Absolute Chaos in the USPLabs forum-Secuirty or anyone with a stick!

Scroll down to the USPlabs forum right above nutraplanet. There is a riot...Can not hold on much longer HELP!:rant:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
yeah?

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I believe Jacob was referencing the fact that everyone was after Recreate and that created a lot of forum activity.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Have you been working since the release J? 43 is ginormous.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I am at 8% bf could I use this product?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What raw materials are in recreate?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When is the best time to take it? Morning lunch or night?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ReCreate won't auto get you to 5 but it sure as hell will help.

head over to usplabsdirect and read the write up on it for info.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm also all about using my products.
I use a sh*t-ton of your stuff too. Only thing I'm not using that you currently make is Powerfull. I'm using AP, P'slin, super cissus (bulk), and finished Bolic a month or so ago.

May add Recreate in one solid run after I finish Napalm w/ clen. I've used a few here and there for the smooth energy. But - not in a consistent fashion for fat loss.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I use a sh*t-ton of your stuff too. Only thing I'm not using that you currently make is Powerfull. I'm using AP, P'slin, super cissus (bulk), and finished Bolic a month or so ago.

May add Recreate in one solid run after I finish Napalm w/ clen. I've used a few here and there for the smooth energy. But - not in a consistent fashion for fat loss.
How'd the Bolic treat you?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

How was Bolic? Any idea if Bolic will be released?

The one thing I find really retarded about USP Labs is the fact that you have about an hour to order their products and you MUST have a surplus of supplement funds on hand for that exact midnight of the release.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established

The one thing I find really retarded about USP Labs is the fact that you have about an hour to order their products and you MUST have a surplus of supplement funds on hand for that exact midnight of the release.
Bolic was a unique supp that was really USP Labs only limited time run product. The rest of the midnight releases (AP, ReCreate, and others that I am not sure if they were midnight releases) were all released into stores following the initial release.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
USP is solid... I just wish that the product would be released and actually 'stay' released. Wishful thinking ;)

I have been reading a lot on Forslean lately. Looks like a nice staple supp.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
USP is solid... I just wish that the product would be released and actually 'stay' released. Wishful thinking ;)

I have been reading a lot on Forslean lately. Looks like a nice staple supp.
Yea I really wish they would bring Bolic back (I never got a chance to try it out ~ but ReCreate will be my first forslean contain supplement so I'm pumped.) I think J mentioned why it was a limited release but I can't remember.

pata320

pata320

Banned
Awards
So Bolic is no more? I even read about it in a magazine about a month ago! It needs to be available!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
So Bolic is no more? I even read about it in a magazine about a month ago! It needs to be available!
Yes Pat. Yes it does. Reps.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bolic was a unique supp that was really USP Labs only limited time run product. The rest of the midnight releases (AP, ReCreate, and others that I am not sure if they were midnight releases) were all released into stores following the initial release.
There have been a few more limited release products like Sirplus. CAn't recall the exact formulation but now it's in a few products I think, or something very similar.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
There have been a few more limited release products like Sirplus. CAn't recall the exact formulation but now it's in a few products I think, or something very similar.
SirPlus was a resveratrol product no?
TNA also, never released i think

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established

No GI issues period. LOVED that part. I went to 75 mgs/day. Only had 2 bottles - so I didn't take the 100 mgs/day for 2 months that were recommended. The bottles lasted me 40 days.

I wanted more.
I didn't really notice any effects per se. I didn't gain any fat and my diet was bleh - too many cheat meals.
I guess it helped with that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No GI issues period. LOVED that part. I went to 75 mgs/day. Only had 2 bottles - so I didn't take the 100 mgs/day for 2 months that were recommended. The bottles lasted me 40 days.

I wanted more.
I didn't really notice any effects per se. I didn't gain any fat and my diet was bleh - too many cheat meals.
I guess it helped with that.
Man im really disappointed in myself for missing the bolic. I would love to run it for at least 8 weeks as forslean really shines in longer periods of time.(haven't used it but thats what i gather from research)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - I'm irritated I didn't think to read the research to note that. Else - I would have bought 4 bottles.

I'm hoping someone else puts the 96% stuff out - I don't think Jacob is.

It soldout in about 8 hours, we cannot slow the consumer's spending habits.

Yeah - I'm irritated I didn't think to read the research to note that. Else - I would have bought 4 bottles.

I'm hoping someone else puts the 96% stuff out - I don't think Jacob is.

I'm also irritated that I'm out of Bolic. I love it.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
It soldout in about 8 hours, we cannot slow the consumer's spending habits.
Are you guys REALLY that limited in supplies? If there is a demand so high to sell out hundreds of bottles of product in a a few hours, you can be sure it'll stabilize and remain at a consistently high sales level through feedback alone.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SirPlus was a resveratrol product no?
TNA also, never released i think
Yeah, SirPlus was the resveratrol product. They had TNA and I think DNA and for all we know they may be in the new T booster.

Recreate looks like a good product that I will have to try out in May providing feedback is good. :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, SirPlus was the resveratrol product. They had TNA and I think DNA and for all we know they may be in the new T booster.

Recreate looks like a good product that I will have to try out in May providing feedback is good. :)
DNA = Dodder, Nettle, Avena

TNA = Trib, ..., ....

The new Test Booster is unrelated, and I haven't seen the plant involved in this form in any popular supplement.