what do u guys think of cell tech?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
what do u guys think?
lol out of EVERYTHING you could possibly ask, why ask about celltech??:gotsearch: Read a lil and you'll see it's crappy overpriced creatine with loads of sugar..:thumbsup: endorsed by roid junkies lol

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
dude, i heard this stuff is just as good as steroids...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chuck - The product in question does not have a great reputation with most. I suggest you look in to another form of creatine, maybe one that does not include as much sugar and is better suited for dependent goals. One of the best options is Bulk Mono, IMO.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Cell-tech works. It has creatine mono + high GI carbs.

Is it the healthiest way to accomplish enhanced creatine delivery? Probably not.

Is it overpriced for creatine and sugar? Yes.

If you don't want the sugar (as per your goals), just throw some bulk creatine mono into your protein shake(s). Or, if you do want the sugar and want to save money, get bulk dextrose/maltodextrin and bulk creatine mono.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol out of EVERYTHING you could possibly ask, why ask about celltech??:gotsearch: Read a lil and you'll see it's crappy overpriced creatine with loads of sugar..:thumbsup: endorsed by roid junkies lol
Bullsh!t!!:rasp: I Gained over 30lbs of roided out (I mean solid muscle) pulsing dat der Cell-Tech! I called up Cutler and he set me up with a sick stack!! I was shootin like 12 different things every 2-3 hours but I know it was dat der Cell-Tech that really made the magic happen!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Bullsh!t!!:rasp: I Gained over 30lbs of roided out (I mean solid muscle) pulsing dat der Cell-Tech! I called up Cutler and he set me up with a sick stack!! I was shootin like 12 different things every 2-3 hours but I know it was dat der Cell-Tech that really made the magic happen!!
lol:toofunny:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's clinically proven 26x's stronger.So if you gain one pound in a month with reg creatine,you can hit 26.........I just bought three and now i'm in debt:(

chuck 72

Awards
my dad reccomended it to me.. Hes a doctor, he said its delivery system was better. thought id get ur opinions

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
my dad reccomended it to me.. Hes a doctor, he said its delivery system was better. thought id get ur opinions
He's right about the delivery system being better than consuming just straight creatine monhydrate, but there is a ridiculous amount of sugar in their formula and its very expensive. You can get better results from other formulas that are cheaper.

chuck 72

Awards
i got half a 6.7 lb jar of it for free from a friend. What does the amount of sugar do to the product?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The sugar is designed to spike insulin levels.Mix crea mono with a weight gainer shake,and it will spike insulin levels as well.I bought 181 servings of 100% pure crea. mono from vittamin shoppe for $20.00,you could prob get it cheaper on line.I mix it with muscle juice which is 60 gms sugar and 162 carbs,i almost passed out the first few times i drank it from dramatic insulin spike.19 servings of Muscle juice-35.00,181 servings of Crea mono-20.00.You do the math..........but you,re the son of a doctor,money is no factor you rich bastard.........once you turn 21 have him get you what jay realy uses :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking creatine even without a buttload of sugar will saturate creatine phosphate stores over time. Save your money, buy creatine mono (or other form of creatine), take 5 grams a day however you want, and avoid the fatty/type-2 diabetes in a bottle called cell tech.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was waiting to see that poster on display again. Makes me laugh every time! :toofunny: I actually think it's a good product if you're skinny and looking for extra calories. I agree with others though that you can make it yourself for a fraction of the cost :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is most definitely an end all be all creatine complex! Just make sure you purchase it at GNC or it could be counterfeit.

On a more serious note...Do not waste your time with it. Although it may work decent, it is way way overpriced for what you are actually getting.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
Complete waste of money, I used some when I had no idea what the hell I was buying; I was a sucker for advertising (...and still am, just less so.)

chuck 72

Awards
i got it for free.. I also weigh 135 and am 5'8. i max bench 170 max squat 210

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got it for free.. I also weigh 135 and am 5'8. i max bench 170 max squat 210
Would you feel better if you were 165 (with those extra 30 pounds all fat)?

305Rob

Awards
People either love it or hate it.Personally, its the best creatine i have tried(old formula)not newer hardcore version.I gained 14lbs and KEPT 7 pounds of muscle after i dropped alooot of water weight which i slowly lost in about 4/5 weeks time.Thats my 2 cents,make of it what you will.

chuck 72

Awards
its old formula, and i just said my weight to show that i actually need to gain weight

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Would you feel better if you were 165 (with those extra 30 pounds all fat)?
lol Creatine Mono sucks IMO the water retention and water weight gain is complete bs!! There are MUCH better alternatives!!

chuck 72

Awards
what are some of these alternatives that would be good for my size?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
lets see there Clout by Man, Ragnarok(MST, Green Mag (Controlled Labs), and Krealkalyn..Just to name a few... none of these give any water weight gain....:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like Creatine Gluconate and/or Tricreatine Malate best. No bloat, same effects.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
I compete in bb contests and boxing and no way in hell am i gonna let water retention slow me....
I see your point wrt your situation. But, the water retention should actually aid in performance (wrt lifting weights).

I've never tried any of the products you mentioned, but they are much more than just 'creatine'... as well as more expensive.

I think in the OP's case - being a skinny beginner - it would be tough to beat the price/performance of creatine mono. If he doesn't even know anything about creatine, I don't believe it wise to encourage use of much more complicated products at this stage in the game.

