james c

Awards
Unmethylated phera plex!
Who's gonna buy it?!!!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how is it even close to un methylated phera plex?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The main active is 2-androstenol acetate, which is essentially pheraplex without the methyl. Similar in effect, however a ton less sides.

The ester was added to increase oral bioavailability, as no ester would give you anabolic poop. (i.e. very little oral absorption).

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The main active is 2-androstenol acetate, which is essentially pheraplex without the methyl. Similar in effect, however a ton less sides.

The ester was added to increase oral bioavailability, as no ester would give you anabolic poop. (i.e. very little oral absorption).
so this is going to give the same effects as phera plex without the side effects? booooooo. looks like i'm gonna have to see if CNW still has adreno in bulk

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
3ad was supposed to be adrenosterone... the same compound in 11oxo. apparently they never got it through customs and just threw something out there to make everyone happy
It was all cleared last fall.

In the meantime, people were stacking 11-oxo with Trisorbagen, and getting subpar results. We had since found a much more effective steroid to take its place, and, after having gone through a lawsuit over the rights for the name, decided to keep it the same.

Please do not propagate this rumor. Had that been the case, 3-AD wouldn't have come out an entire year later. That'd be a waste of time.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It was all cleared last fall.

In the meantime, people were stacking 11-oxo with Trisorbagen, and getting subpar results. We had since found a much more effective steroid to take its place, and, after having gone through a lawsuit over the rights for the name, decided to keep it the same.

Please do not propagate this rumor. Had that been the case, 3-AD wouldn't have come out an entire year later. That'd be a waste of time.
so you're saying the 3ad wasn't half as good as u thought it was? and is this "new" compound going to give the same type of results as the adrenosterone was supposed to give? like the cortisol blocking and the leaning up effects? seems like it would make more sense to take the old pheraplex and deal with the little bit of toxicity to yield better results.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so you're saying the 3ad wasn't half as good as u thought it was?
adrenosterone was pretty good at burning fat, but was not very good at building mass or strength.

2-androstenol is quite effective for mass. Definitely a great bulking agent. I think I'm the runt of the litter of testers, having gained 3lbs in less than 2 weeks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not too sure, pushinweightw.

I think our next bad boy on the way is LeanFX.

Not sure what's on the way after that. I would assume Adrenodione would be a smaller release, since the active has been on the market for quite some time now.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
adrenosterone was pretty good at burning fat, but was not very good at building mass or strength.

2-androstenol is quite effective for mass. Definitely a great bulking agent. I think I'm the runt of the litter of testers, having gained 3lbs in less than 2 weeks.
hi sinner, good to see you answering the new 3-ad questions...
and 3α-hydroxy-5α-androstan-17-one is this a prohormone to dht?
any idea about the bioavailability of this compound?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
seems like it would make more sense to take the old pheraplex and deal with the little bit of toxicity to yield better results.
It would seem that way, but there's many who might think differently. Plus it's really nice to have a non-methyl steroid would some kick to it. Heaven forbid you stack it with a methylated one for a really effective stack, that doesn't result in you crapping out your liver.

Removing the methyl helps make it more versatile.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
not too sure, pushinweightw.

I think our next bad boy on the way is LeanFX.

Not sure what's on the way after that. I would assume Adrenodione would be a smaller release, since the active has been on the market for quite some time now.
Thank you.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
It would seem that way, but there's many who might think differently. Plus it's really nice to have a non-methyl steroid would some kick to it. Heaven forbid you stack it with a methylated one for a really effective stack, that doesn't result in you crapping out your liver.

I completely agree , taking methyl's always mess up with my head and ruin my Saturday night live:sad:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established

are u guys ever going to put out the adrenosterone? i was really looking forward to using it this summer to cut up. way too many bulking steroids out there 3ad was going to be a welcome change to everything else. i'm sure if it passed customs you'd be willing to pass some along at a nice price to a fellow forum friend? if not CNW here I come

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I completely agree , taking methyl's always mess up with my head and ruin my Saturday night live:sad:
i've never had a problem with methyls. last cycle i ran was 40mg's of phera for 4 weeks.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are u guys ever going to put out the adrenosterone? i was really looking forward to using it this summer to cut up. way too many bulking steroids out there 3ad was going to be a welcome change to everything else. i'm sure if it passed customs you'd be willing to pass some along at a nice price to a fellow forum friend? if not CNW here I come
Hahaha. You really want so adrenodione, don't ya?

