it has arrived

1. it has arrived

Attachment 20676
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. What you gonna do with all that junk, all that junk on top of your trunk?

Imma Imma Imma gonna get you cut, get you cut with all that junk.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

3. Good now put it in a box and ship it to me.
    •   

4. thanks nutraplanet for the great prices and fast(free) shipping! you guys rock!

5. wow...thats uh...thats alot...

6. i cant tell what those nutra bulk tubs are

7. Looks like salvia on the front one. The other is turned around. Digging the new avi Reaper.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

8. YG, Cee, Quick karb, Phenibut powder

9. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    YG, Cee, Quick karb, Phenibut powder
    I was way off.
    WHITE WHALE!

10. thats not even my complete order either! thats all i could fit on my dresser!

11. So, I'm assuming you're abot to start a cut? Will you be logging this?
    WHITE WHALE!

12. yup its a cut. i haven't even thought about logging it, now that you brought it up i might just do that

13. Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    thats not even my complete order either! thats all i could fit on my dresser!
    ......wow......thats a bunch o stuff.....it would take me like 2 years to save up for all that. You really should log it. If it goes well enough I may consider a second mortgage and run it myself.

14. 4 bottles of Leviathan Reloaded? That sh1t would get an elephant shredded...Are you that fat?

15. Quote Originally Posted by xmeroxmerox View Post
    4 bottles of Leviathan Reloaded? That sh1t would get an elephant shredded...Are you that fat?
    i wouldn't say that im fat, but i want to be shredded by this summer. i'll post some pics in a bit

16. Quote Originally Posted by xmeroxmerox View Post
    4 bottles of Leviathan Reloaded? That sh1t would get an elephant shredded...Are you that fat?

I already gave you reps today dammit, AHHAHAHAHA
    WHITE WHALE!

17. Quote Originally Posted by xmeroxmerox View Post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attac...1&d=1206644687
    the stack 005.jpghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20 684&stc=1&d=1206644732
    the stack 007.jpghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=20 685&stc=1&d=1206644768
    the stack 006.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images    

18. im guessing im around 18-20% body fat

19. siiiiiick, i want that stack!

20. haha very nice

21. Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Good now put it in a box and ship it to me.
    x2 nice amoutn man. look to see soem swoleness come outta that for sure
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. They have arrived!!!
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. MGN has arrived!!!
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. LG's New BC+EAA's have arrived!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 34