I think this guy needs tubs of muscle milk and creatine mono.

IMO.

chuck 72

Awards
also 17 years old.. my dad also reccomended syntha-6 protein. Now im just trying to decide on a creatine.. Is creatine mono just a powder you add to water?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol Creatine Mono sucks IMO the water retention and water weight gain is complete bs!! There are MUCH better alternatives!!
The water retention is there for a reason. It may in fact be very beneficial for someone that does not partake in activities stated above. Creatine mono is tried and true...If the price bothers you, which I am sure it does, then just buy some bulk mono and mix it with grape juice. Same thing really.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
The water retention is there for a reason. It may in fact be very beneficial for someone that does not partake in activities stated above. Creatine mono is tried and true...If the price bothers you, which I am sure it does, then just buy some bulk mono and mix it with grape juice. Same thing really.
lol EVERYTHING from muscletech bothers me!! They infringe upon everything from the Olympia to your bodybuilding magazines!! Oh and No I have absolutely no financial constraints...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow Ragnarok is only 30 bucks for 40 days thats pretty freaking good....

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Anyhow Ragnarok is only 30 bucks for 40 days thats pretty freaking good....
Not bad.

But, you can get 90+ days of creatine mono for < $20.

WRT syntha 6. It seems like a decent product. But, IMO, you need to get your dad's credit card, log onto nutraplanet, and order up 10lbs. of ON 100% whey and a kilo of creatine mono. Maybe even some maltodextrin if you want extra calories.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Not bad.

But, you can get 90+ days of creatine mono for < $20.

WRT syntha 6. It seems like a decent product. But, IMO, you need to get your dad's credit card, log onto nutraplanet, and order up 10lbs. of ON 100% whey and a kilo of creatine mono.
yea but u get a pre workout supp and creatine that you only have to take 1 time a day no loading required!!!Not to mention its #1 in taste!!

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
yea but u get a pre workout supp and creatine that you only have to take 1 time a day no loading required!!!Not to mention its #1 in taste!!
Loading? People still do that? ;)

I understand your points. But, keep in mind... this guy is 1.) young, 2.) small, 3.) ignorant to supplements.

With that in mind, I think ONLY the basics should be used... no thermos/pre-workout stims, etc.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Loading? People still do that? ;)

I understand your points. But, keep in mind... this guy is 1.) young, 2.) small, 3.) ignorant to supplements.

With that in mind, I think ONLY the basics should be used... no thermos/pre-workout stims, etc.
Ok Ok... in that case I call a truce... Neither of us wins...But your def right the kid needs to keep it simple....

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Ok Ok... in that case I call a truce... Neither of us wins...But your def right the kid needs to keep it simple....
I would even say that he should leave creatine alone. Once he gets eating, lifting, and DRINKING WATER down pat, then bring on the creatine.

He will most likely make the great 'beginner' gains that we all envy. So, once that slows, then start picking up the pace w/ more advanced training/supplementation.

EVERYONE WINS!!!

:djparty:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me step in here and solve this delima
To all the children who want to buy muscle tech supps and get super duper, gnarly mega ultra HUUUGGGEEE like me and JAY: go fcuking buy the sh!t, your wasting time on here talking when you could be getting HHUUUUUGGGEEE!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I only have one thing to say.
STAY OUT OF GNC.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I cry every time I see someone walk into the mini GNC we have on base at our exchange. Its bad.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Chuck, I am somewhere btwn your stage and the stage of the typical ripped and informed AM forum participant, but I'm older than you. I read a lot and I'm tryin to lift as much as I read. I've gained about 10 pounds since mid-Dec. using only a multi-vitamin, cheap creatine mono. (1Fast400 from an internet site that shall remain nameless), and whey protein. If you mix a little apple juice in your crea mono, or throw it into your protein shake, you get all you need. Eat a LOT of good food and get to the gym pronto. You'll be fine.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Let me step in here and solve this delima
To all the children who want to buy muscle tech supps and get super duper, gnarly mega ultra HUUUGGGEEE like me and JAY: go fcuking buy the sh!t, your wasting time on here talking when you could be getting HHUUUUUGGGEEE!!!
:head: :bb3::head::food::head::food::clean::head::food: :squat: :food:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is not a bad product but just really expensive.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like to think of it as Magic in a tub!! Once you get ON dat der Cell-Tech you don't even need to lift anymore, you just start getting super gnar, gnar just sitting on your ass. But I will warn you if you start a cycle of the "Magic" you'd better invest in stretch mark cream, cause that's how fcuking Alpha Omega your gonna get!!!!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
i fed my penis cell-tech once, and it grew like a gazzilion inches in 3 minutes.

Gazillion I tells ya, GAZILLION!!!*

*may or may not be true

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you see what you started chuck........DO YOU SEE!!!!

chuck 72

Awards
lol ya i started some crazy ****. All i want is advice, not people coming in here bashing the hell out of cell tech

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you found out what people think about it.I had a neighbor ask if i take creatine...........we get to talking and he says he's been looking into cell tech,i almost started laughing at how uncoincidental it was,that a guy who doesn't even lift is thinking of buying cell tech.He was taking it to help with a long a$$ run he was training for.He ended up getting six star and liked it.I was so happy i stopped a purchase of a muscletech supplement,we all would like to stop another.Go to bulk nutrition and read the reviews,it's not just us,i promise.