Would this stack work or counter act?

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Hello All,

Just order the ALR tri-lean system w/ the free T-X, Act-X, 7-keto and a bottle of NP Trione ( used the SEARCH button to find out that its the same thing as 6-oxo )

Over the last 3 years I put on 40lbs ( muscle and LOTS of fat ) from drinking and eating like shi! during college so I was hoping that I could crush my E ( dont care about libido the g/f's away at college still ) and drop some of the fat I put on while I basically did what I pleased to my body.

I've been dropping the weight but really struggling to do so even though my diets really been quite on ( CKD - counting everything and logging it ) and I've started an HST routine which I freaking love.

Im hoping that lowering my E and raising my T will help me with my gains ( loses actually ).

Should I not mix these, is a test boost/anti-e along with the tri-lean system to much? I have some ECA ( did a 12 week cycle about a month ago ) but figured i'd give it more time off inbetween trying that again, like at the beginning of summer

Stats - 25yr, 214, ~18-20% b/f, 3-4 yrs weight training experience, 5'7, I like long walks on the beach, sunsets, and idrop dead sexy :icon_lol:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anecdotally speaking, ATD+Tri-Lean wasn't noticeably problematic for me.

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Someone had mentioned to me that the Tri-Lean system gave them a sort of HPTA shutdown.

Did you experience any of this Ryan?

Any tips or anything you would say/recommend about your expierence with the tri-lean system?

I may do 4 weeks of Act-X and trione then go into the tri-lean

I figured I'd question the minds and experience ( supplement wise ) of AM.com

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can't say that I did. I was using Novedex XT(solely for estrogen suppresion) standalone with Tri-Lean and ThyrogenX. It was during my contest prep though, so I was all fcked up in general(overtrained and the like).

I think it worked(not magic), but I'm not sure that there aren't better options.