I'll tell the higher ups that there's still some demand for this.

Of course, LeanFX is gonna be our next product to come out. It might be something good for cutting up, and it'll definitely kick ass for post cycle therapy. (perhaps after your adrenosterone cycle). So keep your eyes peeled for this guy in the coming months.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i've never had a problem with methyls. last cycle i ran was 40mg's of phera for 4 weeks.
have you checked your liver values?
that can be a problem in the long run...

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
seems like it would make more sense to take the old pheraplex and deal with the little bit of toxicity to yield better results.
here is how i see it:
phera (methyl) = 4 wk run
3ad (non methyl) = 10 wk run

+ i can see 3ad stacking nicely with many other compounds.

longer cycles are king!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha. You really want so adrenodione, don't ya?

I'll tell the higher ups that there's still some demand for this.

Of course, LeanFX is gonna be our next product to come out. It might be something good for cutting up, and it'll definitely kick ass for post cycle therapy. (perhaps after your adrenosterone cycle). So keep your eyes peeled for this guy in the coming months.
thanks. how can u go wrong with losing fat and gaining some muscle. too many people out there who just want to bulk up huge. i like the nice and slow approach. good quality muscle that u won't lose if u get sick and have to take a week or so off. i mean u guys must have huge quantities just laying around somewhere right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here is how i see it:

+ i can see 3ad stacking nicly with many other compounds.

longer cycles are king!
So true and feeling great from the 3-ad all the way!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here is how i see it:

+ i can see 3ad stacking nicly with many other compounds.

longer cycles are king!
what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, i take all support supps while on and off. plus i'll run maybe 2 cycles a year.

Less feeling like ****, hardly no back pumps, doesnt mess with ur liver values crazy bad. A much enjoyable ride, also when you cycle for 4 weeks your body cant adjust to its new weight which is why some people lose gains where if you stretch it out they are much easier attained.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
what's the difference if you're going to gain the same in 4 weeks as you'd gain in 10? and isn't 10 kind of long to run that? i thought up to 8 weeks was possible but only 6 was suggested?
the faster you gain , the faster you loose...
But without trying 3-ad I cant have a real opinion about it.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Less feeling like ****, hardly no back pumps, doesnt mess with ur liver values crazy bad. A much enjoyable ride, also when you cycle for 4 weeks your body cant adjust to its new weight which is why some people lose gains where if you stretch it out they are much easier attained.
true. and we don't have to hear people keep debating about whether to use nolva or an ATD

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who is saying that 4 weeks of pheraplex = 10 weeks of 3-AD?

Less than 8 is recommended because you start getting into longer cycles, and OTC PCT isn't gonna cut it.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who is saying that 4 weeks of pheraplex = 10 weeks of 3-AD?

Less than 8 is recommended because you start getting into longer cycles, and OTC PCT isn't gonna cut it.
just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just assuming that something less powerful run longer will yield the same results as something stronger run less
I can see where you may be coming from, however the math still doesn't add up. Though there may be that single comparision with phera and such, compounds being different in this case would not equal a "less is the same as more" value. Add to that the combined effectiveness of the ingredients in 3-AD, as reported by all of the testers thus far, and you have a safer, cleaner, dryer, and more friendly prohormone that yields fast results without the headache of supports or complicated PCTs.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can see where you may be coming from, however the math still doesn't add up. Though there may be that single comparision with phera and such, compounds being different in this case would not equal a "less is the same as more" value. Add to that the combined effectiveness of the ingredients in 3-AD, as reported by all of the testers thus far, and you have a safer, cleaner, dryer, and more friendly prohormone that yields fast results without the headache of supports or complicated PCTs.
got ya. but i still want the original

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At this point, they can't really be quantified, as the testers haven't even finished their cycles yet. So far, the testers have been fairly impressed with their gains.

I think our biggest gainer has put on 13lbs so far, and he's just rounding his second week.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is 3ad out now? new version of course

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
For the love of God and all that is holy, GIVE ME 3-AD!!!!

will it be sold in tangible storeslike vitamin shoppe?????

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At this point, they can't really be quantified, as the testers haven't even finished their cycles yet. So far, the testers have been fairly impressed with their gains.

I think our biggest gainer has put on 13lbs so far, and he's just rounding his second week.
i saw the same thing being said when people were "testing" the original formula

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i saw the same thing being said when people were "testing" the original formula
As one of said original testers who became a rep months afterwards, I can say that this is NOT going to happen this time. If it does, I'll mail you my dog. (And Sinner knows how I feel about my dog.)

There's not going to be any sort of SNAFU this time, so no worries. Keep checking NP for it. You'll see it very very very very soon!!!! :cheers:

btw: Why the hate, bro? We're just tryin to do right by ya! Things just take time - like filling out paperwork and writing code... It's cool, I understand. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
here is how i see it:

+ i can see 3ad stacking nicely with many other compounds.

longer cycles are king!
Well said hankie. 3-AD should stack VERY well with Havoc imho!!:twisted:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
true. and we don't have to hear people keep debating about whether to use nolva or an ATD
Go over to BB.com, plenty of 17 year olds debating that over there..

Anyway, I'm pretty interested now. I was trying to resist but it just sounds really good. I am still skeptical though. I also remember hearing about big weight gain from testers on the original formula. I want to have faith in you AX, I do, but all this hype is almost starting to sound too good to be true..

But, it does sound really good, and with the mystery new 1AD from Ergo nowhere in sight, I might give this a shot. When do we get a full writeup?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
As one of said original testers who became a rep months afterwards, I can say that this is NOT going to happen this time. If it does, I'll mail you my dog. (And Sinner knows how I feel about my dog.)

There's not going to be any sort of SNAFU this time, so no worries. Keep checking NP for it. You'll see it very very very very soon!!!! :cheers:

btw: Why the hate, bro? We're just tryin to do right by ya! Things just take time - like filling out paperwork and writing code... It's cool, I understand. :)
there's no hate. u just hear a lot of crap about supplements. i've taken superdrol pheraplex mass fx hyperdrol retain and your guys pct products and have loved all of them. i regard u as one of the few companies who actually put out a product that lives up to the hype. just this situation seems a little fishy. i did buy the bulk adrenosterone from CNW and loved it but the dosing wasn't as high as what was supposed to be in 3ad. so i've been waiting for this to come out as a cheaper alternative. thanks for answering my questions i really appreciate it.

GuitarHero

GuitarHero

Awards

Do you have anything on the hepatoxicity of a compound such as this with esterification? With esterification, it's still going to have some toxicity since it's allowing it to pass through the liver, right??

Like T1 said, looks like a sweet compound to stack w/ Havoc... I may have to plan that for the future :D

Last edited:
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have anything on the hepatoxicity of a compound such as this with esterification? With esterification, it's still going to have some toxicity since it's allowing it to pass through the liver, right??
Actually, I don't think this should be a problem at all. We're priding ourselves on the high safety factor involved with 3-AD. It's not a methyl, which is good. The PCT is aPCT, which is easy. And the reported sides from testers thus far only include increased sweating, a touch of bloatedness, and a temperature increase. All of these seem to have subsided after the first week and the gains in strength are coming out now. ViperSpit and TTewell are doing it on a cut and noting some slimming affects with it. Hank Vangut is seeing vascularity where he hasn't before. All feel prolonged muscle fullness well after lifting. All in all, I don't think toxicity is going to be an issue. That's a good thing!!

adil

Awards
Since it's essentially unmethylated PP. Is it still just as androgenic? I don't want to lose my precious hair:sad:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since it's essentially unmethylated PP. Is it still just as androgenic? I don't want to lose my precious hair:sad:
Ok, let's clarify a bit, shall we? It's not "essentially unmethylated PP"...it's a different product. I think that folks are focusing so much one one aspect of the product that you're missing the whole picture. I'm not 200lbs of water in a meat suit, I'm a person. It's not a chocolate bar if it has eggs, flour, water, and leavening in it - it's a cake. One part of the formula may be as such, but it should not negate the rest of the ingredients in the package. Don't focus on the boobs, or you just might miss that phenominal arse!! :D

And I really don't think that you'll be losing any hair over this stuff. Losing sleep at sold-out presales? Perhaps. No hype there, just truth that things are going quickly and the call volume at HQ for this is unbelievable. One production run is done, and another is already being slated for the anticipated demand. (Just hope that someone saves some for me!) ;) :lol: