TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Stats:
5'9
150 lbs
8-12% BF

Goals:
-Gain Mass that way i can look like what i actually lift.
-Get Stronger
-Reach my weight & Rep Goals or beat them

Interests:
-BCAA
-Beta Aline (spelling off)
-NO
-CEE

Dislikes:
-Hormone Supps. (mainly Syn.)
-Low Labido
-Lots of pills/ powder

What I Currently Have in mind:
-BCAA
-Fish oil
-Saw Palmetto
-Grape Seed Extract
-Whey Protein
-MASS FX (already have it)
-Superpump 250
-SizeOn or Another Creatine

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated. I am a very hard worker in the gym. I eat a 40-40-20 diet. Sorry if this is long but thanks for the help

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great stack. If i remember correctly you have used pretty much all of those except the mass fx, so it would be great to add that in and you can easily judge its effects. I am not too versed on grape seed extract so i am not too sure whether or not you need it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
you could try something different like anabolic pump. it doesnt seem like you have anything in there that works through the same pathway as this, and it helps you to stay lean on a bulk.i really enjoy the product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you could try something different like anabolic pump. it doesnt seem like you have anything in there that works through the same pathway as this, and it helps you to stay lean on a bulk.i really enjoy the product.
don't we all love AP :p P-slin is another great option but i would just choose one thing to add so you know whats working, no need to over complicate things.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i picked this stack because its stuff i take often and i know how my body will react to it and what to expect. I get 25% off at my work, which of the avaliable supps out there would you mix into this stack if you were following my conditions?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i picked this stack because its stuff i take often and i know how my body will react to it and what to expect. I get 25% off at my work, which of the avaliable supps out there would you mix into this stack if you were following my conditions?
isnt vitamin shoppe going to carry usp labs soon?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
haha, preorder it, or if you work there shouldnt you be able to get in on it quickly?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i havent really put effort. i feel guilty taking advantage of my discount too much...although i shouldnt

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 and have pretty much the same goals and such as you so Illl tell you what i use/am going to buy in the near future

Taking:
Creatine Mono
Fish Oil
Whey
Nighttime protein
Xtend
Beta Alanine
Multi
MSM

Buying:
MassFX
Activate Xtreme
Cordyceps powder
Reset AD
Powerfull
SuperCissus

I don't really care for NO products and don't take any. Cordyceps, BCAAs and the Citrulline Malate seem to help in the same way, and prevent too much fatigue. Also im pretty sure SuperPump has GPA in it, which is supposed to be bad for muscle growth.

Also, what is your reason for taking Saw Palmetto? I thought that was for older guys.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
try XFactor+Diesel Test Hardcore.

I haven't been to vitamin shoppe in quite a while. I usually go there to pick up Endorush or some kind of stim or general health items. The rest i buy online since it is cheaper (but I don't have that discount though).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 and have pretty much the same goals and such as you so Illl tell you what i use/am going to buy in the near future

Taking:
Creatine Mono
Fish Oil
Whey
Nighttime protein
Xtend
Beta Alanine
Multi
MSM

Buying:
MassFX
Activate Xtreme
Cordyceps powder
Reset AD
Powerfull
SuperCissus

I don't really care for NO products and don't take any. Cordyceps, BCAAs and the Citrulline Malate seem to help in the same way, and prevent too much fatigue. Also im pretty sure SuperPump has GPA in it, which is supposed to be bad for muscle growth.

Also, what is your reason for taking Saw Palmetto? I thought that was for older guys.

saw palmetto helps with the prostate. which is something that all test boosters mess with. i take it to be as safe as i can.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Saw Palmetto is touted as an anti-DHT agent which is supposed to help reduce androgenic activity. (i.e. Hair loss, enlarged prostate which are the most commonly talked about)

Then again there is speculation that hair loss is due to estrogenic activity, not DHT.

Anyways, yeah I got a big ass bottle of Saw Palmetto like 500 caps or something, and I take 6 capsules a day.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
shoot yeah man. Test boosters including natural test slows down YOUR OWN natural test. (My girlfriend went and talked to anatomy prof)and also increase prostate cancer possiblities, as men we already have a hihg risk of it...so in order to help combat this i love saw palmetto. you should too in my opinion if you plan on taking any boosters!

even though natural test booster are natural, they also decrease your personal production of natural...thats what i got out of it at least correct me if im wrong please

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
shoot yeah man. Test boosters including natural test slows down YOUR OWN natural test. (My girlfriend went and talked to anatomy prof)and also increase prostate cancer possiblities, as men we already have a hihg risk of it...so in order to help combat this i love saw palmetto. you should too in my opinion if you plan on taking any boosters!

even though natural test booster are natural, they also decrease your personal production of natural...thats what i got out of it at least correct me if im wrong please

The main objective of a test booster is to force your body to make its own natural testosterone production. This would be the exact opposite of suppression that you would see with a synthetic chemical.

If you are taking an active hormone (like a lot of stuff out there), then that is where you encounter suppression to different degrees.

In fact if you get a good quality test booster (natural), your balls will get bigger. At least mine did.

A cut and dry version would be like:

Test booster

telling your body to make more test
more natural testosterone.

Synthetic active hormones

take over the body to exert its anabolic effect-
your own body's testosterone says, 'Ok well since there is someone else doing the work i'm going to take a vacation' hence the reason why your balls shrink. They are not 'needed' because the hormone is doing what it is supposed to be doing.

Then once you get off cycle, depending on how suppressed you are, you have to trick the body into starting its own natural production again.

Usually you can do this is a herbal test booster or HCG.

HCG mimics, so it is also used. However excessive amounts of HCG (which some people here overkill) is actually very counter-productive.

If you have any other Q's PM me.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
In regards to Saw Palmetto. I'm not exactly sure on its mechanism or active ingredients within the extract of the plant. They just say that it is an 'anti-DHT' agent. I just never got around to doing any research on it, just been side tracked I guess. I probably should look into it when i get a chance.

It is questionable as to how much DHT natural test boosters actually increase. Either way I agree with you, I'm taking it from now on.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
In regards to Saw Palmetto. I'm not exactly sure on its mechanism or active ingredients within the extract of the plant. They just say that it is an 'anti-DHT' agent. I just never got around to doing any research on it, just been side tracked I guess. I probably should look into it when i get a chance.

It is questionable as to how much DHT natural test boosters actually increase. Either way I agree with you, I'm taking it from now on.
yeah man id rather be safe then sorry and im hittin up ur PM box. be ready

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
yeah but i havent really put effort. i feel guilty taking advantage of my discount too much...although i shouldnt
ive had 3 jobs so far since ive turned 16 and never once did i feel guilty using my discounts. you shouldnt either. i would MAYBE feel guilty if i only got a job to use the discount then quit....but you shouldnt feel any remorse getting 25% off on products there. if they didnt WANT you to use it, they wouldnt give it to you.....just my opinion.