After AX stack, what do you recommend?

spshond

spshond

Awards
Iam on my 3rd week of Mass FX MS, HyperdrolX2, and Retain2. I only wanted to do 4 weeks of it.
During this cycle I also made sure my Controleed labs (BCAA's, Creatine,) and Protein were covered. Multi vitamin was Orange Triad, Flax/Fish oil's were covered. ON Protein, Glyco Maize - Complex Carbs post workout.

How long should I wait for my next cycle, and this time I would like to try one of the Prohormones/steroids ie.. Havoc, Epistane, Mdrol, etc... Here are my stats: 34, 191 lbs, 5'10" BF% is probably around 15%. I would like to lower my BF% to about 10% in 2.5 months and gain about 10 lbs of LBM. I understand that moving up to an AAS I will most definitely need to take care of my post cycle, very important.

I would like to make take my time, get all the proper ingredients necessary in order to do a cycle the proper way. I also understand that i may need a SERM just to be on the safe side. Taurine for the avoidance or minimizing back pumps. If you can help guide, I would appreciate the help. PM me if you have accomplished your first cycle and Iam curious to seeing your grocery list. If I decide to do an M-Drol cycle I will definitely consider a 10/10/10 cycle as a starter to minimize the effects. I understand hard work in the gym, and 90% of it is diet. I will not see the gains that most on here are getting from cycle's of MDrol, but I also am not willing to see the side effects. 1st cycle with a steroid, lets make it a safe one.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to doing your first cycle i'd always suggest Havoc, Epistane or H-drol. Nice lean mass gains and very noticeable strength increases with minimum sides. You could definitely attain your goals.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id suggest Havoc or Epidrol....seems like perfect for a first. If you did Mdrol id go 10/10/20 i think youll have more fun and feel better on an Epi product.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Would you guys be so kind to post the cycle you have in mind, all the ingredients that you believe I would need. I want to make sure i cover all of my bases. Is this Havoc stack mild enough that a SERM is not needed. Some say yey, some say nay.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Get some Post Cycle Support for a SERM.

A great designer with minimal side effects is M1T.

spshond

spshond

Awards
Thus far this is the knowledge i have accumulated:

Cycle Support - 2 weeks prior
RPN Havoc
IBE Epistane
Post Cycle Support
Lean Extreme
Liquid Nolva ( on hand in case of ).

Anything else you can think of to make the gains worth while. Please remember that my diet will be as clean as possible becuase I do not want to gain fat, my goal is 9% BF in 2 months. Currently at 15%.

spshond

spshond

Awards
To the individual that asked about my AX stack: Well its weird, I did not see any difference for the past 2 weeks until yesterday, I noticed that my arms and legs felt like they were going to rip out of my shirt. Seriously, I have been very narrow minded about all this supplementation, I believe in Diet is 90% of all this, no short cuts. Now yes when you add some horse tranquilizers into your diet, you will make gains, and razor sharp cuts. Iam definitely leaning out, My weight is staynig the same, mostly lots of water retention becuase iam also taking green mag creatine, glycergrow, purple wrath Bcaa's, sesamin, flax/fish oils, chromium picolanate, Orange Triad Multi.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
To the individual that asked about my AX stack: Well its weird, I did not see any difference for the past 2 weeks until yesterday, I noticed that my arms and legs felt like they were going to rip out of my shirt. Seriously, I have been very narrow minded about all this supplementation, I believe in Diet is 90% of all this, no short cuts. Now yes when you add some horse tranquilizers into your diet, you will make gains, and razor sharp cuts. Iam definitely leaning out, My weight is staynig the same, mostly lots of water retention becuase iam also taking green mag creatine, glycergrow, purple wrath Bcaa's, sesamin, flax/fish oils, chromium picolanate, Orange Triad Multi.
Horse steroids. I don't know if a horse tranquilizer would rip you up very much though...

Cow steroids rip you up pretty good too! (fin)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Horse steroids. I don't know if a horse tranquilizer would rip you up very much though...

