Looking for a summer stack

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I need some help. I'm 28, 5'10" and 190 lbs. I'm at around 13% bodyfat and I'm getting ready to start cutting. I've stepped up my cardio considerably and I'm still lifting really heavy.

What I'm looking for is a stack that will help me keep my mass while still cutting. I'm looking for the whole sha-bang from what supplements to what therapies I might need. Help a brotha out!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
I need some help. I'm 28, 5'10" and 190 lbs. I'm at around 13% bodyfat and I'm getting ready to start cutting. I've stepped up my cardio considerably and I'm still lifting really heavy.

What I'm looking for is a stack that will help me keep my mass while still cutting. I'm looking for the whole sha-bang from what supplements to what therapies I might need. Help a brotha out!
well are you looking for non-hormonal supplements or hormonal ones?

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I got what I was looking for. I just didn't dig hard enough. I'm going to run a cycle of epistane with some good on cycle therapy, protein/creatine, and a pre-workout booster!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about post cycle therapy?

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I am going to run AX PCT and continue Saw Palmetto, Flax Oil, Red Yeast Rice, Milk Thistle, and Hawthorn Berries. Do you think this will be sufficient?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For starters I would suggest looking into Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations (or Life Support). It has the saw palmetto, milk thistle, and hawthorne, but it's a singe supplement.

Chocolate or Peanut Butter
Servings Per Container60
2 Servings Provide:

(All Extracts Are Standardized)
Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
NAC 1200mg
Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 300mg
Nettle Root 250mg
Celery Seed Extract 150mg
Idebenone 100mg(Analogue of CoQ10 that is not a pro oxidant)
Policosanol 20mg
Do you know if you'll be running a straight cycle or a pulse yet? And have you figured out your dosing too?

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Post Cycle support is Awesome for PCT. I have actually gotten several guys in the gym to use it after there epistane cycles and they love it.

Here is what I am preparing to do for my next stack:

First 4 weeks:
Epistane
Life Support
Excell (at least 25 grams ed)
Poseidon
Swell
Fish Oils
Multi
Protein Isolate

Next 4 Weeks:
Post Cycle Support
Excell
Poseidon
Swell
Fish Oils
Multi
Protein Isolate

I through in a thermo throughout but hit it hard in the last 4 weeks on cardio days.

Good Luck....

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear Colden and thanks for the help/support!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
might wanna get a cortisol blocker for PCT....

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
Seriously, you guys rock. Thanks for all the info!

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I've read on some other forums that some people are stacking either IGF-2, Neovar, or Nitro T3 with Epistane. Anybody have any suggestions? I was thinking of trying Nitro T3.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What types of products are those?

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
IGF-2 is made by Applied Nutriceuticals.

This is what they say about it, "In short; IGF-2 delivers the goods: Explosive growth. Accelerated recovery. Fat metabolization. Anti-catabolism. If you are serious about results, there really is no other choice."

Neovar is also made by Applied Nutriceuticals.

They say, "Creatine Ethyl Ester (creatine monohydrate with an Ethyl Ester attached to maximize bio-availability) has been used for several years by athletes to increase size and strength (2). The compound plays a vital role in cellular energy production, by regenerating ATP in skeletal muscle."

And finally, NXcare's Nitro T3 says...

"Nitro T3™ represents the latest in cutting-edge hormonal technology designed to increase natural Testosterone and Nitric Oxide levels and promote dramatic muscle growth!"

What do you think?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are a lot of threads about those types of supps while ON cycle. It really seems to be a matter of preference at this point.

NO products might cause too much of a pump in combination with whatever is being ran during cycle. Guys make valid arguments both ways about creatine though.

jpower9

jpower9

Awards
I am on my 8th day into my epistane cycle. I'm getting moderate headaches and I'm sweating alot. Any ideas? Is this normal? I just started 20 mgs today.