which NO product has the most caffiene?

1. pdigs

which NO product has the most caffiene?

which of the pre-workout NO powders has the most caffiene boost?

2. Quote Originally Posted by pdigs View Post
    which of the pre-workout NO powders has the most caffiene boost?

How much caffiene would you like to have?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MOHAWKA View Post
    no-xplode has a lot
    Per scoop, BSN says approximately as much as a cup of coffee - which is normally given as 90-150mg or so, so I'd guess 100mg or 150mg would be logical amounts. Of course, if you're using multiple scoops of NO-Xplode, you're going to drive up the amount of caffeine.

4. or you could buy no-doz, they are like 6 bucks for 60 tabs of 200mg each.

5. [QUOTE=Tiny Man;1277964]Per scoop, BSN says approximately as much as a cup of coffee - which is normally given as 90-150mg or so, so I'd guess 100mg or 150mg would be logical amounts. Of course, if you're using multiple scoops of NO-Xplode, you're going to drive up the amount of caffeine.[/QUOT

from what others have said, i just remember no-xplode being a prewo NO supp with more caffeine than usual,, mabey im wrong

6. [QUOTE=MOHAWKA;1278067]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Man View Post
    Per scoop, BSN says approximately as much as a cup of coffee - which is normally given as 90-150mg or so, so I'd guess 100mg or 150mg would be logical amounts. Of course, if you're using multiple scoops of NO-Xplode, you're going to drive up the amount of caffeine.[/QUOT

from what others have said, i just remember no-xplode being a prewo NO supp with more caffeine than usual,, mabey im wrong
    NO-Xplode often ends up being more caffeine than many (200mg is a pretty typical number to see for most products), because users often end up taking 3+ scoops at once. Even at 100mg per scoop, 3 scoops is already 300mg. On a per serving basis, it should still be a bit less - as my estimation for most products puts between 200-300mg of caffeine per go.

7. Mixing a Vasolator and a Vasoconstritor is retarded.

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Mixing a Vasolator and a Vasoconstritor is retarded.
    Agreed, just a waste of money go with one or the other.

9. Methyl-EFX. it's around 500mg per scoop

Similar Forum Threads

1. caffiene before bed
    By illgixxer in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 03:40 PM
  2. No caffiene
    By wastchak in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 01:40 PM
  3. Caffiene Help Please
    By steinmass83 in forum Supplements