Omg Help!

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
Ok first off i would like to say this....

I am 18 years old.
I know I should not even be posting here.
But I am scared and i need help.

Here is my situation...
Me and a few of my friends joined a gym, and started working out... than one of our other friends cam back from college jacked as hell.. we asked him how he got so jacked and he said he did a cycle of omnevol. Not knowing much about it we decided to try it. The person who sold it to us also sold us novedex xt for our off cycle...

so we did our cycle, and off cycle. and i bought a second bottle of novedex and took half so i got an extera week of off cycling in... thinking i was being extera safe...

well than i thought "hey this **** worked great" and i saw and heard from a few friends how great testonate50 worked so... i went and bought some of that. along with more novedex.

well i was doing some research on google and i came across this forum so i joined tonight thinking it would be good to find out some of the dangers of these products...

started doing research and started getting scared....
the more i read the more i though "o ****"

and now i dont know what the **** to do.

Please people....

let me know what i should do to help/ support my liver!

any and all advice is appreciated....

and if you wish to flame me... well, i did not know any better at the time so please be fair.

and for the record, i am still on the testonate( NOT ANYMORE!!! STOP ****ING FLAMING ME FOR THIS!!!)... i know all of you are going to say stop taking it. and i know i should, but i just spent $200 and i am $2100 in debt... i dont think i can convince myself to stop.

just please let me know what i should buy to help my liver.

and please dont ban me... it will do more hurt than good.

thanks,
-adam

Motox

Awards
  • Established
The best thing to do is stop obviously and buy a serm (selective estrogen receptor modulator) Like noLvadex or clomid not novodex xt, you will aslo need to get a liver support I would suggest cycle support and run it till the cows come home and start letting your body recover. Why cant u justify stopping testanate 50 is STUNTED growth, no testosterone, teeny tiny nuts, ***** tits, potentialy permant liver damage, destroyed cholesterol values not enough to convince you???????? After this 30 day cycle if u dont recover properly you could potentialy fack your pituitary and making gains in the gym will be non existant so please take care of yourself

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
SAMe 400mg daily on empty stomach for your liver.. Stop the testanate now, save it for when you get older.. Get a hold of some toremifene for pct.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Black Dragon Labs TESTANATE50 =

phera-plex clone (madol)
superdrol clone
trenobol (some tren precursor?)

Way to go kid...I'll pray for your liver, your thickened heart wall and if the trenobol really is active the milky nipple discharge. That last one is a cool party trick...you just squeeze the nipple and everyone gasps.

C'mon bro you already know the answer...STOP taking steroids!

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
ok everyne seems to be convincing me.... ill jus sell the poisenn.

now here is my next question...

is the novedex xt bad for me too?

it is a "natural testosterone booster" so they say... dose this make a difference?

and i only had 3 of the testonate pills, and i stopped my onmevol 5 days early... so how much damage do you think ive done?

and while i on the topic... cytogainer protein... any harm there?

how bout sizeon?

thank you so much guys... i really had no clue

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
...not quite surewhat u mean by the last post there

and are these products really considered steriods?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
You are smart to stop. If you have only been on T50 for 3 days, and it has been a while since your Omnevol stunt, you should be alright. You are young for the Novedex xt as well, but it is not really bad for you.

Cytogainer and Sizeon will be fine.

Start doing research now so when you are older and not as dumb you will be ready.

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
haha... "not as dumb"

i would have phrased it as "more educated on the topic"

i will most likely NEVER use this **** when i am older...
i am going away to collage next year... i just wanted to get big and enjoy my last summer before my life really gets serious. i am satisfied with my body now, and i am sure i can hit my goals w/o this ****. i just didnt realli see the harm in it cause some ******* trying to make money sold it to a minor and said it would be fine.

anyways you guys have any sugestions besides cytogainer and sizeon... maby some superpump? i think the 3 of those would be good, and not overkill...

lets see if i get flamed for this now...

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just research whatever you are going to put into your body so when you take it you are " more educated on the topic".

