- 03-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Ive been using no explode and CellMass for about 4 weeks now, and the result are great. Now I bought MRI NO2 Black(pills) awhile back, and was wondering if they are similar to NITRIX by BSN, and would it be safe to stack all 3 (NOexplode, NO2 Black, and CellMass), and what would be the best way to go about, any input would be great.
- 03-18-2008, 10:17 PM
yea no2 black and nitrix are the same type i would think you could just substitute the no2 black in for the nitrix if it also works with the directions for the no2 black
03-18-2008, 10:24 PM
03-18-2008, 11:32 PM
Using those products in conjunction with P-Slin for nutrient uptake might interest you. The synergy of the stack would really be the only reason for me to start taking an NO product.
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaw678 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-24-2008, 10:56 PM
- By cp001 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-21-2008, 06:33 PM
- By killacriminal in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-08-2007, 03:07 PM
- By mum124 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-06-2007, 07:50 AM
- By Stinger124 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 10Last Post: 01-28-2007, 02:30 PM