best xtend flavor

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
which one? need some help. ive never tried it before and i want to get some. dont like lemonade flavor for anything. let me know

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I'm currently using the watermellon, I would probably give it a 7 on a scale of 1-10 for the flavor.

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
I love Xtend but the flavors leave something to be desired.

Ive used them all except for Green Apple and Grape is the best tasting in my opinion.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I use the watermelon Xtend and really enjoy it. Give it an 8 out of 10.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon is amazing. Orange didn't impress me.

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Xtend, but ICE is great, I love Fruit Punch and Wildberry Lemonade. Can anybody give comparisons between the two?

TIA

-TF

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To each his own... Grape comes in at second. I loved Orange at first, but it got old quick.
lol your taste buds must be fried. I watched 4 people almost gag on that stuff. Horrid i tell you horrid

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lol your taste buds must be fried. I watched 4 people almost gag on that stuff. Horrid i tell you horrid
lol a friend of mine just ordered a tub, im eager to hear of his gagging experiences...seriously!!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I have tried grape and lemonade. The lemonade seemed too sweet for me. Adding extra water made it a lot better.

My vote goes to Grape Tasted like grape bubble yum.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
To each his own... Grape comes in at second. I loved Orange at first, but it got old quick.
Very true I was just giving you a hard time. Im am quite picky when it come to flavors. My wife was the first victim. I figured since she enjoyed drink diet drinks (i can not...ehh) she would find the lemon xtend bearable. I was way wrong lol. Lets jsut say she wasnt very happy.

I have tried grape and lemonade. The lemonade seemed too sweet for me. Adding extra water made it a lot better.

My vote goes to Grape Tasted like grape bubble yum.
I tried this as well but the sweetener is just too strong

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I love the Grape, and I'm trying watermelon for the first time as I type this....So far, watermelon runs a very close second to grape. The orange was ok too.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have to say Watermelon or Grape are about the two best (after trying them all).

-Spaz

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Someone should start a poll if there isn't one already. Xtend is popular so I assume we should see some good results.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Someone should start a poll if there isn't one already. Xtend is popular so I assume we should see some good results.

lol there have been like 20 of these exact same threads WITH polls...

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
sry i didnt search....or atleast i dont think i did here. lol. bad memory. but thanks for all the replies. im thinkin grape like purple wrath grape, and thats def not good. lol. i think ill get the watermelon.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
grape>lemonade>apple>watermelon>orange, IMO.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Taste is subjective so it might be more pertinent to ask for comparisons so you can draw your own conclusions. One thing I've noticed with Xtend is inconsistency. Flavoring, texture, and mixibility all seem to differ from batch to batch.

snookl187

snookl187

Awards
  • Established
I've only used watermelon and it's tasty. Especially in the middle of a workout.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mikelly1107 Supplement Logs 40
fatburner2007 Supplements 36
GetDatFool Supplements 15
just93 Supplements 64
Supplements 13