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
...exactially why im not goin there

the truth.
im going to UTI.
its an automotive technical school.

i just say college because its shorter to type. lol

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
i was researching... but apparentally in the wrong places. thank god i came across this site tonight. and thank god this site works exactially the same as 3si.org (3000gt/dodge stealth fourms) so i knew how to search and manuver around the site easily. and thank you...
eventhough u prolli think im an idiot, thanks for the advice.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
i was really about to offer some advise because you really didnt know at first, then i got to the line where you said your not going to stop the cycle anyways. yes, you are taking steroids, very strong and dangerous steroids.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
apparently and exactly. just trying to help you out in the spelling area. no worries i did some dumb **** too. most everybody does it but hopefully you learned and will listen to these guys. some guys on here blow it out of proportion though to scare you into realizing that the stuff you're on isn't safe. But overall just stay away from it haha. you will be fine because you're so young and you, hopefully, aren't going to finish the cycle you were on. if you focus on diet brotha you'll make massive gains, trust me. just read up on diet a lot.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
dude that's not even college that's basic grade school spelling list material...
For the record is OxEvol considered a steroid? A buddy of mine took that crap and he got really jacked, but also said his boys shrank. He stopped half way thru a cycle and took some pct...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
i was researching... but apparentally in the wrong places. thank god i came across this site tonight. and thank god this site works exactially the same as 3si.org (3000gt/dodge stealth fourms) so i knew how to search and manuver around the site easily. and thank you...
eventhough u prolli think im an idiot, thanks for the advice.
Nobody thinks you're an idiot. For every young man such as yourself that wises up there are 99 that don't. People often hear only what they want to hear...it is refreshing to see a young man become receptive to the truth for a change. :thumbsup:

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
yea.. i think ill be fine.

so heres another question..
who wants the rest of my testonate for $40 shipped? :p

lol, im just kidding.. im going to sell it to someone around here and ill prolli get around 40-50 bucks for it.

so ill be satisfied. i think i paid around 60 for it. i need the money more now anyways.

and just incase anyone missed it still.... I AM STOPING THE CYCLE!

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
dude that's not even college that's basic grade school spelling list material...
For the record is OxEvol considered a steroid? A buddy of mine took that crap and he got really jacked, but also said his boys shrank. He stopped half way thru a cycle and took some pct...

well first of all... i took omnevol... i dont know the difference.
second... my nuts didnt shrink... if u wanna know the details my sack just tightend up. and my nipples got hard.

thats why i started the novedex and stoped the cycle 5 days early.

and withen a week of novedex i was back to normal.

sory i dont know anything bout this ****. thats obviously why i asked for help.

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
Nobody thinks you're an idiot. For every young man such as yourself that wises up there are 99 that don't. People often hear only what they want to hear...it is refreshing to see a young man become receptive to the truth for a change. :thumbsup:
thanks for the kind words, i appreciate it.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

Yes, Oxevol is a Superdrol clone. It is a steroid.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Wow.........(sigh)......I...You took two different steroids and Now you're worried......I uh listen to me very closely. You have screwed the pooch here kid.
Now, Since you do not have a good Post Cycle Therapy set up I would suggest you go to a Doctor. Now is the time to come clean to the parents and let them know you are mentally challenged and that you took steroids and did not know it. Hopefully you will not grow bigger breast than the 16yr old you are trying to impress.
and next time KNOW WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR BODY BEFORE YOU TAKE IT.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Setup an appointment with a doctor, you're most likely still covered under your parents medical plan, and discuss this with him/her. S/He will be able to take blood tests and discern any issues that may have arisen from your two cycles of steroids. S/He will also be able to advise you on the best course of action and prescribe you the necessary drugs for recovery. Take this seriously, you were on two cycles of steroids with no support supplements, and next to no PCT, as Novedex XT is NOT sufficient alone for post cycle therapy. Good luck boss, we all make mistakes. Its how we handle the mistakes that matter, so suck it up and do this right (i.e. visit the doctor).

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
yea.. i think ill be fine.

so heres another question..
who wants the rest of my testonate for $40 shipped? :p

lol, im just kidding.. im going to sell it to someone around here and ill prolli get around 40-50 bucks for it.

so ill be satisfied. i think i paid around 60 for it. i need the money more now anyways.

