Stacking on the cheap

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
hello , after many recent setbacks (injuries, work constraints etc.) I am going to get back on track with my workouts and supplementation. Like many in America these days , my discretionary income is limited. Dreams of MassFX Max and Primal Male and other such supps abound in my head, but frankly I just cant afford em.

I did manage to pull together a poor mans stack that focuses around adaptogenic herbs, similar I guess to a homemade EBOL.

I introduce to you ,,,,,, DOMINATEABOL tm

I have ordered the following-

Full Spectrum(FS) Rhodiola Rosea , 2 months at 1200mg a day

FS Bacopa Monnieri , 2 months at 1500 mg a day

FS Green Tea, 2 months at 1500 mg a day

Ginseng (american,korean,eleuthero,aswaganda) combo, 2months at 400mg of each ingredient

The above will constitute my PERFORMAX tm ingredient

In addition I have added my PROSTANOX tm ingredient as follows

Proprietary blend (255mg) of Saw Palmetto Ex. , Pygeum Ex., Pumpkin Seed oil, and lycopene

Selenium (organic yeast-bound) 200microgm per day

Proprietary blend (500mg)of Milk Thistle Ex.and FS Dandelion , Burdock, ginger, Parsley, and Black Radish taken 2months at 1500 mg a day

Additionally I included KONEKT tm , a connective tissue builder consisting of

Proprietary blend (1200 mg) of MSM, Horsetail Ex., L-Cysteine, Choline, Inositol, and PABA, taken 2 months at 2400mg a day

Last but not least I created TEST-E-MAN-CIPATE tm

This shocking mass builder contains

4600mg /day of 10 to 1 Avena Sativa green top Extract
1000mg/day HGW 10%icariin extract

I will eat white button mushrooms 4 oz daily to combate estrogen.

with my new stack I can expect to take my physique to a level only dreamed of before , I will feel the SYNERGISTIC SURGE OF DESTRUCTION tm when ever I workout.

Best part of all , the 8 week stack cost me 86 bucks.

Log to follow upon receipt of this revolutionary breakthrough

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Please don't tell me you came up with those pseduo anabolic trademark names too ? Fizogen has taught you well young Jedi.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
SO What? It still won't work without the STRAP!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I must say I had to pat myself on the back for my creative brilliance on this one! Seeing it in the sig brings tears to my eyes.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Common, guys! Don't be unfair to emiliozapata! Ignoring all the DOMINATEABOL™, PERFORMAX™, PROSTANOX™, KONEKT™, TEST-E-MAN-CIPATE™, and SYNERGISTIC SURGE OF DESTRUCTION™ distraction, he has put together an awesome bunch of compounds (depending on their levels of extraction for actives) that can provide significant anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cortisol, and, to some extent, nootropic results. I am not sure that would give his physique plenty of mass (he did not claim this anyway), but that bunch will turn out more useful than many fancy supplements around today :D Just do it, Sir! :thumbsup:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Common, guys! Don't be unfair to emiliozapata. Ignoring all the DOMINATEABOL™, PERFORMAX™, PROSTANOX™, KONEKT™, TEST-E-MAN-CIPATE™, and SYNERGISTIC SURGE OF DESTRUCTION™ distraction, he has put together an awesome bunch of compounds (depending on their levels of extraction for actives) that can provide significant anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-cortisol, and, to some extent, nootropic results. I am not sure that would give his physique plenty of mass (he did not claim this anyway), but that bunch will turn out more useful than many fancy supplements around today :D Just do it, Sir!

Big BAMA is still glib.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hold your fear guys , cause I am getting ready to reveal my new homemade mass gainer. This scientific breakthrough will forever change the realm of lean mass acquisition with my (sneak peak for ya's) 2nd generation anabolic macronutrient matrix MACROBOL II

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
How the hell did this thread make it into the AM newsletter? Did they seriously run out of threads w/ useful info?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
OK , the 2nd generation anabolic macronutrient matrix tm is almost complete. I started with 4 lbs of soy protein , added 1 lb of whole milk powdered milk, 1 lb oat flour(whole grain)and 1 lb whey protein. Flavor will be chocalate cookie and cream. Ingredients were bought at clearance prices, total cost= $30.00 for 7lbs = less than $4.00/lb

Folks the new MACROBOL tm pending, combined with DOMINATEABOL tm , should provide for unheralded improvements in my physique and athletic performance.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, im convinced. you should have bought 2 bottles of primal male and saved some cash. but, good luck anyways.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
actually sir , 2 bottles of primal male would cost me seventy plus shipping , for what 40 days of dosing? Covering one realm (test boost). My stack will be a full 2 months and cover 3 realms , test boost, adaptogen/perf.enhance., and joint care. For a few dollars more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually sir , 2 bottles of primal male would cost me seventy plus shipping , for what 40 days of dosing? Covering one realm (test boost). My stack will be a full 2 months and cover 3 realms , test boost, adaptogen/perf.enhance., and joint care. For a few dollars more.
dosing is 5 on 2 off, 2 bottles will last 2 months. but it is a moot point, good luck.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
OK , the 2nd generation anabolic macronutrient matrix tm is almost complete. I started with 4 lbs of soy protein , added 1 lb of whole milk powdered milk, 1 lb oat flour(whole grain)and 1 lb whey protein. Flavor will be chocalate cookie and cream. Ingredients were bought at clearance prices, total cost= $30.00 for 7lbs = less than $4.00/lb

Folks the new MACROBOL tm pending, combined with DOMINATEABOL tm , should provide for unheralded improvements in my physique and athletic performance.

wow talk about being cheap....

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I said it once, and I'll say it again:

D-Bol from China.

That is probably your best cost:benefit ratio...........in the entire Universe

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
Bro you have way to much time on your hands. I think you forgot key in fitness, enjoy what your doing, and have a good time.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
if you are referring to me then i must say , i am having the time of my life with this in fact just now i am feeling a patented S-CUBED tm (surge of scintillating satisfaction).

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
very serious indeed my friend.

Final order was placed today for the DOMINATEABOL tm, and the MACROBOL tm is nearly complete and will be finished tomorrow. Once all supplies are in my possesion I will be logging my results.

I do need to find some very small baggies to parcel out the individual capsules into dose packs since I will be taking stuff from around ten to twelve bottles.

As for the nomenclature , that is just for fun!