Current Progress with Sizeon, Purple Wraath and Superpump 250

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Smile Current Progress with Sizeon, Purple Wraath and Superpump 250

ok so two weeks ago i started a new supplement and training regime. I was previously doing a 5 day per week single bodypart per day regime utilising medium weight and 8+ rep ranges. I was on a low carb diet and only using Reflex Peptide Fusion protein as my suplemment.

I got on a full on mass gaining diet and 5x5 3 day per week regime and have in the last 12 days added a stack of Sizeon, Superpump and Purplewraath to my pre and intra workout regime. I have also been using Reflex Instant Mass gainer twice per day along with my new diet.

How ive been taking it:

1.5 scoops Superpump with water and a small pasta/chicken type meal approx 40 mins before workout.

1 scoop Sizeon + 1.5 scoops Purplewraath mixed with water. Sip on my way to the gym (10 minute walk) and drank throughout workout constantly topping up with water.

Initial Thoughts:

1) What the hell! The tub of Superpump only seems half full! Does this product do this when it settles or have i been bumped big time? The sizeon container was almost full to the top as was the purplewraath but superpump only 50% full? hmm

2) None of the supplements mix particularly well. Superpump needs to be constantly stirred but still leaves a bit of white residue at the top. Purplewraath and Sizon are the same but i just dump them in the shaker and give it a shoogle before i sip it. I think the more water i add the better. Leaving the mix in the fridge for a couple hours doesnt really do much to help.

3) Taste - Superpump in orange - Is ok, not great. Kind of like orange cremola foam. Almost a bit fizzy. I just chug it.

Sizeon and Purplewraath - both have that fake grape taste which is nasty but i sometimes add a serving of real purple grape juice to help the taste. At the end up, if they do the job i could give a damn how they taste.

4) Any noticable side effects while taking?
    Well superpump didnt live up to its "superdump" monicker which i was happy about. No bowel issues here! I think eating a meal just before drinking it helps.
    I have noticed that i get a bit jittery and shaky once the superpump kicks in. The effect can last well after the workout and has caused me a few sleepless nights so far, even when i cut back the dose. I think purplewraath gives me ass breath, at least my girl says so! No issue with Sizeon.

Any Noticeable Results So Far?

Well, i have to admit im a bit shocked. I dont know whether the supplements have contributed to this or whether i was always capable of the lifts, i just needed the extra stimulation to perform them... but all my lifts are up by a minimum of 20lbs!!!

I couldnt believe it!

I knew id lost a lot of strength on my carb cut and medium weight workout because a guy my size and weight shouldnt have trouble benchin 200lbs but i could barely rep 180lbs for 5 a couple weeks ago.

Yesterday for fun, AFTER i did a 5x5 on flat bench (210 max) i went over to the seated press and repped 235lbs for 3.

My bench has been the strongest gainer so far but i have gained greatly on squat too which suffered majorly after my last regime.

I never used to do Deadlifts but have put them in as a staple of the 5x5 and im doing around 110kg just now for 5 reps. I think i can add to this in the next workout no problem.

Rows im doing around 200lbs for 5 reps up from 175lbs.

Like i said, i dont know whether its my new diet, my strength building regime or the supplement stack im taking but im definatley making progress in a pretty short amount of time.
    My chest and quads are looking a lot bulkier and my girlfriend has noticed she finds it harder to wrap her arms around me these days lol!

So would i buy these supps again? I would say so! I get a great buzz from the superpump and it really psyches me up. The sizeon and purplewraath dont have the same effect as superpump but i feel stronger and i recover faster during my workouts. I also feel like im throwing more plates on than i used to in every workout.

Im going to run this stack for a couple months and see if i can get to 220lbs. Im currently 6ft 2 and 196lbs:dl:

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

whoa i just realised im up 6lbs in weight woohoo
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

I pooped my pants frequently when I used SuperPump250.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

apparently your not the only one. Its to do with the magnesium content or something but i knock it back after a small meal with pasta or rice and it doesnt upset my stomach at all?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

yeah I heard it was b/c of excessive magnesium. They even acknowledge this GI distress issue on their FAQ section. Allegedly they fixed this problem, but I have not tried it out since the last time.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

seems to me they have fixed it. I started reading about this unfortunate side effect after i ordered and for want of a better word i "crapped my pants" at the thought of constantly er..crapping my pants! But nope not even a whiffy fart!
    Its good stuff and i will buy it again!
  7. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    I pooped my pants frequently when I used SuperPump250.
    Thus the name of SuperDump 250.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:35 PM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:45 AM
  3. Purple Wraath PURPLE LEMONADE now in stock @ Nutraplanet!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 08:42 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 09:24 PM
  5. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-20-2008, 07:48 AM