Need help with picking supps.

liftbig74

Awards
What do you think is the best NON-HORMONAL supplement? I work out 5 days a week and I'm looking for something for better gains. My goals are; increase strength, faster recovery, a little fat loss, and maybe a little energy. Mostly strength but nothing thats going to make me fat, or interfere with hormones in the process.

I already know about bulk protein, creatine, BCAA's, multi, fish oil.....
and good routine/sleep/diet so if you don't post that it would be a help.

I'm looking for something with a name that i can look up/go out and buy

I have about $120 to spend if that helps at all.

THanks

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
X-Factor worked pretty well for me. I added about 5 pounds of quality muscle and my strength went up in everything while on it for 50 days. It's natural its just arachidonic(sp?) acid.

liftbig74

Awards
X-Factor worked pretty well for me. I added about 5 pounds of quality muscle and my strength went up in everything while on it for 50 days. It's natural its just arachidonic(sp?) acid.

If you could, can you define arachidonic(sp?) acid

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
It's a fatty acid found naturally in red meat. To get the quantity that is in x-factor you'd be eating a pretty unhealthy amount of red meat tho...

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
look into Beta Alanine first. Also look into anabolic pump. I like both of those alot and should help with your goals of increased strength and recovery as well as some fat loss(given correct diet).

EDIT:
I see you made another thread stating your 16, with that said you do not need anything besides basics.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
From seeing your Ragnorak post I think it's easy to say to stick with the basics.. you named the basics at the beginning of this post, stick with them and eat alot.