. . It is coming . . .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. . . It is coming . . .











    STOKED!


    • Increase test
    • No PCT needed
    • No Support sups needed
    • Simple dosing
    • Decrease estrogen



    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

    1 serving provides:

    Trans-Resveratrol: 50% 600mg
    Growth Complex
    Quercetin (95%), Epimedium(40% Icariin), Piperine (95%) 900mg






    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade


  2. MIke the bottle/label look great brutha!!

    this is a version of PCS correct?..with a twist..or am I off
    •   
       


  3. Right you are!

    Thank you for the compliments on the label. Chris from Xquisite Designs does GREAT work. He deserves all the credit.

    Customers asked for this product and they got it

    Forum members looked at the ingredients and said HEY I want to use it even when I am not on a cycle.

    Others said they do not use prohormones but would definitely want to use that but the other name might confuse people.
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  4. I'm assuming there's a reason why you havn't posted the ingredients just yet, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways... And if you can't shed any light on those specifics, what separates it from PCS?

    And I do agree, great name choice and label design.

  5. looks awesome man. I think you should have success in retail stores and the "everyday person" with this product without the word "cycle" in it. Wish you the best my friend.
    •   
       

  6. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post









    STOKED!


    • Increase test
    • No PCT needed
    • No Support sups needed
    • Simple dosing
    • Decrease estrogen




    CROWLER

    Great label, great formula but the name is best suited for a stimulant but that is my humble opinion.

  7. You know Jacob you are REALLY good with the ideas,

    AFTER the fact!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  8. it sounds like another great option from AI.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I'm assuming there's a reason why you havn't posted the ingredients just yet, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways... And if you can't shed any light on those specifics, what separates it from PCS?

    And I do agree, great name choice and label design.
    The ingredients are now listed under the bottle on the original post

    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 2 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

    1 serving provides:

    Trans-Resveratrol: 50% 600mg
    Growth Complex
    Quercetin (95%), Epimedium(40% Icarrina), Piperine (95%) 900mg
    Last edited by stxnas; 03-07-2008 at 06:36 PM.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. damn, was all ready to purchase igf-2/primal male. now you go and release this.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  11. I'm soooo Stoked!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602 View Post
    I'm assuming there's a reason why you havn't posted the ingredients just yet, but I'll go ahead and ask anyways... And if you can't shed any light on those specifics, what separates it from PCS?

    And I do agree, great name choice and label design.
    Sorry about that.

    I didn't think people would read the thread so quickly til I had a chance to add somethings lol

    Thanks for the question.


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  13. is it coming out this month?

  14. It is ready NOW!

    The only thing holding you up from getting

    STOKED!

    is we are waiting on a supplement store to pick it up from us.


    Tell Sam to carry it

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/contact_us/






    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  15. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    The ingredients are now listed under the bottle on the original post
    Quercitin? For anti-oxidant reasons I assume? I use quercitin for seasonal allergies.

  16. Great question. We actually incorporated the quercetin for a couple of reasons. It aides in the absorption of the trans-res and enhances anti-estrogenic activity.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  17. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Great question. We actually incorporated the quercetin for a couple of reasons. It aides in the absorption of the trans-res and enhances anti-estrogenic activity.

    cool.
  18. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    You know Jacob you are REALLY good with the ideas,

    AFTER the fact!


    CROWLER

    Didn't I warn you against the PCT name from the start

  19. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Didn't I warn you against the PCT name from the start

    Actually, POST Cycle Support turned out to be a GREAT name for the product!

    Call me and I will explain why I say that


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  20. did someone call for stryder?

  21. There is the MAN himself!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  22. very nice looking bottle crowler!

    Id really like to give this a try myself!


    sorry for my ignorance but what is "Epimedium(40% Icarrina)"?
    this isnt another name for horny goat weed and icarin is it? or just similar enough to mess me up?

  23. I reccommended Post Cycle Support to my therapist for low sex drive/low testosterone.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    very nice looking bottle crowler!

    Id really like to give this a try myself!


    sorry for my ignorance but what is "Epimedium(40% Icarrina)"?
    this isnt another name for horny goat weed and icarin is it? or just similar enough to mess me up?
    That is me making a typo lol

    Yes it is what you thought it was


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

  25. Dude..... NICE NAME!!!!!!!!! I use "stoked" all the time, and you caught my attention with just that! Good lookin bottle, too. I may just have to pick dis here stuffs up and give it a whirl! (Or you could just send me a bottle if yer feeling like being really really nice!

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    did someone call for stryder?
    Who's that?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    That is me making a typo lol

    Yes it is what you thought it was


    CROWLER
    That's what happens when your overly "Stoked" about something.

    Sorry, I couldn't help my self.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  28. Just to let you know stxnas,or crowler,I let my local sup store know about cycle support.I told them they should get it and he said he would look into it and that it sounded like a good product.(they sell ph's)If discount sports nutrition in tx orders some,i'll be expecting one with a bow saying to pantera from stxnas or crowler

  29. Looking good

  30. Quote Originally Posted by pantera101 View Post
    Just to let you know stxnas,or crowler,I let my local sup store know about cycle support.I told them they should get it and he said he would look into it and that it sounded like a good product.(they sell ph's)If discount sports nutrition in tx orders some,i'll be expecting one with a bow saying to pantera from stxnas or crowler
    Well two companies from TX did email us wanting to pick up our line in the past 3 days but neither of them are named Discount Sport Nutrition.

    Maybe they go by another name.

    Could I ask you to email me directly at [email protected] m

    I am MORE than happy to reward you with a GOOD deal of product for getting us a new account!


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. coming off T3
    By rombusempire in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 12:26 PM
  2. R.P.G. Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 06:55 PM
  3. coming off hcg
    By maguire in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2007, 09:26 PM
  4. Is Anything Better Coming?
    By Rebel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Log in
Log in