ok to drink while on lg methyl?

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
hello, i know its not safe to drink while on a prosteroid such as superdrol and others. but since lg methyl 1-d and masterdrol cycle is prohormone not prosteroid (from what ive read).

is it ok if i drink alcohol while on this cycle? it wouldnt be every night, i just mean 1 or 2 times during the cycle?
thank you.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Most people preach "NO" because most of the time you are talking about a Methyl that is already taxing the Liver. And since Alcohol taxes the Liver also it is somewhat of a strain you can avoid.
But you are also talking about LG Methyl 1-D and liquid masterdol, I do not think these are as taxing on the liver as most Methyl's or PH's. So it is basically up to you.
But in my opinion, I wouldn't. :drunk:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Most people preach "NO" because most of the time you are talking about a Methyl that is already taxing the Liver. And since Alcohol taxes the Liver also it is somewhat of a strain you can avoid.
But you are also talking about LG Methyl 1-D and liquid masterdol, I do not think these are as taxing on the liver as most Methyl's or PH's. So it is basically up to you.

Well said.. Its not advised but since they are not Methyls it wouldnt kill you im sure if it was only once or twice.

sbrb12898

Awards
i cycled that about a year ago with the liquid masterdrol an i drank a couple times while i was on it. It was all good the first time, i played beer pong an some vodka but the next time im played pong while on it i felt sick as hell from the first cup an every cup made me feel even worse. so if u do decidde to drink i say take the masterdrol a good while before u drink.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
hey thanks for the personal experience info, i appreciate it! ; ]

beer pong rules. i dont want to feel sick.

IvyLeaguePump

IvyLeaguePump

Awards
Good post.

I drink about once a month, which is one of the reasons why I avoid some of the PH/steroids. Also, if you are anything like me, drinking makes it difficult to work out the next day, so keep it to a minimum. :)

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey dustinhxc, loving the tattoos brother! Do you have any other photos of the work you've had done? I'm into the Japanese tattoos but would love to have a closer look at yours :)

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
My thought is if you think you are mature enough to use PH/steroids then you should be able to not drink for 2 months, thinking your cycle last 4 weeks and so does your PCT. I mean you are using a PH/steroid to maximize your gains and growth, why take something that could hinder this? Just my thought and 2 cents.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Keep allowing exceptions: soon, you'll be doing *something* that's liver-toxic frequently. Soon enough, your liver won't have time to repair itself before the next batch of damage hits, and not long enough after that, you start to smell like that guy you stepped over on your way to the club last week.

...and THAT is how people kill their livers. Do what you want, dude, but make a will. NOW.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Well said.. Its not advised but since they are not Methyls it wouldnt kill you im sure if it was only once or twice.
Just don't add something to the mix that IS liver taxing (i.e. Tylenol)

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Good post.

I drink about once a month, which is one of the reasons why I avoid some of the PH/steroids. Also, if you are anything like me, drinking makes it difficult to work out the next day, so keep it to a minimum. :)
I second this...I took a little over 2 months off from drinking during cycle because I HATE the crappy feeling trying to work out the next day...no matter how much water you drink...nothing cures it fast enough to be able to work out at full capacity...so I just avoid it...drinking is not that important to me anyways so a little time off isn't going to hurt...

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
No way dude, try and avoid partying, drinking, drugs etc... Methyl is already hard on the liver on top of that your gonna drink? Your just asking to fc7k your liver up hard. While your on cycle, eat clean, train hard, rest and you'll get awesome gains. My girlfriends b-day is coming up and I know I will party that night, for that very reason I am putting my cycle off just cos of one night instead of doing it now, that's how bad alcohol is while "ON", don't fc$k your health dude.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
No way dude, try and avoid partying, drinking, drugs etc... Methyl is already hard on the liver on top of that your gonna drink? Your just asking to fc7k your liver up hard. While your on cycle, eat clean, train hard, rest and you'll get awesome gains. My girlfriends b-day is coming up and I know I will party that night, for that very reason I am putting my cycle off just cos of one night instead of doing it now, that's how bad alcohol is while "ON", don't fc$k your health dude.
This is true but people need to realize if any supplement or drug they are taking in is taxing on an organ that is already being taxed on. I may sound paranoid on this subject but I just don't want to make things worse for myself than I already am. If certain things can be avoided, I'll do my best to avoid them...again its people's carelessness that gives steroids PH/PS bad names...

Short experience:
I think I'm more paranoid now than ever since few years ago was on anti-depressant...I also have migraines. I was doing some med research one day and read that the interaction between my migraine med and anti-depressant would create a toxin and could lead to severe organ damage...so if I take something I KNOW causes potential problems...I do my best to be careful...at least to the best of my ability

...Sorry if I sound like I'm preachin...just trying to spread some quality info from experience

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
^^^ You're not being paranoid at all!! I can't stress that your health is your greatest investment. If people only knew how toxic some of these roids/pros are yet they take it like it's a flintones vitamin pill. When you're young you think your invisible but wait 20-30 years down the road when sh!t starts happening and you go "Why the hell is this happening? I trained my whole life, I'm healthy".

Yes I agree and so does celebrity steroid user Jose Conseco, he says in his book, "Steroids, if used correctly, can be a health benefit". He says that if you take it right you don't have to worry about health issues and he's right but I can say 75% of users don't take it right, they think it's nothing.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
^^^ You're not being paranoid at all!! I can't stress that your health is your greatest investment. If people only knew how toxic some of these roids/pros are yet they take it like it's a flintones vitamin pill. When you're young you think your invisible but wait 20-30 years down the road when sh!t starts happening and you go "Why the hell is this happening? I trained my whole life, I'm healthy".

Yes I agree and so does celebrity steroid user Jose Conseco, he says in his book, "Steroids, if used correctly, can be a health benefit". He says that if you take it right you don't have to worry about health issues and he's right but I can say 75% of users don't take it right, they think it's nothing.
I second your statement and for rep pts! I stress to my friends who are taking PS's to follow a strict dosing regiment and don't overdue ANYTHING. I realized when I first took orals that I didn't want to call it quits! I wanted to keep going on with poppin the pills and I was feeling gooooood! But just kept thinking about my health...there will be another time...just have to be patient...much like having to be patient with muscle gain as well...with my experience I'm just trying to educate my friends...and this site does well for me in doing so...

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I second your statement and for rep pts! I stress to my friends who are taking PS's to follow a strict dosing regiment and don't overdue ANYTHING. I realized when I first took orals that I didn't want to call it quits! I wanted to keep going on with poppin the pills and I was feeling gooooood! But just kept thinking about my health...there will be another time...just have to be patient...much like having to be patient with muscle gain as well...with my experience I'm just trying to educate my friends...and this site does well for me in doing so...
Thanks.. Everyone knows that going longer than 4 weeks on most orals wont do much, and put you more at a risk of health issues. I don't understand why people bridge just to get a few more pounds in. Put all this aside, everyone here would gain 25-35 lbs of muscle naturally if they ate clean, trained right and slept 8 hrs a night for 6 months straight. Just read how Ryan Reynolds had to do it the hard way without roids http://www.sixpacknow.com/ryan_reynolds_workout.html , and just like Ryan, Edward Norton trained for 4 months for his role in American History X as Derek Vinyard and gained 32 lbs naturally.

Yeah I am going to do a Havoc/Propadrol cycle but it will be my last cycle ever and I will be clean as fcuk, no alcohol, tons of water, clean eating etc... There's this article I just read on how dangerous steroids are which is interesting but they don't realize that if you cycle properly you run very low to almost zero health risks, I'll find it and post it here for some people to read. I know reaper X posted it a few days ago but I deleted the thread.

