stack with mass fx max?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
what would be best to stack with mass fx max? I'm talking about mainly other test boosters or anti e like 6-bromo, 6-oxo, rebound xt? I was looking at hyperdrol, but don't want to spend the $ for that too.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would be best to stack with mass fx max? I'm talking about mainly other test boosters or anti e like 6-bromo, 6-oxo, rebound xt? I was looking at hyperdrol, but don't want to spend the $ for that too.
AX triple stack at NP....think it was like $112 on sale right now. Unbeatable price for the stack!! It's what I'd recommend, and what I'm currently using and loving!!

Though, to be fair, I've heard that Activate Xtreme can be stacked with MFX Max, too. That'd be a pretty killer combo!

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
How about stacking some arachidonic acid with mfxMax?

dafox

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I'll just go with Hyperdrol X2, but what products contain a sufficient amount of AA?
Or maybe I should just run MassFX Max standalone, because I've seen some really good logs out there with ppl getting PR's almost every day they work out.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
X-factor has a significant amount of AA. Im running a x-factor mass fx and powerFULL stack soon

dafox

Awards
  • Established
ah, yes, and I haven't run xfactor yet either, so that might be a good one to do.

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
undoubtedly X Factor would stack best with Mass FX whether your cutting or bulking.

08TT

Awards
i am starting the following:

weeks 1-8 - mass fx max and primal male
weeks 9-12 - primal male and lean extreme