Cow steroids rip you up pretty good too! (fin)
just curious what do you compete in that you became a sposored athlete in? millenium is a badass company props for that bro

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
havoc or epi are the safest. your plan looks like you have everything covered bro. best of wishes

spshond

spshond

Awards
Now, Iam curious as too how you experinced fellas would run this cycle. I have gotten several opinions already and they are all good, I appreciate it very much, I thank you. Please don't take it the wrong way by asking and getting several opinions before diving in. For any newbie out there, do your homework, you only get one body in life.

Iam 191 lbs.

Cycle Support -
Directions:
2 weeks prior to cycle.

RPN Havoc:110 capsules total (.5 grams per pill)
Directions:
BodyWeight Capsules per day
180 lbs - 200 lbs = 4x500 mg = 2000 mg = 2 grams per day.
How would you run this?

IBE Epistane: 90 Capsules total (10 mg per serving)
Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules daily
How would you run this?When?

Post Cycle Support: 120 Capsules/4 per day = 30 days
Directions:
Take 2 capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM.
Is 30 days sufficient?When do you begin this?

Lean Extreme: 90 Capsules /3 per day = 30 days
Directions:
Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. Take one serving upon waking and the last right before bed.
When should I start this?

This is formulated at a QUALITATIVE 20 MG/ML ("True 20").
How would you take this and when?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
just curious what do you compete in that you became a sposored athlete in? millenium is a badass company props for that bro
Thanks for the props Texaslifter!

I compete in ocean kayaking and rowing (2-person self-bailing class).

I used to compete in an array of things in lifeguard tournaments... I am definitely entering all the kayak races and I will be training my ass off for rowing. Monmouth County, NJ has many of the top rowers in the country and they're out there all year. Some of them have crazy-ass rituals like this one team rows out to the Coast Guard Bell Buoy and hang their medal on it to appease Poseidon... or King Neptune... one of them. Weird. They take it a bit over the top.

I have been training too long without purpose. Now, I can kick it up a few notches and start training to win and the physique will go along with it.

If I can get a part time slot on a beach (since I'm working full time at a gym now) I can enter all the lifeguard tournaments. I'd definitely sport the Millenium Sports Technologies apparell.

I've had a ton of respect for MST since I first tried their products. They have a niche in the supplement industry. The have the best (and only working) cordyceps formula, they've pretty much perfected the multi-vitamin/mineral @ an awesome price, they have a killer pre-workout formula, and the best bang for your buck capped beta-alanine product.

To be honest, my brother came into my gym and gave me some good advice. My brother finished #1 in his class at the NJ state police academy and is a nationally competitive rower. He's always got some good advice. I was having a hard time with motivation to workout and eat right and he said, "instead of trying to train and take all these supplements to look better in the mirror, why don't you train for something? Rowing, running, kayaking... you're a 4-year varsity swimmer and placed first in kayak events... go for something." So, that same day I corrected my eating again and started training differently.

I was thinking to myself how cool it would be to have a sponsorship... not just any sponsorship, but a sponsorship for a company to be proud of. I signed onto AM.com and saw the oppurtunity in the recent threads that same day. I also talked to the owner of the building that my gym is in about getting me a kayak for the races. He's a retailer of Cobra Kayaks and they're faster than the Ocean Kayaks that I and the other competitors use. If I continue training hard, have the best kayak on the shore, and supplement with the best endurance products (Cordygen5, Rag, Carnage) they're would be no stopping me.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the props Texaslifter!

I compete in ocean kayaking and rowing (2-person self-bailing class).

I used to compete in an array of things in lifeguard tournaments... I am definitely entering all the kayak races and I will be training my ass off for rowing. Monmouth County, NJ has many of the top rowers in the country and they're out there all year. Some of them have crazy-ass rituals like this one team rows out to the Coast Guard Bell Buoy and hang their medal on it to appease Poseidon... or King Neptune... one of them. Weird. They take it a bit over the top.

