Mass FX Maximum Strength Safe For 18?

ProteenPowder

Awards
Is it safe for an 18 year old? I have been searching a lot everywhere and i have found mix answers mostly leaning toward yes (but no straight answers with reasoning). In case of a no, i have been looking at products like activate extreme because i know that frees up natural test which is safe. So is it safe? or another similar product? Thanks

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
It is safe for your to use but I think the better question is the money for someone your age worth the results your capable of getting on such a product. Don't get me wrong Mass FX MS is an awesome formulation but someone your age (and in the position of asking this question..) should really focus on the core supplements, quality lifts, and most importantly a nutrient rich high calorie diet.

Whats your current supplementation, training, and diet look like? Also what are your current stacks.

You will see some results from it but again theres thing that should be considered before you start it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it safe for an 18 year old? I have been searching a lot everywhere and i have found mix answers mostly leaning toward yes (but no straight answers with reasoning). In case of a no, i have been looking at products like activate extreme because i know that frees up natural test which is safe. So is it safe? or another similar product? Thanks
I agree with OCCFan in that you have to way the fact of it being a high enough benefit to someone your age. In truth it is more than just really a test booster like AX. It shares divanil with AX, but is more than just a test booster. There is no reason it would be harmful, but may only really benefit if your diet and training are optimal and you need help to break a plateau

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Though we say that it is safe for anyone 18 and up, whether or not you "need" it right now is totally up to you. Yes, both MFX and AXtreme have divanil, but MFX also contains other pro-anabolic agents such as 25r, WBM extract, and forslean. All told, it provides a total package for growth, recovery, and potential for some really nice lean gains. But it's definitely not a simple test booster.

At your age, you've got plenty of hormones raging through your body. Think about it...get up first thing in the morning and go stand in front of your mother. Will you be "embarassed"? Then you probably have lots of testosterone running through your body. If you train right, eat well, and rest often, you've already got a perfect environment to build muscle!

Is it safe for you? Yes. Is it right for you? Maybe. Do you need it? Totally up to you, bro.

If you do decide on it and need any help along the way, we're here for you! :D

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
It is a good product but at 18 I don't think you should use it. I would invest in creatine, Protein,BCAA's, Food, Water.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great answers in here. Gotta agree with them all.

MassFX MS is a great product, and safe. If you need it is totally up to you.

ProteenPowder

Awards
thanks guys, very helpful. My current stack which i am about to finish is Size-on, Xtend, ON Whey, and Beta Alanine (bulk)...I have been training for 2 years and have taken I think every worthy brand of creatine (except clout). Im 6' and 195. My training is one body group a day (5 days a week) with about 12 sets each workout. The past 3 months, I just havent seen the results I usually see. Also while I was bulking I was taking in about 6,000 calories a day with 5,000 of them being solid.