Looking for a addition to the stack

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
Currently i am on P-slin, r4w, creatine mono, xtend, multi. Diet is in check around 200-300 g's of protein, complex carbs, six meals a day. I tend to eat a lot , i am currently 260lbs. Looking to drop to 250-255. do not want to loose any muscle. I am a powerlifter, work out 5-6 days a week. Pretty hardcore.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Currently i am on P-slin, r4w, creatine mono, xtend, multi. Diet is in check around 200-300 g's of protein, complex carbs, six meals a day. I tend to eat a lot , i am currently 260lbs. Looking to drop to 250-255. do not want to loose any muscle. I am a powerlifter, work out 5-6 days a week. Pretty hardcore.
hey man great to see a fellow strong man. well my question to you is...do you bloat on mono or no? becuz i do real bad. maybe try switching ur creatine to animal pump (which i am taking and it is some serious ****) or green MAG by controlled labs. no bloat with those. do you do cardio at all? perhaps maybe a cortisol blocker such as x-lean by IBE or lean xtreme by DS would help you.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually dont change from creatine mono, it has an incredible synergy with pslin and most wont bloat when taking the two due to complete absorbtion with the pslin.

Try this trick that I was told from the guys at USPL themselves and have been practicing with my Pslin and AP with great success.

Take 5-3g of creatine mono with a lil water, put it in the microwave and heat for about 50seconds and stir till its clear and completely dissolved. then add some cool water and drink down your pslin with the creatine water. this will allow it to absorb much better and quicker. Make sure you are getting in ALOT of water through the whole day but especially preworkout and post.

Maybe the only thing Id add to your above stackif your going for staying natty would be Anabolic Pump (AP) so your getting a pslin like effect through the whole day, it will aslo make the cumulative effects from pslin apear much faster and be more pronounced, as well as helping with your creatine absorption.

Check this thread below as well as some others, like Pslin and creatine monohydrate for some awesome tips on how to get the most from your pslin and AP.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/86889-anabolic-pump-post.html

heres that pslin and creatine one...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/85319-p-slin-creatine.html

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
i dont have an addition to your stack however if you need grammar lessons just let me know :p

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with poopy. I think AP is a brilliant thing to add and other than that i really don't think that you need to add anything else as you already have enough good things going on in there.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just reread and saw your trying to lose weight while your preserving muscle, Id have to say once again AP is a great choice/addition for that.... I recently havnt been able to eat as much due to a new job, which is also very physically demanding, normally a drop in cals and increase in activity would spell major catabolism but I have been sitting pretty at 195 for month now and stil getting leaner, which means Im not just preserving my muscle but since Im staying the same weigh tand losing fat I must be building more LBM wit the AP and pslin/creatine combo. not to mention Im still making strength gains in the gym. best non hormonal stack Ive taken yet.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont have an addition to your stack however if you need grammar lessons just let me know :p
and if you need a tan let me know.

Leave that crap somewhere else man, from the looks of your pic you have no right to criticize someone else over 100lbs heavier then you regarding his posting on a board about building muscle.... get in the gym and let this man do his thing.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
and if you need a tan let me know.

Leave that crap somewhere else man, from the looks of your pic you have no right to criticize someone else over 100lbs heavier then you regarding his posting on a board about building muscle.... get in the gym and let this man do his thing.
im not lookin to make any enemies on here, but remember its not the size of the dog. and its not summer time yet bro, im not gay, im not gunna goto a tanning bed. try again.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im not lookin to make any enemies on here, but remember its not the size of the dog. and its not summer time yet bro, im not gay, im not gunna goto a tanning bed. try again.
first if your not lookin to make enemies then you dont need to be making posts like the one above, Id truely like to see you say that to this fellows face then after he tears your head off with his powerlifting paws you tell him its not the size of the dog.

Second I didnt suggest a tanning bed nor did I insinuate you were gay. I have a great tan and dont pay a visist to any tanning bed, and Im secure enough that if I had no tan I WOULD go to a tannign bed if I had to.

