kre akyline just mono? - AnabolicMinds.com

kre akyline just mono?

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

kre akyline just mono?

I just spoke to a rep that told me kre akyline is just mono according to patients. Crazyness.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I just spoke to a rep that told me kre akyline is just mono according to patients. Crazyness.

i dont know about that ?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yea. I was looking at the patent for it and its just really mono. Same as micronized just means less griddy and is marketed like its better. Maybe taste better mixes better but nothing more.
    •   

4. Professional Member

well, it is a special buffer and Ph or something like that. I stand by KreAlk casue i liked it.
  5. Senior Member

Yea. I was looking at the patients for it and its just really mono. Same as micronized just means less griddy and is marketed like its better. Maybe taste better mixes better but nothing more.
    I don't believe it to be just mono. Also, did you fail english class?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Look at the patent.
  7. Advanced Member

It's creatine monohydrate that has been ph buffered to have a more alkine quality so it does not break down into creatnine. It has a food PH of 12 or something.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    4'6"  999 lbs.

It is just a ph balanced creatine and that is what the patent is for.. Because of the high alkalinity level it is supposed to make it thru the gastro much more intact.. Is supposed to cause less bloat etc.. I have used it and it worked well, but I always get some bloating in my abdomen when taking anyones creatine..
    With that said, its nice to just swallow a few pills too
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...661&RS=6399661

The guys at ProMera Health explained it to me better. 781-878-8798. That is there direct line but the guy explained it to me better. Maybe someone can listen to him and post back here.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine monohydrate.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I claim:

1. A process for producing a creatine mixture for ingestion comprising the steps of:

mixing an alkaline powder with a powdered creatine to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14;

adding a powdered additive to the mixture for improving sweetness and taste; and

adding a further alkaline powder to the mixture to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14.

2. The method according to claim 1 wherein the alkaline powder is comprised of soda ash.

3. The method according to claim 1 wherein the alkaline powder is comprised of magnesium glycerol phosphate.

4. The method according to claim 1 wherein the alkaline powder is selected from a hydroxide, carbonate, bicarbonate, chloride, tree latex or a phosphate.

5. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine monohydrate.

6. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine phosphate.

7. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine pyruvate.

8. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine citrate.

9. The method according to claim 1 further including the step of mixing the mixed creatine powder with water prior to ingestion.

10. The method of claim 1 further including the steps of adding a flow agent and the step of encapsulating the mixture in a capsule.

11. The method according to claim 10 wherein the flow agent is comprised of magnesium stearate.

12. The method according to claim 1 further including the steps of adding a hardener material, a binder material, and a flow agent, and the further step of compressing the mixture into tablets.

13. The method according to claim 12 wherein the hardener material is comprised of sorbitol.

14. The method according to claim 12 wherein the binder material is comprised of microcrystalline cellulose.

15. The method according to claim 12 wherein the flow agent is comprised of magnesium stearate.

16. The method according to claim 1 further including the step of adding water to the mixture together with a base material and a stabilizer material for forming a creatine solution.

17. The method according to claim 16 wherein the base material is comprised of glycerine.

18. The method according to claim 16 wherein the stabilizer material is comprised of potassium sorbate.

19. The method according to claim 1 further including the step of adding a gel base material to the mixture for forming a soft gel.

20. The method according to claim 1 wherein the gel base material is comprised of soy bean oil.

21. A creatine mixture for ingestion which is produced by a process comprising the steps of:

mixing an alkaline powder with a powdered creatine to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14;

adding a powdered additive to the mixture for improving sweetness and taste; and

adding a further alkaline powder to the mixture to adjust the pH of the mixture to a range between 7-14.
  12. Advanced Member

What don't you get about this? What you just posted shows it's ph buffered creatine. Like I said, the higher PH keeps stomach acids from breaking it down into creatnine, creatine's toxic counter part.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Like I said call that number and he will explain it better to you than me.
  14. Senior Member

Like I said call that number and he will explain it better to you than me.
    What, exactly is your point, anyway?
    mw2012
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Another novel 'enhanced delivery' creatine... one of the hundreds it seems.

I'll stick by my mono.

And, yeah, what IS your point?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I am not a scientist so I can't explain it well. Pretty much kre akyline is hype nothing more.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

I am not a scientist so I can't explain it well. Pretty much kre akyline is hype nothing more.
    I have never really seen Kre-Alkalyn being 'hyped', at least not like CEE is.

WRT hype, if it is your goal to inform the general membership, you should have about 1000 more threads to make on over-hyped products.
  18. Advanced Member

5. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine monohydrate.

6. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine phosphate.

7. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine pyruvate.

8. The method according to claim 1 wherein the creatine powder is comprised of creatine citrate.
    I see 4 different Creatine compounds listed. How did you single out mono and come to that conclusion?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Few of the sponsors here I believe sell kre akyline. I see it hyped in mags all the time as better than cee and mono.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stl123 View Post
    I see 4 different Creatine compounds listed. How did you single out mono and come to that conclusion?

MY thing posted to quick when I copyed and pasted. Not sure how that happened but yea 4 different forms.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Why not by bulk creatine monohydrate, creatine phosphate,creatine pyruvate,creatine citrate.
  22. Senior Member

Why not by bulk creatine monohydrate, creatine phosphate,creatine pyruvate,creatine citrate.
    They are claiming there's an advantage to the pH buffer. Duh.
    mw2012
  23. Advanced Member

The number you gave us to call was for the people who sell con cret. Of course they are going to tell you Krealkalyn is garbage. There is no reason to think an online representative in a sales department would know anything. You were basically told by someone trying to sell one type of creatine that another one sucked.

And the reason you can't just bulk the creatines' you mentioned in bulk is that they would still not be Ph buffered.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Krealkalyn is great, but it's not as simple as you are making it out to be.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I agree with you. I just wanted to hear peoples response to this. Im not saying con cret is great or not great. I just wanted to see what people thought about the hype behind it. The fact that real studies show that creatine-ethyl-ester and Kre-Alkalyn are actually far inferior forms of creatine won’t stop companies from making fraudulent claims and maybe con cret too I don't know its fairly new and the only thing Iv read was studys from the university that conducted it. Like the saying goes, there is a sucker born every minute.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

The fact that real studies show that creatine-ethyl-ester and Kre-Alkalyn are actually far inferior forms of creatine
    Link(s)?
  26. Senior Member

Why do I feel like I've wandered into the town of Stupidville, USA? I think I'll get out quick, in case it's contagious...
    mw2012
  27. Senior Member

WTF is your point for this thread? Are you trying to pimp con-cret? I just don't get your point. I can venture a guess to say you have no scientific background so you have no means to base your logic on. Like stated before it is PH buffered. And again, WHAT IS YOUR POINT??
  28. Senior Member

He's got another thread titled "Con-Cret," but I'm afraid (honestly) to click on it. I just know it'll aggravate me, lol.
    mw2012
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

I just wanted to know what people thought. That is my point. Im not trying to sport con cret or promote any other one.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    Link(s)?

Go to pub med.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is mono?
    By popeye427 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 08:11 PM
  2. CEE vs Creatine Mono
    By Juice3300 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:29 PM