and just incase anyone missed it still.... I AM STOPING THE CYCLE!
if you wont take poison why would you inflict poison on someone else? doesnt make any sense to me? selling it to someone else your probably referring to some other 18 year old. why not just dump it out? If i bought rat poison and i took it, I wouldnt sell out rat poison. If you need money, get a job. Your asking for help cause you fked up, and your gonna fk someone else up that way? not cool at all...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
if you wont take poison why would you inflict poison on someone else? doesnt make any sense to me? selling it to someone else your probably referring to some other 18 year old. why not just dump it out? If i bought rat poison and i took it, I wouldnt sell out rat poison. If you need money, get a job. Your asking for help cause you fked up, and your gonna fk someone else up that way? not cool at all...
Bump to this, don't just pawn off your problems on someone else. Sell it to either an experienced person (who could also help you out with your problems) or be a respectable person and just dump it.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
haha... "not as dumb"

i would have phrased it as "more educated on the topic"

i will most likely NEVER use this **** when i am older...
i am going away to collage next year... i just wanted to get big and enjoy my last summer before my life really gets serious. i am satisfied with my body now, and i am sure i can hit my goals w/o this ****. i just didnt realli see the harm in it cause some ******* trying to make money sold it to a minor and said it would be fine.

anyways you guys have any sugestions besides cytogainer and sizeon... maby some superpump? i think the 3 of those would be good, and not overkill...

lets see if i get flamed for this now...
cough cough :rofl:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
well first of all... i took omnevol... i dont know the difference.
[SIZE='+1']second... my nuts didnt shrink... if u wanna know the details my sack just tightend up. and my nipples got hard. [/SIZE]

thats why i started the novedex and stoped the cycle 5 days early.

and withen a week of novedex i was back to normal.

sory i dont know anything bout this ****. thats obviously why i asked for help.

Damn now you're just getting straight kinky here.

boostedgt

boostedgt

Awards
ok well now that nobody is offering any more advice, im going to ask this....

either read through the posts before making a comment or just dont comment at all.

i only took one cycle.

...less than 1 cycle to be exact.

yes i am going to sell it to sombody else, no i dont give a ****.... they "should have done their research" right guys?

so lets see...
i know a lot of you are exagurating to make your point, but i want to know the facts here.

How much harm can 1 cycle of omnevol do to your body.... considering i was taking it with a minimun of 64oz of watter each day, and i spread the dosage out a bit... i would say for a little less than half the cycle i only had 1 a day rather than 2

than after that i went on novedex for 3 weeks... 4 pills a night.

thanks for any legit responces,
-adam

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I gave you advise, How bad did it screw you up? I do not know That is why I and others said you need a Doctor. But it could be bad for a kid your age to have done this. And YOUR post said you did TWO cycles. omivol and testanate. Your call. you can call a Dr. Or Not I could care less but If your going to pull an attitude because you don't like the answers DON'T ASK!!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
And quit double spacing this is not a term paper.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ok well now that nobody is offering any more advice, im going to ask this....

either read through the posts before making a comment or just dont comment at all.

i only took one cycle.

...less than 1 cycle to be exact.

yes i am going to sell it to sombody else, no i dont give a ****.... they "should have done their research" right guys?

so lets see...
i know a lot of you are exagurating to make your point, but i want to know the facts here.

How much harm can 1 cycle of omnevol do to your body.... considering i was taking it with a minimun of 64oz of watter each day, and i spread the dosage out a bit... i would say for a little less than half the cycle i only had 1 a day rather than 2

than after that i went on novedex for 3 weeks... 4 pills a night.

thanks for any legit responces,
-adam
Ignorant and dangerous to others, nice personal qualities. Also if your so worried about the damage you have done how about you "do some research" AM I RIGHT GUYS??? Jesus...

People are offering advice and answers to your questions, stop rejecting it.

Also side note: water

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Ignorant and dangerous to others, nice personal qualities. Also if your so worried about the damage you have done how about you "do some research" AM I RIGHT GUYS??? Jesus...

People are offering advice and answers to your questions, stop rejecting it.

Also side note: water
ROFLCOPTER

water :lol: haha xD

okay listen up, cause I have NOOOO idea what kind of sick screwed up logic you have in your head bro. Not trying to **** you out, just saying it as it is. You called the guy who sold it to you an *******. You said, and I quote

i just didnt realli see the harm in it cause some ******* trying to make money sold it to a minor and said it would be fine.
then you say that your going to sell it. ( most likely to someone your age.) Why the fk would you want to cause all that trouble to someone else? I dont understand that?your pissed off at the guy who sold it to you.

hey in fact we should take on your attitude. ITS YOUR FAULT you didnt do research and you bought it. So we refuse to help you. Lets just face it, it is what you said
P.S to OCC, i was just gonna mock him for saying "righttt guys" (in a mr.mackey tone of voice) mnnnkayy, till i realized you did it mnnnkay :lol:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Don't come in here like the dipshit you seem to be and start barking orders. You are lucky that anyone gave you advice with your apparent attitude problem.

