The new Testosterone Boosting Stack

1. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Arrow The new Testosterone Boosting Stack

The Testosterone Recovery Stack

AM Members,

We are proud to announce the completion of our Testosterone Recovery Stack. This is a stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8, and our newest product -- EndoAmp. This stack maximizes LH & FSH secretion and enhances testicular sensitivity for the maximum testosterone increase. This is perfect for PCT, or general performance enhancement.

Here is a brief rundown of what each product does -

1. Sustain Alpha causes the LH & FSH “release” from the pituitary by suppressing and blocking estrogen at the receptor with 7,8 Benzoflavone and Resveratrol.

2. Toco-8 with its high content of tocotrienols, helps increase the concentration of LH & FSH in the pituitary for a strong “burst” during LH & FSH release. Toco-8 also enhances the testes sensitivity to LH.

3. EndoAmp further amplifies the testosterone response from Sustain alpha by increasing the testes ability to create testosterone. By reducing cortisol, EndoAmp protects the testicular leydig cells, increases the testicular steroidogenic enzyme concentration, and enhances steroid-to-enzyme association. EndoAmp creates the perfect environment for testicular steroidogenesis – aka testosterone creation.

With our complete Testosterone Recovery Stack for 119.99 you get enough of each product to last 30 days (that saves you $15).

Plus, with the forum discount of “SPONSOR10” you can save an additional 10%!

And remember, all orders over $100 get FREE 2-3 day shipping! (within the US only)

-Pp

A visual schematic

2. Registered User

testerone good
    me want
    :bb3:
    mw2012
  3. Registered User

233 views, and the only response is that gibberish from the retard above?
    mw2012
    •   

4. Registered User

Smile

Those are some very interesting supplement, looks like you guys have been busy. I haven't taken any natural test boosters, just always thought the whole to good to be true. But this does catch my attention. But then again everything looks good in theory. What about a sponsored log, to change my opinions?? Mark
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

For general enhancement, how would adding Phyto-Test to this stack be?

Opinions/thoughts?
  6. Gate Keeper

Looks like a nice stack PF. I like you packaging it all together like that I think it will help in eliminating any confusion people may have.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by MEH89 View Post
    Those are some very interesting supplement, looks like you guys have been busy. I haven't taken any natural test boosters, just always thought the whole to good to be true. But this does catch my attention. But then again everything looks good in theory. What about a sponsored log, to change my opinions?? Mark
    We are looking for someone who can get blood tested prior to starting a 4-6 week cycle, and again after 4 weeks of PCT. (T, E2, E1, LH/FSH, cortisol, ect) We could provide this testing with blood spot kits.

The cycle would be pro-hormone or steroid based or a combination of them. Would this match up with your goals?

Urban Monk,

As far as for general enhancement, it would provide a noticeable ergonomic and sexual boost. We just like to market the combo for PCT since we actually do feel that it is legitimate for this.

-Pp
  8. Registered User

Primordial Perf,
    I would love to do a log, and test your product. But we have some problems. I am only 18, so a prohormone, or steriod cycle is out of the question. Also I compete in a drug tested sport. So I guess I am not the right man for the job. I wish I could help you out. Mark
  9. Certified Travis

Great stack Pp. I suppose this will have to be my next PCT.
  10. Registered User

where do i sign up?
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    For general enhancement, how would adding Phyto-Test to this stack be?

Opinions/thoughts?
    Yes, Phyto-Test would stack well with this stack, but it wouldn’t really contribute to stimulating your Total T. It would increase free T though, among other benefits…

-Pp
  12. Registered User

i would love to try this stack where do i sign up?
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by atlbiggains View Post
    i would love to try this stack where do i sign up?
    Its right here bro -

http://www.primordialperformance.com...very_stack.cfm

-Pp
  14. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)

I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled! I wish I had gotten to use endoamp too but it wasn't available yet
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I never had real shrinkage during my cycle (8 weeks of 1-t @ 600mg with the last 3 weeks being superdrol ramped from 10-30) but did loose some libido. my results were pretty amazing on Sustain alpha + toco-8 as my only PCT items (i also used creatine and x-factor, but neither effects testosterone)

I really noticed the boys hanging lower than normal even around week two. The final result was about a month after PCT ended. I lost about 10% bodyfat over the timespan between the tests, but I still can't believe my testosterone almost tripled! I wish I had gotten to use endoamp too but it wasn't available yet

Tell us Easy, did you use a low dose of any SERM or not?!?!
  16. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

nope, no serm, i felt pretty comfortable with my odds of not getting gyno given that I had no gyno previously with that high of an estrogen level.... plenty of women don't have that high of an e2 :P

