Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
WTF would be in M1D and Formadrol that would make them get sized

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Someone already posted this, and if you look at the notice it is from April 2007 (last year).

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
The products in question were ATD and a metabolite of 6-OXO, I believe.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it does. At first I kinda thought that maybe LG had fekt up somehow, now I'm thinking its just the good ol' do whatever the hell it wants government.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slow-mun is correct. We recieved a letter for 6 oxo and ATD. They will be taken out of the formulations and they will still be sold.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The thing at gets me is that the article from '2007' and the article from '2008' both claim the same dollar amount of product being seized, $1,301,712. Not to mention the same products being listed.

Either someone forgot what year it is, or someone decided a year later to star smearing a company with old news in the midst of all the baseball and 'vitamin B15' paranoia currently going on.

Either way, LG is alright by me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The thing at gets me is that the article from '2007' and the article from '2008' both claim the same dollar amount of product being seized, $1,301,712. Not to mention the same products being listed.

Either someone forgot what year it is, or someone decided a year later to star smearing a company with old news in the midst of all the baseball and 'vitamin B15' paranoia currently going on.

Either way, LG is alright by me.

Thanks for the kind words bro! We did get a letter for ATD and 6 oxo but thats it. I thought 6 oxo was legal but i guess the FDA n everyone in the gov think not. I havnt even read the link but i can assure everyone there is nothing wrong with our products and LG is in no way shape or form in "trouble".

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words bro! We did get a letter for ATD and 6 oxo but thats it. I thought 6 oxo was legal but i guess the FDA n everyone in the gov think not. I havnt even read the link but i can assure everyone there is nothing wrong with our products and LG is in no way shape or form in "trouble".

I don't understand that. I'm not trying to blow anybody's spot up, but don't other companies sell both of those products?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes other people do sell them but other companies also sell superdrol,halo, phera and numerous other hormones and have yet to get letters, where other people did. Its just the goverments way of going about things I guess.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
wtf

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Where the hell is this gonna end ? Why the constant 'raids' within the supplementation business and bodybuilding industry ?! Fu&k the government, they got too many other issues they oughtta deal with before wasting our tax money on big 'dietary supplement' investigations. It's disgusting !

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Yes other people do sell them but other companies also sell superdrol,halo, phera and numerous other hormones and have yet to get letters, where other people did. Its just the goverments way of going about things I guess.
HUH it's funny I was wondering that too. Sux Man to know that eventually there won't be any of that stuff around much longer. I'm all for the USA and all.I just hate how much the govmn't get's involved with running our lives for us. I understand certain things like heroin for example but when they start getting into what kind of fats we're allowed to eat and banning supplements that as long as people are informed and aren't just popping them year round aren't harmful. I mean c'mon they're going a little overboard.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
dont forget LG was a major seller of M1T, which was one of the big reasons for passing the PH ban a few years back. since then im sure LG has never been on the governments good side, thus being one of the first one's to be bullied. sucks, but thats part of the reason i think it happened to you guys.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea it sucks but im sure your right about the government having us under the 'scope so to speak. When I find out more ill let you guys know or point E to this thread.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where the hell is this gonna end ? Why the constant 'raids' within the supplementation business and bodybuilding industry ?! Fu&k the government, they got too many other issues they oughtta deal with before wasting our tax money on big 'dietary supplement' investigations. It's disgusting !
Gonna have to agree with you on that one. I'm all for honesty in products, but I'm also much more for equality. If they're gonna raid one place, then be equal and raid 'em all. Take down all the clone companies and bash every one of us equally. Either that, or sit at your desks and do NOTHING like you're used to doing anyway. Why not poke your head around the corner some Saturday night in my quiet little neighborhood and bust the teens selling crack instead? WTF is wrong with this government??? Better yet, why doesn't the FDA crack down on the half-assed uninspected import foods that are coming in and making people sick?!? Geez...it's called a job, people. DO IT or give it to me so I can collect your whopping paycheck and do it right. :frustrate:frustrate

I'm an all-American and proud of it. But I'm also a student of history, and teacher of it. From all accounts in history, our current government is NOT what it was meant to be. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Hamilton, Adams, Hancock, and the rest of 'em are all rollin over in their graves. It's just sad.... :(

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to agree with you on that one. I'm all for honesty in products, but I'm also much more for equality. If they're gonna raid one place, then be equal and raid 'em all. Take down all the clone companies and bash every one of us equally. Either that, or sit at your desks and do NOTHING like you're used to doing anyway. Why not poke your head around the corner some Saturday night in my quiet little neighborhood and bust the teens selling crack instead? WTF is wrong with this government??? Better yet, why doesn't the FDA crack down on the half-assed uninspected import foods that are coming in and making people sick?!? Geez...it's called a job, people. DO IT or give it to me so I can collect your whopping paycheck and do it right. :frustrate:frustrate

