Attack of the Joints

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys long time,

I'm trying to build up my endurance to a 5 mile run...on my journey...only 1 week in...my knee started to feel uneasy.

I've never had any knee problems my entire life. I do know that my diet is shot...all I do is protein shakes and pills. I do take Adams from NOW and Flax Seed Oil gel caps.

Any suggestions for joints. I know, when I was taking Orange Triad my joints felt great! But I don't feel like taking 6 horse pills a day :(

Hook it up!

Joints! Eiiieeee!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
First up your intake of EFAs. Then look into purchasing bulk cissus or Super Cissus Rx.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
sword.. where u been man

you could check out beta alanine for the endurance and some cissus for the ol joints...
if you want both, incarnate is a good deal

but like OCC said.. up the EFA's

and take it easy..stretch and warm up.. running places an enormous toll on your knees..so you want to give them time to adjust to the demand and extra stress

PappaD

PappaD

Awards
Google Acti Flex. It's for horses but I am going to try it as I have heard it does wonders for our joints.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Good ole Glucosamine worked for me. I had the same problem in the past with my knee. I now take Glucosamine everyday and have never had any joint problems since.

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
First up your intake of EFAs. Then look into purchasing bulk cissus or Super Cissus Rx.
Bulk cissus is amazing. It is best when you keep the dosage high (around 3-6 grams). The powder's taste is a little harsh at first but over time this seems to diminish.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cissus and Celadrin have always help with my joint issues.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Good ole Glucosamine worked for me. I had the same problem in the past with my knee. I now take Glucosamine everyday and have never had any joint problems since.
I tried a bottle of glucosomine but the stuff is so expensive that I never really felt effects from extended use.