I definitely attribute some of the change in my levels to the weight/fat loss in the time span. I went from around 25% bf to 15% bf from the first test to the final one. So I lost a lot of fat holding a lot of aromatase, which definitely didnt hurt.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Very good to hear it mate, i am planning to do a heavy cycle in a week or 2, only concern was about a low dose serm or not, i was going to use Sustain Alpha for sure, not sure about toco-8 or PCS... and maybe some IGF-2 for prolactin problems(4-ad) can't wait for it now
  18. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

yeah theres nothing wrong with using a 10mg of nolva a day if you have it just to be safe, but I figured that there was no way my e2 would go signficantly higher than it normally was. Gack, it was horrible to see that I had more estrogen than most women my age
    This space for rent

19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Check out the new Testosterone Recovery Stack page -

http://www.primordialperformance.com...ery_Stack.html

Sustain Alpha has a whole new formula now... much improved smell and compatibility with sensitive skin types. Plus better absorption.

-Pp
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Thanks for posting on this, the sensitive skin thing is what Ive been concerned about. I read that the original formula was better for some people. Does this reflect a return to the original? Im not concerned about odor as much as skin irritation, great results with minimum sides is what people look for JMO
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

so what if you ran EndoAmp and toco-8 while on a cycle...would this reduce the shutdown of the testis ?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Great question, wondering the same myself.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

kewl i feel smart now...jk lol, but seriously this would open a whole new window of opportunity for me, i have always been scared of shutdown and not recovering..
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Thanks for posting on this, the sensitive skin thing is what Ive been concerned about. I read that the original formula was better for some people. Does this reflect a return to the original? Im not concerned about odor as much as skin irritation, great results with minimum sides is what people look for JMO
    This new formula is light years ahead of the original... very organic, clean, and efficient formula.

Good question on the EndoAmp & Toco... but you will still be shutdown during the cycle.

If you're worried about shutdown, keep the cycle length down (under 6 weeks), get a PCT lined up, and you will be fine.

-Pp
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

so would this be a PCT powerful enough to use after a SuperDrol cycle.....or is it just for liter PH's and Designer steroids?
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    This new formula is light years ahead of the original... very organic, clean, and efficient formula.

Good question on the EndoAmp & Toco... but you will still be shutdown during the cycle.

If you're worried about shutdown, keep the cycle length down (under 6 weeks), get a PCT lined up, and you will be fine.

-Pp
    Im thinking about using this as PCT after a 5 week 19-Norandrosta cycle of 25 mgs dly. Will this stack be sufficient as such? Thanks in advance for your constructive comments.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  162 lbs.

Is this new formula ou as yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    This new formula is light years ahead of the original... very organic, clean, and efficient formula.-Pp

I've been very impressed with the old formulas. Can't wait to try the new? When will this be out??:bruce3:
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.

Any comments on your previous results with this product? Did you use it as PCT? If so, after cycling what?
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    so would this be a PCT powerful enough to use after a SuperDrol cycle.....or is it just for liter PH's and Designer steroids?
    Guys use our Recovery Stack after 2gm/week Test Enanthate/Deca cycles... so it can handle a superdrol PCT.

-Pp
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by rykkk View Post
    I've been very impressed with the old formulas. Can't wait to try the new? When will this be out??:bruce3:
    The new formula is here and ready... all backorders are getting shipped out right now.

-Pp
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

YYYYAAAAHHHHH sorry i am pumped to buy these products!+
  32. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

So is the new sustain alpha, the 4.0. Or is the 3.0 that has been around for the past few months?
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

So is the new sustain alpha, the 4.0. Or is the 3.0 that has been around for the past few months?
    It is the 4.0

-Pp
  34. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

What are the main differences btwn the 3.0 and 4.0?
  35. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    i used it for that, worked great!
    This space for rent

36. Registered User

Interested as well as I just ordered two about a month ago and they are lot 3100 so I assume version 3.0.
  37. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

4.0 is the completed skin sensitive formula that is made with 70% organic ingredients, plus or minus a couple different ingredients.

4.0 will be marginally more effective than 3.0 results wise, but it will be much better for those that have the irritated skin condition from the products.

-Pp
  38. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.

What is the main difference that causes the marginal increase in efficiency? Can you discuss this?
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

What is the main difference that causes the marginal increase in efficiency? Can you discuss this?
    It’s because of the increased transdermal delivery.

More specifically, we’ve modified the lipid bi-layers with a liquid crystal promoter to increase emulsion stability and delivery of actives through the skin. We’ve also improved the solubility of the active ingredients with higher purity solvents. (improved temp stability and increased penetration through the epidermis)

-Pp
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a natural testosterone boosting stack.
    By slayer57 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. boosting testosterone via clomid/hcg
    By freederry in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:52 AM
  3. Best Testosterone Boosting Supp ...
    By xx Zues xx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 194
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 08:53 PM
  4. Best testosterone boosting stack now available