I'm an all-American and proud of it. But I'm also a student of history, and teacher of it. From all accounts in history, our current government is NOT what it was meant to be. Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Hamilton, Adams, Hancock, and the rest of 'em are all rollin over in their graves. It's just sad.... :(

AMEN brotha! You nailed that one right on the head. I'm pretty sure everything thats going on with the govmn't now is why they seceded from Britain in the 1st place and started a new country. And I'm pretty sure thats why they wrote the Constitution and the Bill of rights.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Isn't it nice to see your tax dollars hard at work keeping you safe from.........yourself ?

Liberty my arse, they have been working for years to strip our liberties away from us, and this is just another example of it.

Sorry to hear about your troubles LG, perhaps now would be a good time for Uncle Sam to read a few documents; namely the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution for starters.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dang. that sucks to hear. glad its nothing too huge on LG though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sort of a weird aside, but in my head related....we just drove up the road to a nice housing tract. The homes were very nice...not mansionesque by any means, but nice. One was for sale, so we grabbed a flyer (before you get the wrong idea, I have yet to even pay myself a salary - so we are NOT house shopping :) )...anyway, it says on there annual county taxes - $18,500. A house right up the street taking up the same footprint and having same city benefits pays around $1200 a year in taxes.

Can someone explain to me how this is fair, and NOT redistribution of wealth?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
so is it time to stock up on designers?
Sh*t son - I done got 3 bottles of Epidrol, 10 bottles of Methyl E and 2 of Epistane (am buying more Epistane).

I done did that.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Sh*t son - I done got 3 bottles of Epidrol, 10 bottles of Methyl E and 2 of Epistane (am buying more Epistane).

I done did that.
Me thinks we may think alike.. I've got 7 bottles of Methyl-E, and a thing of Epidrol sitting around.. I believe this is my favorite oral of all time thus far.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
<nvermnd, stack talk>

Last edited:
Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Sort of a weird aside, but in my head related....we just drove up the road to a nice housing tract. The homes were very nice...not mansionesque by any means, but nice. One was for sale, so we grabbed a flyer (before you get the wrong idea, I have yet to even pay myself a salary - so we are NOT house shopping :) )...anyway, it says on there annual county taxes - $18,500. A house right up the street taking up the same footprint and having same city benefits pays around $1200 a year in taxes.

Because umm rich people are evil, and the government deserves their money!

In all seriousness though, 18k in taxes is insane

NateWA

NateWA

Awards
  • Established
yeah I have all the H-drol I can use already right up till the expiration date and taking the required time off between cycles. so I cant really use much else haha

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established

Damn you live in New Jersey too?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LG Science Public Response

In response to recent action taken by the FDA, LG Sciences wishes to clarify that we believe that all of its products are completely legal and safe. The FDA's detainment is merely a preliminary step in determining compliance with food regulations. LG Sciences wishes to specifically note that no court has made any determination as to the correctness of FDA's allegations. Although LG Sciences feels that the temporary restraint of its product by the FDA is inappropriate, the company appreciates that the FDA wishes to protect the public. Although we disagree with the situation, LG Sciences will cooperate with the FDA in resolving this matter.

Unfortunately, the Dietary Supplement Health Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 is ambiguous and unclear in determining what substances are considered new dietary ingredients (NDI). An NDI requires data be submitted to the FDA regarding safety for human consumption prior to its introduction into the market. Due to a lack of a definitive list of approved dietary ingredients, the FDA mistakenly asserts that the products seized contain substances that are either not dietary ingredients, as defined in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act or that the substances are NDI. However, the substances are not NDI because these ingredients are naturally occurring, with confirmed studies over 25 years ago, and have been on the market in competitors products for several years. Thus, the ingredients have empirically been shown to be safe to consumers.

Items deemed unapproved food additives by the FDA 1,4,6 etiocholan-dione or commonly known as ATD or 1,4,6 Androstatriene3,17-dione. Additionally items alleged to require a new dietary ingredient status 4-etioallocholen-3,6,17-trione or better known by the trade name 6-OXO-4-androstenedione. LG Sciences looks forward to assisting the FDA in clarifying this matter and the prompt return of its inventory.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
On a side note, thanks for all of the kind words guys! Your warm words of encouragement really help out at a time like this.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
On a side note, thanks for all of the kind words guys! Your warm words of encouragement really help out at a time like this.
Hate to see this happen to one of the more DSHEA compliant companies out there. For the sake of the industry as a whole, I hope things resolve themselves in everyone's best interest. Good luck fighting the good fight.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Hate to see this happen to one of the more DSHEA compliant companies out there. For the sake of the industry as a whole, I hope things resolve themselves in everyone's best interest. Good luck fighting the good fight.
x2..

