new stack - AnabolicMinds.com

new stack

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.

new stack

whats up guys,
    im planning on trying out the rpm/drive stack, heard a lot of good reviews on these boards, and i have a question. I'm around 160 lbs, what would you recommend my dosage be? With my searching i was thinking 2 or 3 RPM and 2 or 3 Drives in the morning and another drive or 2 in the afternoon?

2. New Member

if it was me i'd go with 3-4 rpm preworkout 1-2 off days
    start with 3 and then if its not enough move up 1. 1 pill makes a world of difference.

i like 3 drive morning and 3 drive afternoon. 6 seems to be the hot spot for most people.
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Alex111 View Post
    whats up guys,
    im planning on trying out the rpm/drive stack, heard a lot of good reviews on these boards, and i have a question. I'm around 160 lbs, what would you recommend my dosage be? With my searching i was thinking 2 or 3 RPM and 2 or 3 Drives in the morning and another drive or 2 in the afternoon?
    rugrat5288 made a good call.

The beauty in Drive and RPM, apart from their synergy, is the flexibility of their dosing schemes.

Another option is to consider a total of 4-6 Drive daily in two divided doses and 3-4 RPM on workout days (and 2-3 on non-workout days to ensure optimal cumulative results). Six capsules of Drive appear to be the optimal amount for most. You might have to work your way slowly to six capsules, if you wish, to avoid any gastric challenges from the Forskolin in Drive. Aim to take 3-4 Drive pre-workout with 2-3 RPM. For the rest of your daily dose, avoid taking RPM/Drive within five or so hours of bed, so they do not interfere with your sleep.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.

ok thanks guys

edit: is there any specific time of the day to take the first and second dose of the drive besides 5 hours-ish before bedtime?
    i was thinking to start with 2-3 Drives before workout with 2-3 rpm, and 2 drives for my second dose? and if this is not enough i will up the dosage
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ok thanks guys

edit: is there any specific time of the day to take the first and second dose of the drive besides 5 hours-ish before bedtime?
    No. Build the dosages around your schedule.

i was thinking to start with 2-3 Drives before workout with 2-3 rpm, and 2 drives for my second dose? and if this is not enough i will up the dosage
    That should be fine!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.

thanks, do you guys think its a good idea to stack it with a creatine as well?
  7. Diamond Member

thanks, do you guys think its a good idea to stack it with a creatine as well?
    Definitely! There are tonnes of options around. One of my favourites in terms of stacking with RPM and Drive is NeoVar. You get many cool benefits from NeoVar including superior creatine absorption and bioavailability, nutrient partitioning (thanks to Banaba Extract), and elevated ATP/phosphocreatine synthesis, nootropic and adaptogenic support (thanks to Rhodiola Rosea).
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.

well after finding out my local shop (genesis) does not have rpm or drive, i asked them to order it for me. They call me to say that applied nutriceuticals does not have them in stock as of now? but anyways. i was thinking about taking.

x-factor by molecular nutrition
    or
    mass fx by anabolic extreme
    or
    anabolic pump by USP Labs LLC
    or
    stimulant x by anabolic extreme

what do you guys think? and i was going to stack either one of these with a creatine, might wait till a log of con-cret comes out so i dont spend 50$ on something that may do just as well as any other creatine.

thanks for the help in advance!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  148 lbs.

i was thinking of powerfull or epistane as well...any thoughts on what to stack or take? im 160 lbs and looking to compete in the fall. I am bulking right now to gain weight so basically i am looking to gain as much mass and muscle as possible. i have a pretty good diet, its a pretty clean bulk. I eat fish and meat and protein through out the day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 07:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 09:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 05:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1