Help Finding a supp please!

gettinbig22

Awards
Ok so I have only taken 1 Ph and it was Ripped Tabs and I got shredded off of this stuff but unfortunately I wasn't educated before buying it. I just went to the store and saw it while I was buying my protein and thought why not. I know stupid and I will never make that mistake again. I was pretty lucky.....well as far as I know because I didn't take any support supps and only took the Post Cycle Tabs for a pct.

Anyway I really want to take something again but I really don't want to take Ripped Tabs because I have heard so many bad things about them. I have heard Epidrol is good. If so, what support supps should I take and what should I take for a pct. I would really appreciate the help and advice. Thanks.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
:wave:individual:
liver support- liver
stinging nettle- prostate
heart support or CoQ10- heart

all together:

Anabolic innovations Cycle Support

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
cycle support from anabolic innovations

gettinbig22

Awards
Soo just take cycyle support with Epidrol ? Do I need liver longer or anything like that? I guess I'm just curious as to when I should take everything with what

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Soo just take cycyle support with Epidrol ? Do I need liver longer or anything like that? I guess I'm just curious as to when I should take everything with what
yeah cycle support 2 weeks before and allthe way through your cycle. it covers liver and everything. i would still add in fish oil though. and i would have a serm on hand for safety. then take a good PCT

gettinbig22

Awards
What do you suggest for a serm?

I appreciate the help and advice by the way

gettinbig22

Awards
Would Post Cycle support be efficient for a pct?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i agree, you should pre-load the cycle support(2 weeks). you should also run post cycle support from anabolic innovations, and definitely have a serm on hand

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What do you suggest for a serm?

I appreciate the help and advice by the way
i would try to get ahold of some novaldex... not to be confused with novedex Xt by gaspari nutrition.

PCT: novaldex & PCT by anabolic innovations should do it!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
So is Epidrol as dangerous as Ripped Tabs?
naw... haha. just be smart man. follow dosing and make sure you take supports 2 weeks before to adjust your body. and take pct with a week left and you should be fine. whats your stats?

gettinbig22

Awards
Lets just make sure I have this right.

2 weeks preload of cycle support and continue through cycle of epidrol.
For post cyle take post cycle support and nolvadex.

Sound good?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Lets just make sure I have this right.

2 weeks preload of cycle support and continue through cycle of epidrol.
For post cyle take post cycle support and nolvadex.

Sound good?
yeah. how are you dosing it? mix it with some BCAA's and beta alanine and you will have great results!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
honestly if you have these questions you probably aren't ready for a ph/ps quite yet. how old are you?how long have you been lifting?

gettinbig22

Awards
A year ago though I was a chubby 230...finally got my ass back in shape

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i second that tim. although he may just not have knowlege of it due to lack of research, and taking ph's the wrong way. everyone learns sometime

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just FYI, if u didnt know, Epidrol is a steroid

cycle support pre loaded 1-2 weeks, run through cycle AND pct. post cycle support, nolva and a cort blocker (retain2, lean xtreme etc..) should be a sufficient pct

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
thats true he'll probably run this no matter what we tell him. but thats the only way some people learn(including myself) at least hes trying to be safe about it

gettinbig22

Awards
Tim and Texas that is why I am on here asking. I haven't decided to take epidrol or anything yet. I want to make sure I have everything right first before I even buy it. I have done some research but I read so many things that I thought I should just ask myself. I really do appreciate the help and advice.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anytime bro PM for any questions! good luck. just be safe about it

gettinbig22

Awards
I already learned my lesson by the way with Ripped Tabs because I thought I had a case of gyno after I took it, so I started researching which I know I should have done before but I had never taken anything before this. So I think I'm doing the right thing now by getting some opinions and info.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I already learned my lesson by the way with Ripped Tabs because I thought I had a case of gyno after I took it, so I started researching which I know I should have done before but I had never taken anything before this. So I think I'm doing the right thing now by getting some opinions and info.
yeah you are. rep pts to you for taking the time to learn so you dont make the same mistake twice. once again hit me up for advice