So welcome to AM and try to play nice.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
first if your not lookin to make enemies then you dont need to be making posts like the one above, Id truely like to see you say that to this fellows face then after he tears your head off with his powerlifting paws you tell him its not the size of the dog.

Second I didnt suggest a tanning bed nor did I insinuate you were gay. I have a great tan and dont pay a visist to any tanning bed, and Im secure enough that if I had no tan I WOULD go to a tannign bed if I had to.

So welcome to AM and try to play nice.
and if i saw u at a tanning bed, i would call you gay. thanks for the friendly welcome thought. oh and btw, the comment was purely playful, he didnt get offended did he?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude just chill :)

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
i was thinkin along the lines of AP. P-slin is fantastic. Big Papa, i havent really noticed any bloating.
Poopy, i have been taking my mono post ingestion of P-slin, and my water consumption is around 2gals a day. I work a very demanding job and always have my 48 oz water bottle filled. in fact thats really all i drink. Is there any need to cycle slin or can i just keep taking it.
On my next order i think ill stock up on r4w pslin and maybe AP.
I am gettin mad vascular and i put up a PR today on lockouts at 460 on the floor. its great

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was thinkin along the lines of AP. P-slin is fantastic. Big Papa, i havent really noticed any bloating.
Poopy, i have been taking my mono post ingestion of P-slin, and my water consumption is around 2gals a day. I work a very demanding job and always have my 48 oz water bottle filled. in fact thats really all i drink. Is there any need to cycle slin or can i just keep taking it.
I am gettin mad vascular and i put up a PR today on lockouts at 460 on the floor. its great
sounds great man seems like you have a solid hold on it. AP would be a great addition(i personally have really liked all those supps you have there) :thumbsup:

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
and drummar i am just trying to get advice , i didn't think i was writing a novel here buddy

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
sounds great man seems like you have a solid hold on it. AP would be a great addition(i personally have really liked all those supps you have there) :thumbsup:
Its the best i felt and looked in a long time and i have tried pretty much everything in the book.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet man, Like I said try "melting" your mono in some warm water, it should make it absorb MUCH better.

I too have to just constantly down water man, I dont drink soda, energy drinks, and most juices cept Grapefruit juice and occasionally grape juice with some supps. Other then that its milk. Cant stand drinking soda anymore makes me feel like crap.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
sweet man, Like I said try "melting" your mono in some warm water, it should make it absorb MUCH better.

I too have to just constantly down water man, I dont drink soda, energy drinks, and most juices cept Grapefruit juice and occasionally grape juice with some supps. Other then that its milk. Cant stand drinking soda anymore makes me feel like crap.
i feel like i get hangovers from soda and fast food anymore. its horrible

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i feel like i get hangovers from soda and fast food anymore. its horrible
LOL i know what you mean. When Im working out and this in tune with my body, I just feel like crap from all that sugar and carbonation. same thing when I have a greasy burger sittin in my gut.... I love me a glass of milk and a nice chicken breats and noodles though :food:

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Is using the HOT water from a water cooler the same as melting w/ microwave ?

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
in my expirence i would have to say yes. that red handle from a water cooler puts out some hot water

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as long as it dissolves all the way I think your good :thumbsup:

like he said though ^^^^^ that red handle can put out some scorching water sometimes.... might need to use just enough to dissolve the water first then add some from the cool side to make it drinkable.

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
as long as it dissolves all the way I think your good :thumbsup:

like he said though ^^^^^ that red handle can put out some scorching water sometimes.... might need to use just enough to dissolve the water first then add some from the cool side to make it drinkable.
does anyone in here know the dosage of the nutraplanet bulk WMS?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does anyone in here know the dosage of the nutraplanet bulk WMS?
Use a protein scoop. Look at what the CC of the scoop is and half that is approximately the amount in grams of the WMS.

For example 1 scoop from a 70cc Protein Scoop = ~35grams WMS

GotRam01

GotRam01

Awards
Use a protein scoop. Look at what the CC of the scoop is and half that is approximately the amount in grams of the WMS.

For example 1 scoop from a 70cc Protein Scoop = ~35grams WMS
thanks a bunch bolt. i appreciate it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established