I have been training too long without purpose. Now, I can kick it up a few notches and start training to win and the physique will go along with it.

If I can get a part time slot on a beach (since I'm working full time at a gym now) I can enter all the lifeguard tournaments. I'd definitely sport the Millenium Sports Technologies apparell.

I've had a ton of respect for MST since I first tried their products. They have a niche in the supplement industry. The have the best (and only working) cordyceps formula, they've pretty much perfected the multi-vitamin/mineral @ an awesome price, they have a killer pre-workout formula, and the best bang for your buck capped beta-alanine product.

To be honest, my brother came into my gym and gave me some good advice. My brother finished #1 in his class at the NJ state police academy and is a nationally competitive rower. He's always got some good advice. I was having a hard time with motivation to workout and eat right and he said, "instead of trying to train and take all these supplements to look better in the mirror, why don't you train for something? Rowing, running, kayaking... you're a 4-year varsity swimmer and placed first in kayak events... go for something." So, that same day I corrected my eating again and started training differently.

I was thinking to myself how cool it would be to have a sponsorship... not just any sponsorship, but a sponsorship for a company to be proud of. I signed onto AM.com and saw the oppurtunity in the recent threads that same day. I also talked to the owner of the building that my gym is in about getting me a kayak for the races. He's a retailer of Cobra Kayaks and they're faster than the Ocean Kayaks that I and the other competitors use. If I continue training hard, have the best kayak on the shore, and supplement with the best endurance products (Cordygen5, Rag, Carnage) they're would be no stopping me.
thats awesome man no joke. good luck with that. i kayak but its for fishing haha

spshond

spshond

Awards
Please use another thread guys, iam trying to get some information here.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
thats awesome man no joke. good luck with that. i kayak but its for fishing haha
Thanks Texaslifter89! Yeah, kayaking is fun... it definitely gives the rotators a brutal beating, but oh well. I used to love to go fishing, but I learned a very important rule:

*Never go fishing while hungry.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
sorry for hijaking.
What kind of fishing lures do you use? Do you kayak in shallow water for kayak fly-fishing? Ever try trolling mackerel jigs off of the kayak?

Please respond in this thread immediately. I am thinking of going fishing.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
haha. jk. I'll leave this thread.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Now, Iam curious as too how you experinced fellas would run this cycle. I have gotten several opinions already and they are all good, I appreciate it very much, I thank you. Please don't take it the wrong way by asking and getting several opinions before diving in. For any newbie out there, do your homework, you only get one body in life.

Iam 191 lbs.

Cycle Support -
Directions:
2 weeks prior to cycle.

RPN Havoc:110 capsules total (.5 grams per pill)
Directions:
BodyWeight Capsules per day
180 lbs - 200 lbs = 4x500 mg = 2000 mg = 2 grams per day.
How would you run this?

IBE Epistane: 90 Capsules total (10 mg per serving)
Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 2-3 capsules daily
How would you run this?When?

Post Cycle Support: 120 Capsules/4 per day = 30 days
Directions:
Take 2 capsules in the AM and another 2 capsules in the PM.
Is 30 days sufficient?When do you begin this?

Lean Extreme: 90 Capsules /3 per day = 30 days
Directions:
Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. Take one serving upon waking and the last right before bed.
When should I start this?

This is formulated at a QUALITATIVE 20 MG/ML ("True 20").
How would you take this and when?
Havoc and Epistane include a similar PS with the same amount of active in each. It's 10 mgs per cap. Directions are on the bottle. 2-3 caps of each give nice results. Spread the dosing evenly.
The day that you stop using Havoc or Epistane, run PCS as directed and run the Lean Extreme as directed. You can start Lean Extreme at 3 caps per day, preferably morning, 4 hours later and pre/workout (right before workout). Taper off the Lean Extreme a couple weeks later to 1 cap morning and 1 preworkout. Taper off again a couple weeks later to 1 cap morning.