Need Help With A Cycle

J

Joeypspaa

I took sos 250 about 3 months ago and got great results. I used Fastaction retain and novadex xt for pct. I took milk thistle 3 times a day for liver support.

I bought it again off the internet and then i read all these bad things about it. My fiance conviced me to get rid of it.

Is there anything that is much safer than sos 250 that will give me good results. (havoc, epistane, spawn, furazadrol, superdrol ng) I would also like to use an OTC PCT.

I looking to gain around 10 lbs and would like to take something safe yet effective. If anyone can give me some information I'd greatly appreciate it.

J

Joeypspaa

Im really trying not to use any prescription PCT. I dont feel good about ordering online and my doctor already said he wouldn't prescribe. I would really like to use OTC.

Im looking to cycle on something safe that with good results. I heard all of the products listed above were pretty good. But I am really new with this and kind of confused. What ever I decide to go with I would like:

1. It to be safe
2. It to give good results
3. I can use an OTC pct with it or more than one OTC pct

ANY SUGGESTIONS??

S

Speed321

Awards
do more research
maybe winz-trol by juggernaut with post cycle support/6-oxo/DTH/creatine/fenugreek/plus support supps