leviathan reloaded
Incarnate
IGf-2
RPN DCP
xlevol- creatine
nitrotech- at night

offr85

Awards
and what if i added neovar in this stack.. it comes free with the IGF-2.. too much creatine, or would it be ok, even with the powder

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
leviathan reloaded
Incarnate
IGf-2
RPN DCP
xlevol- creatine
nitrotech- at night
Looks good to go...

i would prob choose a cheaper protein than nitrotech... its not worth the $ IMO.

Id also recommend Ragnarok over Xlevol

much cheaper and better IMO

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Take the neovar in the morning... and the Ragnarok or xlevol pre-workout

offr85

Awards
Looks good to go...

i would prob choose a cheaper protein than nitrotech... its not worth the $ IMO.

Id also recommend Ragnarok over Xlevol

much cheaper and better IMO
im gunna keep that in mind. im almost done with the nirtotech, andive been looking for a different protine

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Why NItrotech at night? It's a whey protein if I'm not mistaken. You want a slow protein. Look into Ultra-peptide by Xtreme formulations.

offr85

Awards
Why NItrotech at night? It's a whey protein if I'm not mistaken. You want a slow protein. Look into Ultra-peptide by Xtreme formulations.
there is ultra-peptide 2.0 and regular ultra peptide im cutting soo im guessing the powder with less calories?

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Either one is fine, but you may aswell go with the lower calorie one. I hear they both taste amazing.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Either one is fine, but you may aswell go with the lower calorie one. I hear they both taste amazing.
O yes they do. They taste amazing in my opinion. Either one should be perfectly fine as long as you fit it into your diet. If you go with UP 2.0 hit up the chocolate pb it is amazing!