pump stack.

bluers

Awards
I use Ragnarok (Crushing Punch), and not only am I impressed with how well it works, but it also tastes great. This is my first time on a pre w/o supp. so I can't say anything about the above, but I like my Ragnarok!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ha yeah man RPM and Rag all the way!

big guy22

Awards
Could anyone please post which of these supplements are safe for a 16 year old? Yes, I am 16 and I'm looking for more energy while working out, I feel half dead walking into the gym when having to get up early every morning.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
At 16 you should have more energy than you know what to do with, get your diet and lifestyle in check and make sure you are getting enough sleep. You'll be hard pressed to find anyone recommend to many supplements to someone who is 16 years old.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rpm + ragnarok stim free combo is perfect, as you can "tune" how much energy you add by how many RPM you take. Thats probably my only problem with preworkout drink mixes that have stims in them, there is no way to take in less stim if you already have some decent energy without taking a half dose and loosing the other benefits

big guy22

Awards
The rpm + ragnarok stim free combo is perfect, as you can "tune" how much energy you add by how many RPM you take. Thats probably my only problem with preworkout drink mixes that have stims in them, there is no way to take in less stim if you already have some decent energy without taking a half dose and loosing the other benefits
Are you saying that this combo is also perfect for a 16 yearold?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd think that as pmiller said with good sleep and diet you shouldn't need the rpm, but there isn't anything unsafe in either for a 16 year old.

My comment was more in general, that the two go nicely together to control your stim levels while always taking in a full dose of the other goodies in ragnarok.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
i put my vote in for R4W , pslin and a healthy does of creatine and bcaas

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that this combo is also perfect for a 16 yearold?
dude im only 18. they are safe as long as you dont go crazy. mainly just caffeine and herbs/ mineral things.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Personally i don't like RPM unless im tired. If im not, i get tired from taking it. however, I would recommend Cordyceps and BCAAs I think both have had a good effect.

dieselcoop

Awards
nos ether by get diesel is the best out there

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need for anything at 16. I never needed anything to motivate me at that age. I still don't like to use stims very often as i don't want them to become a crutch. The only thing i would ever suggest for a 16yr old(other than learning good training habits and eating a ton of healthy food and blah blah you know..) would be BCAA/EAAs and/or Creatine. Not much else really needed as you should be just starting out and reading and learning are your best enhancers at this point. Good luck in w/e you decide :)

liftbig74

Awards
Why does everyone assume that anyone under 20 never gets tired? Just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're constantly hyper and wouldn't like some extra help staying energized and having stamina in the gym.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
An idea!

The best pre-workout supp period is RPM imo. However, stacking it with DRIVE you get even better results. A couple of other combos I've tried with RPM that I like as well are RPM+MAN Body Octane, RPM+Scivation Vasocharge, and of course the most potent I've done is RPM+Gaspari's Superpump 250 (Note: this is not for the weak). Stacking RPM and SP250 is simply ridiculous, but if you are sensitive to stims, or your stomach is sensitive don't do it because you'll spend more time in the bathroom than working out! Just my two cents!

Cheers

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone assume that anyone under 20 never gets tired? Just because you're 16 doesn't mean you're constantly hyper and wouldn't like some extra help staying energized and having stamina in the gym.
there's a difference between needing it once and a while and all the time.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I like R4W but I haven't tried RPM and I if you buy 2 bottles of rpm and a bottle of drive on NP you get a free RPM t-shirt(pretty sweat perk I think...wish more companies would do promos like that.)

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't see where you're coming from with this.
i thought the original post said it was a 16 year old who was tired all the time when going into the gym. maybe i have it confused with another thread. i don't know

GoDeep

Awards
Rag then...

I've been using Ragnarok for a long time now. really a great pre work out supp. however, i just tried Deisel Nos Ether and it's an amazing supp. i highly recommend it. reading this thread makes me want to try RPM with Nos Ether. that might be toooo much!

cantstop19

Awards
rpm nos ether and ragnarok are the best three out on the market nothing can beat those