But isn't 6oxo dshea compliant?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The problem as stated above is that DSHEA is very difficult to interpret. Most people think (especially supplement companies) that the law just says that something has to be naturally occurring but that is only half of the story. It has to be naturally occurring AND be sold as a dietary supplement prior to 1994 to be grandfathered in. Pat and Rich should have information on the second part of the statute since they were the ones who introduced 6OXO and ATD to the market respectively.

So, if Pat can explain that 6OXO is naturally occurring AND was sold prior to 1994, then there is no problem. If Rich can show that ATD and 6-OHAT are naturally occuring and sold prior to 1994, then both 6OXO and Novedex XT should be fine.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO is allegedly compliant because it is found in the placenta of a pregnant woman (last time I checked).

ATD is allegedly complaint because it is found in some extremely obsecure location inside a cow's stomach (last time I checked).

and the new 2-adreno,etc,etc....the new stuff AX's 3-AD has is found in elephant urine. Last time I checked, I was not aware of the general public drinking elephant urine.

1,4-AD (bold) is found in cow feces. This is the end product after a cow has been shot up with their 'roids. So technically 1,4-AD isn't naturally occuring, but a by-product of chemicals to begin with.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
I'm so confused... I have friends that can get all the weed/pills they want in a night, yet I have SO much trouble getting supplements that aren't necessarily illegal or harmful. Why isn't our government spending my money/their time looking for the drugs that people OD on instead of testing products for ATD?? Just plain retarded IMO.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6-OXO is allegedly compliant because it is found in the placenta of a pregnant woman (last time I checked).

ATD is allegedly complaint because it is found in some extremely obsecure location inside a cow's stomach (last time I checked).

and the new 2-adreno,etc,etc....the new stuff AX's 3-AD has is found in elephant urine. Last time I checked, I was not aware of the general public drinking elephant urine.

1,4-AD (bold) is found in cow feces. This is the end product after a cow has been shot up with their 'roids. So technically 1,4-AD isn't naturally occuring, but a by-product of chemicals to begin with.
You are on the right track, but that doesn't make them DSHEA legal, since no one is eating placenta, so Pat and Rich should have information on how they are legal based on both counts of the law. Elephant Urine would probably not be considered a dietary supplement. However, the interesting thing is that EpiAndrosterone and Androsterone were found to be 100% DSHEA compliant by the FDA!! If I were AX, I would switch 3-AD to Androsterone only, but that is their choice.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You are on the right track, but that doesn't make them DSHEA legal, since no one is eating placenta, so Pat and Rich should have information on how they are legal based on both counts of the law. Elephant Urine would probably not be considered a dietary supplement. However, the interesting thing is that EpiAndrosterone and Androsterone were found to be 100% DSHEA compliant by the FDA!! If I were AX, I would switch 3-AD to Androsterone only, but that is their choice.
Not so fast:jaw:

Placentophagy
Eating the placenta is known as placentophagy. It is practiced by most mammals in the animal world, including many primates. This excludes the majority of humans.

However, there are some that proport that eating the human placenta can help with ailments from postpartum depression to postpartum hemorrhage. There are some midwives and doctors who use the placenta medicinally in the early stages of postpartum because it is high in progesterone and has small amount of oxytocin. This supposedly helps stem bleeding after birth and causes the uterus to clean itself out. Some forms of Chinese medicines also contain parts of human placenta.

While eating one's own placenta doesn't really pose any serious health risks, with the exception of spoilage, eating someone else's placenta can be a hazard to your health. In today's world of illness transmitted by blood like Hepatitis, HIV and AIDS to name a few, you must know that these are potentially carried through the placenta as it is full of blood.

How to Cook Placenta

There are many ways to cook the placenta. How people choose to eat it varies greatly. Some choose to use dishes that would normally contain beef or liver, using the placenta to replace the meat. This might include a stew, a lasagna or even patties.

These types of recipes assumed you will prepare the placenta as the meat. This may mean you will ground or tenderize the placenta. Some choose to cube it. However you cook it, be sure to remove the membranes and umbilical cord first. Some recommend that you do not use the fetal side of the placenta.

Various Recipes, including Lasagna and Spaghetti
Recipes and info on dehydrating your placenta
To eat or not to eat?
The only people that I know personally who have eaten their placentas have chosen to dehydrate the placenta. This leaves it in a beef jerky like format. It can then be eaten in this form or ground up using a mortar and pestle to either sprinkle it over other foods or place in capsules to take.
Everyone I know who has done this, and we're only talking a handful of people out of the thousands of women I've helped, have done so because they believe in the health benefits of eating the placenta.