So, you b!tch about the guy that sold it to you, yet you repeat his actions. Nice.

Every person is different. One cycle might completely screw up one person, whereas another may be only slightly affected. You will never know without seeing a doctor and getting the proper bloodwork done.

If you are serious enough to take steroids (or any other substance you know nothing about), you should be serious enough to get yourself checked out.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
I also realized that his attitude is also that of one that I saw on TV. I saw on TV on (steve wilkos) some dude running around passing off HIV to other people on purpose cause someone gave it to him. He also said it wasnt his fault, and that he was mad at the guy who gave it to him, yet wooopdee doo look at him, he's passing off HIV like candy.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
The sad part is he thinks everyone is exaggerating what could or may happen to his body. He doesn't believe a doctor is necessary. Many people developed gyno months after ending a superdrol cycle. People are trying to help you and your are copping an attitude. There are many threads on this board that go into depth on the side effects of steroids and also show what a proper pct consists off. if you don't mind growing boobs then just do what your doing. Your cholesterol could be through the roof. GO SEE A DR!

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Look boss. No one here is over-exaggerating to scare you. The purpose of the majority of these posts were designed to help you. Being under 21, your body is already sensitive to large fluctuations in hormone levels. And it spends a lot of energy dealing with those. Ever heard the term "Raging hormones", thats what your body is dealing with on an everyday basis. You just released a toxic compound into your body that further threw your hormones askew. Now even if we ignore the toxicity that your body is having to fight, lets look at the hormonal aspect.

Your body during the cycle had a HUGE amount of testosterone floating around, which shutdown your body's natural production of testosterone to a large degree. Now guess what your body has been trying to do to cope with all that test? Producing estrogen. Guess what happens when all of the sudden this abundance of testosterone you've been swallowing goes away. You have an overabundance of ESTROGEN. Welcome some new boobs, not to mention screwing your entire hormonal system up. Now is it guaranteed that you'll get b1tch tits, no. Is there a significant chance? Hell yes, and if you ask me, thats not something most guys desire.

Go to the doctor. Tell him what happened. Ask for blood tests to measure your HDL/LDL (Good and bad) cholesterol, trust me, they'll probably be out of whack. And while you're at it, see if he won't give you a SERM (look it up) to prevent that surge of estrogen from hurting you even more.

See, the reason some of the members are being short with you, is any amount of real research would have found you tons on proper cycling of steroids and post cycle therapy. And the majority of the members know the importance of bloodwork both before and after a cycle to catch any residual problems if there are any.

It's not that hard to get a doctor's appointment, and they maintain confidentiality (although if he prescribes you something, you're parents will have to fill it). Why take a chance? These are serious compounds you're ingesting, which have serious ramifications. There is a chance you'll be perfectly fine. There is also a chance you can have cholesterol problems way to young, or that you'll get gyno (boobs).

And for the love of god, don't sell that crap to someone else who has no idea of whats going on. You've learned and been told how dangerous it can be. Why do that to someone?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Please please please please please don't sell it to someone who doesn't know any better... my god...

MB

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Dear boostedgt,

I am sorry to hear about your troubles, but for your sake, I h ope you wear tightie whites, because your nuts are going to fall off, and god forbid one slips out your pant leg and gets stepped on.

-TF

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Sell the testonate to someone and gain some of that money back! Money should not even be that important compared to your health...so do what we tell you to bro...

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
...just don't sell it to a minor. Also ignore the "holier than thou" attitude of the guys blasting you for selling what board sponsors sell. By-the-way these guys are knowledgeable guys & do have your best interests at heart...believe it or not.

You need to do your own research..google not just the name of the product but the funky compound nomenclature: In the product you originally took:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-etiocholan-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
2, 17-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5-etiocholan -3-one,17b-ol
17-methyl-17-hydroxy-5-etiocholan -2-ene

Stay off of everything...stay hydrated and when you go get a checkup in 3 or 4 months your liver enzyme panel wll probably be back to normal...if not it probably will be with in 6 months. Presently they are likely elevated...so don't drink much if any alcohol.

Also your Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPTA) will probably return to normal over the next 6 months. Even if you don't "feel" suppressed at the moment it doesn't matter...your body is probably still producing lower testosterone then normal. It could take a year to return to normal...but the point is that if you stay off of steroids at your age everything "should" return to normal w/in a year.

Now this is all about averages...some guys your age do not return to normal...there are plenty that don't. You WILL greatly effect your chance to be one of them if you shut yourself down again while you are in a suppressed state.

Now having said all of this IF the guys that responded to you had a dollar for every young man that tried to rationalize his use of steroids they'd all be very very rich indeed.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Wow.........(sigh)......I...You took two different steroids and Now you're worried......I uh listen to me very closely. You have screwed the pooch here kid.
Now, Since you do not have a good Post Cycle Therapy set up I would suggest you go to a Doctor. Now is the time to come clean to the parents and let them know you are mentally challenged and that you took steroids and did not know it. Hopefully you will not grow bigger breast than the 16yr old you are trying to impress.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Big BAMA again.

and again - you got me howling out loud in the office!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
...just don't sell it to a minor. Also ignore the "holier than thou" attitude of the guys blasting you for selling what board sponsors sell. By-the-way these guys are knowledgeable guys & do have your best interests at heart...believe it or not.

You need to do your own research..google not just the name of the product but the funky compound nomenclature: In the product you originally took:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-etiocholan-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol
2, 17-dimethyl-17-hydroxy-5-etiocholan -3-one,17b-ol
17-methyl-17-hydroxy-5-etiocholan -2-ene

Stay off of everything...stay hydrated and when you go get a checkup in 3 or 4 months your liver enzyme panel wll probably be back to normal...if not it probably will be with in 6 months. Presently they are likely elevated...so don't drink much if any alcohol.

Also your Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis (HPTA) will probably return to normal over the next 6 months. Even if you don't "feel" suppressed at the moment it doesn't matter...your body is probably still producing lower testosterone then normal. It could take a year to return to normal...but the point is that if you stay off of steroids at your age everything "should" return to normal w/in a year.

Now this is all about averages...some guys your age do not return to normal...there are plenty that don't. You WILL greatly effect your chance to be one of them if you shut yourself down again while you are in a suppressed state.

Now having said all of this IF the guys that responded to you had a dollar for every young man that tried to rationalize his use of steroids they'd all be very very rich indeed.
LMFAO..."dont' sell to a minor"...:toofunny: I didn't think about that until you mentioned it.

Personally only time I get irritated is when people come in expecting others to present the information for them...I love helping others out in times of need or if they have legitimate questions...get sick and tired of the stupid a$$ flaming that takes place even when the kid already knows he did wrong and feels shitty...nothing like kicking the kid when he's down...

Definitately stay away from alcohol but also things like Tylenol and other liver taxing drugs...to found out what other things are liver taxing so you are not making it worse...need to do more searching for that but I'm highly advising you do bro

Hope you learned something from this bro (as I'm sure you have) as I did...but not with steroids...I now do research before I put anything drug related in my body and try to learn as much information as I can and then use my best judgement for my decision...good luck bro and hope everything works out alright...

Now go beat your college friend's a$$ haha

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I also realized that his attitude is also that of one that I saw on TV. I saw on TV on (steve wilkos) some dude running around passing off HIV to other people on purpose cause someone gave it to him. He also said it wasnt his fault, and that he was mad at the guy who gave it to him, yet wooopdee doo look at him, he's passing off HIV like candy.
ROFLCOPTER

water :lol: haha xD

okay listen up, cause I have NOOOO idea what kind of sick screwed up logic you have in your head bro. Not trying to **** you out, just saying it as it is. You called the guy who sold it to you an *******. You said, and I quote

then you say that your going to sell it. ( most likely to someone your age.) Why the fk would you want to cause all that trouble to someone else? I dont understand that?your pissed off at the guy who sold it to you.

hey in fact we should take on your attitude. ITS YOUR FAULT you didnt do research and you bought it. So we refuse to help you. Lets just face it, it is what you said

P.S to OCC, i was just gonna mock him for saying "righttt guys" (in a mr.mackey tone of voice) mnnnkayy, till i realized you did it mnnnkay :lol:
LMAO that would have been perfect. You're positive that you saw that on tv earlier, are you HIV Positive? lmao had to try and work that in somehow.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

"took steroids and did not know it"...sounds like a line I heard once on sports news from Gary Sheffield :blink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sloppychauncy Supplements 12
Punkrocker Anabolics 38
Anabolics 110
General Chat 23
Anabolics 1