- 04-05-2008, 06:29 PM
I have been looking all over the place and I seem to be hitting 1/2 that it has real ephedra and I have also heard that it come's with the part of ephedra that isn't really active for thermogenic use.
I like the ingredient profile of this lipodrene and was wondering if it isn't effective as a thermogenic can I just add some bronkaid to it and use that as a fat burner.
My stack that I want to use is.
Lipodrene with bronkaid
Dicana and Vaporize
I will also be using extra hoodia and fishoil before eating.
Pre-workout I will use Cordycep powder/ 2 testabolan pills
During workout I will use Scivation X-tend w/Bulk Beta Alanine.
Post workout I will finish my X-tend and eat a meal.
Pre-Bed- I will be taking Testabolan
- 04-05-2008, 10:16 PM
I tried Lipodrene and it was good for well over an hour of cardio. The second or third day was better than the first, and I sweat more while on it. As far as curbing your appetite, no dice there. I ate like a hog after a long training session.
Most reviews i've read were good, whether it's thermogenic i dunno but effective yes. It doesn't work miracles but it's good.
Watch your heart rate while doing more intense cardio
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM