Epistane Gyno Cycle

Lene28

Awards
I have a few questions. I am 22 5'10" 195 and have been lifting for 8 years and competing in powerlifting for 4 years. I have taken M1d 4ad for a few cycles and one epistane pulse cycle. I have gyno (very small painful lumps under both nipps) and have had it flare up 2 or 3 times but it always went away. Ok onto my questions:
1.What dosage do you recommend for me since I have gyno? (I heard higher doses work better, not sure)
2. Should I stick to Dr. D's dosing at 4am 10am 4pm?
3. I am a little confused on PCT in Yalls opinion which would be better: Sustain Alpha with X-Lean or Post Cycle Support with HyperDrolX2 + MassFX. Or do you recommend a different combination.
4. Since I have gyno should I take Formestane while i'm on my Epistane cycle and then again for a month after my PCT. If so what dose and what time??

My main goal of this cycle is to hopefully get rid of the gyno or at least get it under control, but I have a good diet so I am also looking to gain lean mass and strength. I know I have a lot of questions, but any answers yall can give me would be much appreciated!!! Thanks, Lene

tattoopierced1

if you are just looking to get rid of gyno, why not follow a Nolva or Letro protocol?

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
if you had a SERM, that wouldn't have happened. guaranteed. but no sense looking back, though. but i suggest when you look forward and see other steroidal compounds, which are not just SUPPS, you get something so that them bumps don't become breasts.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Its suggested to run a low dose of epi (10-20mg) for 4 weeks followed by proper pct with a serm.

Alex111

Awards
yea im on my second week of epi now trying to get rid of gyno, doesnt seem like its working yet but then again its only my second week lol but yea get a serm for your pct...i will be using temoxifen citrate along with another PCT from my local shop.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
if you had a SERM, that wouldn't have happened. guaranteed. but no sense looking back, though. but i suggest when you look forward and see other steroidal compounds, which are not just SUPPS, you get something so that them bumps don't become breasts.
I've seen gyno pop up while using SERMs.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
wat is it with you making these dumb outlandish posts. You think a SERM is always going to prevent gyno?? please. A hell of a lot of people have gotten gyno even with a SERM on hand. me included.

Alex111

Awards
wat is it with you making these dumb outlandish posts. You think a SERM is always going to prevent gyno?? please. A hell of a lot of people have gotten gyno even with a SERM on hand. me included.
me included as well =(. for some people nothing helps!

Alex111

Awards
it seems like my bumps are going away but my nipps are still puffy if not puffier

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
what are u dosing the epi at? Cause I weigh about 205 and I just bought e-max and I was going to try the same thing. But was trying to figure out how much to take. Keep postin results please.

Lene28

Awards
I have not started yet and won't for a few weeks but will prob go 10 for the first 3 days then 20 for the rest of the week. Then 30 for weeks 2 and 3 and finally up to 40 for week 4.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
whats your reasoning for gradually going up why dont you just stick it out at 20mg for a longer cycle. if your just trying to to get rid of your gyno? just wondering.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear I am not referring to any other product than Epistane :thumbsup:

Lene28

Awards
I am going above 20mg because I saw a log with a guy who had similar cycle history and his gyno was about the same as mine. And he went up to 40mg and it really helped clear him up....so I just figured I give that dose a try; I think i might go 10, 20, 30, 40 and just bump 10mg a week.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
stick with 20 mgs the entire cycle if looking to get rid of gyno that is the best option. and you can stack it with nolvadex and that should help your cause.

Alex111

Awards
i just finished up my epi cycle. the gyno pretty much went away except the nipples are still puffy (probably water retention and what not) but the bump is minimal now, im sure the pct will get rid of some of the puffyness. otherwise def a good product =)

Lene28

Awards
Alex what dose and for how long did you run your Epi cycle?

Lene28

Awards
Does it matter what time i take the Epi at? And should I split up the dose in a certain way.....

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does it matter what time i take the Epi at? And should I split up the dose in a certain way.....
Split the doses evenly throughout the day for more stable levels.

If doing 30mg/day take 10mg 1 hr before training.It has helped to give me even better kick in the gym.

Congrats on the gyno reduction and the puffyness probably isnt directly attributed to the gyno.Heres a link to my log and the effect it had for me.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/58383-epistane-anabolic-gyno.html

Lene28

Awards
PCT:
Nolvadex: Week1: 40mg | Week2: 40mg | Week3: 20mg | Week4: 20mg
HyperDrolX2 + MassFX

Would I still need to get a cortisol blocker??

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Cort blockers are not neccessities but are nice to have in there if you can afford it.

Lene28

Awards
PCT:
Nolvadex: Week1: 40mg | Week2: 40mg | Week3: 20mg | Week4: 20mg
HyperDrolX2 + MassFX

I'm fixing to start my PCT, the epistane really knocked my gyno down. I still have puffy nips but the lumps are way less sensitive and very small.
I got a few questions:
1. Should I just take the recommended dose on the HDX2 and Mass FX?
2. My main concern is not having my gyno return however is there something I can take when my PCT is done to keep my strength as high as possible. I have a meet in mid July and will be done with PCT at the end of June. Could I take the HDX2+Mass FX for a few more weeks??? Any recommendations are appreciated.

classic27

im going to do a havoc cycle and i planned on running my nolvadex 40/40/20/20 but people on the forum tell me to run the nolvadex for 20/20/20/10. what should i do?