Powerfull and Activate stack..what yall think?

bigswoll56

Awards
im trying to gain in size and strength i was thinking of running these two together. Let me know what you think or if u have any better opitions

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
These are two very good supplements.

Activate is great for what you are looking for. The extra test gain really assist with gains, plus it makes you feel good.

PowerFull may not be the best supplement for you in this case. Some people do report strength and size gains, but not everybody does. PowerFull makes you feel amazing, improves sleep and skin quality, and often will improve body compostion, but I think you would get more consistant gains by stacking Activate with Hyperdrol, Mass Fx, Anabloic pump or X-factor. You should give PowerFull a go some time (you could add it to any stack), but I think for your specific goals, I feel there are better options.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These are two very good supplements.

Activate is great for what you are looking for. The extra test gain really assist with gains, plus it makes you feel good.

PowerFull may not be the best supplement for you in this case. Some people do report strength and size gains, but not everybody does. PowerFull makes you feel amazing, improves sleep and skin quality, and often will improve body compostion, but I think you would get more consistant gains by stacking Activate with Hyperdrol, Mass Fx, Anabloic pump or X-factor. You should give PowerFull a go some time (you could add it to any stack), but I think for your specific goals, I feel there are better options.
Good advice.

PowerFULL is a solid supplement for what it is meant to do, but I've not seen too many reports of it directly contributing to too many size gains.

One of the supplements you mentioned would be a better choice.