basspro

basspro

Awards
Im not gonna comment on my opinion about Reynolds or Norton jucing it or not....but if they did do you really think they are going to tell the press that they did and suffer the media backlash? I think that steriods are common place in Hollywood but they are not being abused like they are in pro sports.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Im not gonna comment on my opinion about Reynolds or Norton jucing it or not....but if they did do you really think they are going to tell the press that they did and suffer the media backlash? I think that steriods are common place in Hollywood but they are not being abused like they are in pro sports.
You are absolutely right, according to Edward he didn't juice but rumors had it he has using pro-hormones, that's for the public to decide, even if he used them I don't care. Now Ryan's trainer is some Hollywood health freak who is all about nutrition. Basically he's one of them pu$$y trainers so I highly doubt he would introduce any type of roids in Ryan's routine but then again you don't know. Ryan's frame doesn't suggest he took roids, all he did was eat for 5 months and train but then again you never know. Sometimes it's obvious and sometimes it's not.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a common question. If you drink while using you run a risk of potentially damaging your body's organs which will be reflected in degregation over time. Can you drink?, I've witnessed people do it. Should you ? thats a personal choice. Fact is your stressing the body in ways that it may not tolerate and the effects can be potentially dangerous.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
wow, there was alot of replys tonight, thank you for writing everyone! i appreciate the info, i actually did decide to do this stack at this time for the fact that my bestfriends 21st bday is in may so i was making sure my pct would be complete. but my gf was wondering if i wanted to drink and i told her no, i was just seeing if it was possible though.
i eat alot and get plenty of rest, drink alot of water and work hard. i hope i get some decent gains from this ph stack, thanks guys!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Hey dustinhxc, loving the tattoos brother! Do you have any other photos of the work you've had done? I'm into the Japanese tattoos but would love to have a closer look at yours :)
hey thanks man! i have a recent pic of the color i just got, my sleeve goes shoudler to hand though. thanks!

and heres a month old pic.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
i got wasted right in the middle of a superdrol cycle :ntome:
i bet my liver hated me for that

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Dustin good choice, avoid drinking on cycle, it's only 4 weeks I assume your cycling so you can do without it. Think of your health, wait until it's over, even a few weeks after. I would say avoid drinking until you finish your PCT(total of 8 weeks) but that's your choice.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Dustin good choice, avoid drinking on cycle, it's only 4 weeks I assume your cycling so you can do without it. Think of your health, wait until it's over, even a few weeks after. I would say avoid drinking until you finish your PCT(total of 8 weeks) but that's your choice.
Personally I'm glad I did it this way...

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I think of it as an extra incentive/boost to NOT drink when on cycle. Just like taking alli in combination with a low fat diet. Alli is like that bouncer that would beat the **** out of you if you decided to eat that late night cheat meal at Taco Bell.

It(the boost) has worked so far (had one sunset wheat on easter, with food. That was my treat for my cycle but damn I love that beer).

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I think of it as an extra incentive/boost to NOT drink when on cycle. Just like taking alli in combination with a low fat diet. Alli is like that bouncer that would beat the **** out of you if you decided to eat that late night cheat meal at Taco Bell.

It(the boost) has worked so far (had one sunset wheat on easter, with food. That was my treat for my cycle but damn I love that beer).

Lol late night cheat meal.... that's why clubbing's a ***** while on cycle. Not only do you drink but you tend to want to pick up McDonalds at 3am. I don't do that anymore but man is that **** bad.

A Cycle should be treated as a one shot deal, you got one shot to gain as much as possible because it's not often that you cycle so why hinder your results by drinking a few times. I mean get all the supps you need, train hard as fcuk, rest a lot, eat a lot and you'll have awesome gains, that's why we do it is to gain, not to have fun and party while on it.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
A Cycle should be treated as a one shot deal, you got one shot to gain as much as possible because it's not often that you cycle so why hinder your results by drinking a few times. I mean get all the supps you need, train hard as fcuk, rest a lot, eat a lot and you'll have awesome gains, that's why we do it is to gain, not to have fun and party while on it.
Exactly so...ever since I started lifting hardcore again I just don't really care to drink much anymore...just no interest. Plus finding out that drinking can indirectly inhibit gains when I'm trying to gain as much as I can...more-over...makes me stay away from it period.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
wow definetelly excellent said words my friends! thanks!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I think the problem lies with why anyone would purchase LG Science's Methyl-1-D to begin with.

That's a good 40-50 bucks wasted that could have been used for gas money or......

-creatine
-Havoc
-H-Drol, M-Drol,P-Plex
-chicken
-beef
-steak

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I think the problem lies with why anyone would purchase LG Science's Methyl-1-D to begin with.

That's a good 40-50 bucks wasted that could have been used for gas money or......

-creatine
-Havoc
-H-Drol, M-Drol,P-Plex
-chicken
-beef
-steak
You gave me an article to read on the dangers of steroids with Superdrol as an example, could you post the link to the article here? Great article.

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
whats wrong with lg? they have many proven reviews.
but ill let you know what it does to me and then we'll see.

thanks brotha! tats are addicting forsure!