- 04-05-2008, 07:29 PM
I have been looking all over the place and I seem to be hitting 1/2 that it has real ephedra and I have also heard that it come's with the part of ephedra that isn't really active for thermogenic use.
I like the ingredient profile of this and was wondering if it isn't effective as a thermogenic can I just add some bronkaid to it and use that as a fat burner.
My stack that I want to use is.
Lipodrene with bronkaid
I will also be using extra hoodia and fishoil before eating.
Pre-workout I will use Cordycep powder/ 2 testabolan pills
During workout I will use Scivation X-tend w/Bulk .
Post workout I will finish my X-tend and eat a meal.
Pre-Bed- I will be taking Testabolan
- 04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
I tried Lipodrene and it was good for well over an hour of cardio. The second or third day was better than the first, and I sweat more while on it. As far as curbing your appetite, no dice there. I ate like a hog after a long training session.
Most reviews i've read were good, whether it's thermogenic i dunno but effective yes. It doesn't work miracles but it's good.
Watch your heart rate while doing more intense cardio
Similar Forum Threads
- By Naberious in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:48 AM
- By pizzathehut in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-04-2008, 09:52 AM
- By machine528 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2008, 04:22 PM
- By Saurabh in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2008, 05:35 PM
- By hawks31 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:47 PM