Some families choose to commemorate the birth and celebration of the placenta by burying it under a tree or with art projects like a placenta print. One scientist mom I know of actually kept her placenta in a jar of formaldehyde!

Other Placenta Information
The Amazing Placenta
Placental Exam (Photos)
How to Cut an Umbilical Cord
Problems with Placentas
Placenta Previa
Related Articles
How To Start Eating Healthier - 12 Tips For Eating Heal...
Online Childbirth Education Class Four
Placenta previa
Low-Fat Diet - High-Fiber Diet - Satisfaction - Eating ...
Postpartum Physical Changes - Childbirth Class Online -...

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
If you are eating your own placenta, you're about as f.ucked up as Charles Manson.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If you are eating your own placenta, you're about as f.ucked up as Charles Manson.
Here's my counter arguement:toofunny:
EXCLUSIVE: TOM CHEWS
Mission Impossible star Cruise vows to eat placenta after birth
By Patrick Mulchrone 18/04/2006

TOM Cruise yesterday revealed his latest bizarre mission..to eat his new baby's placenta.

Cruise vowed he would tuck in straight after girlfriend Katie Holmes gives birth, saying he thought it would be "very nutritious".

The Mission Impossible star, 43, said: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there." It is the latest in a series of increasingly strange outbursts from Cruise in the run-up to the birth.

He has claimed the baby, due any day, will be delivered in total silence.

Advertisement
The Top Gun star also insisted he "sensed" fianc&#142;e Katie was pregnant before she told him.

And he has blurted out details of the couple's sex life, saying: "It's spectacular."

The actor, who recently also claimed he has the power to cure drug addicts, has even been carrying out his own medical scans on the foetus after buying himself an ultrasound machine.

Silent birth is one of the rules of the cult of Scientology, which Cruise is devoted to.

The cult - founded by the late sci-fi writer L Ron Hubbard - claims that 75 million years ago aliens came to earth and their spirits now infest our bodies.

Cruise told GQ magazine Hubbard had discovered making a noise had a "negative spiritual effect" on someone giving birth. He insisted that 27-year-old Katie would be allowed to scream, adding cryptically: "It is really about respecting the woman. It's not about her screaming.

"And scientifically it is proven. Now there are medical research papers that say when a woman's giving birth everyone should be quiet."

Cruise also revealed he and Katie have been preparing for the birth by holding classes at their Beverly Hills home.

He said: "We've been studying what a woman goes through. What happens to her body. It's just kind of becoming this fun game of learning."

Cruise said his sex life with Batman Begins star Katie had made him realise one-night stands were "horrible".

He added: "Great sex is a by-product for me of a great relationship, where you have communication. It's an extension of that. If you're not in good communication with your partner, it sucks."

Cruise, who has two adopted children with ex-wife Nicole Kidman, will not be the first star to make a meal out of his baby's placenta.

Rod Stewart and girlfriend Penny Lancaster took home their baby's placenta, sprinkled it with tee tree oil and buried it in the garden.

In 1998, Channel 4 chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall fried a placenta with shallots and garlic and served it up to 20 guests, including the baby's mum and dad.

TV watchdogs later criticised the show, branding it "disagreeable".

But placenta-eating is considered normal in some cultures. Various recipes include one for placenta lasagne. Some say eating it helps avoid post-natal depression.

[email protected]

crappero

Awards
Are you paying Pat and Rich (and BK) to use 6-OXO and ATD? I know BK has a patent on ATD and 3-OHAT and PA has a patent on 6-OXO.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This whole placenta-eating story is simply incredible! :run:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish you, LG Sciences, a lot of strength, wisdom, and perseverance to get through all of this unscathed :thumbsup:

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
This whole placenta-eating story is simply incredible! :run:
Believe it or not a lot of cultures practice this act. It is not very mainstream however the arcticle presented by slow-mun is right on the $. I've personally seen on TV where the midwife would come into the home they would have a natural birth and afterwards they did cook the placenta and actually made it into a pate'. I don't know if I would eat it myself. And another thing in regards to this in Africa in certain tribes they will eat a cow's mense's meaning when the cow is on the rag they will lick and eat it out of a cow's vagina, believing it will make them more manly. That it will make their testicles grow huge and will fight of certain diseases. Def. a wierd world but if you can imagine it, it's probably already been done. And to LG just a bunch of B.S. this goes hand in hand with all the crackdowns of steroid sales. I'm not comparing your products to anything illegal however I believe once the Olympics are over everything will go back to normal. As usual it's probably political.