psarm vs rpm+drive

what sarm?

• Total voters
nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I`m planing a pct and I would like to had one of those SARMS on it but I have doubts on what to chose.
The lg psarm its a cheaper option but I dont see a lot of feedback by users , the same doesn't apply to a rpm+drive stack.
So, if anyone wants to help and post a opinion I`m all ears

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Even with Drive alone, it's no contest. Adding RPM to Drive makes it straight sick.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I'll take RPM/Drive in this case.

Drive
Forskolin: Increase cAMP, LH/Test/Free Test, Mimic TSH + Increase thyroid output, increase the expression of the enzyme that converts t4 to active t3, inhibit the glucose transporter of fat cells.

Icariin: Increase NOS, PDE5 Inhibitor, Test mimetic.

Niringin: Anti- aromatase and estrogen-inhibiting properties, decrease P450 enzyme = higher levels of active ingredients in blood.

Cordyceps: Decrease Fatigue, Increase cAMP and ATP, Anti-oxidant.

Dodder Seed: Again cAMP, Test, LH.

I actually won't even go into RPM, but its a great Pre-Workout product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I myself have used Drive and RPM and LOVE them both. I have yet to use Psarm BUT we have had great feedback, fatloss, enhanced recovery,test levels raised. I think though for the price that Nutra has the Drive RPM stack at is strait sick.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Can you explain why you think that way?
Why do I think that way? I donno. I guess I just have a tendency to think the right things.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
we have had great feedback, fatloss, enhanced recovery,test levels raised.
Do you have lab results showing test levels raised for psarm? i would like to see them if you do.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have lab results showing test levels raised for psarm? i would like to see them if you do.
Unfortunately Joebo we do not yet have labs yet. Im speculating based of what i have read and have been reported to by people on Psarm. More hair growth, some aggressiveness, things like that.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately Joebo we do not yet have labs yet. Im speculating based of what i have read and have been reported to by people on Psarm. More hair growth, some aggressiveness, things like that.
I really would like to see more feedback on your product, its a shame that even reps don't report almost nothing about it.
The product its out for a month(I think ) and ...nothing.

well,maybe there`s nothing to report...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well,maybe there`s nothing to report...
don't be an osthole about it :D

Well, with the flu etc running around, I think all but one tester here at AM got significantly sick, and bailed. There are some at bb.com, but I can't bear to go there to look at them :D

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
don't be an osthole about it :D

Well, with the flu etc running around, I think all but one tester here at AM got significantly sick, and bailed. There are some at bb.com, but I can't bear to go there to look at them :D
I just think its strange that even lg reps dont promote the product.
why, why??????

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
why, why??????
I'm glad that the reps take an unbiased approach and are willing to promote someone else's product. That makes me listen even more when they speak. Once they try P-sarm I am sure they will report honest results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, I think honestly each of the reps was already yay far into something else when they became reps. And a product like that with its sort of claims and uniqueness really needs to be run solo and moderately well controlled to see what the results are.

I sometimes forget to pimp my own products :)

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad that the reps take an unbiased approach and are willing to promote someone else's product. That makes me listen even more when they speak. Once they try P-sarm I am sure they will report honest results.
ok I agree but when a company launch a product, or even before(see the new 1-ad from ergo) reps and the company itself promote the product with great strength, in this case when does this gonna happen?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like our products and beleive we have great products that can suit anyone, but i have run drive and rpm before and loved it. Ive bought atleast 4 bottles of drive. I have not been able to run Psarm yet as ive been running other things ive previously had on hand. If you look at any of my post ull see i have a very un-biased approach which i beleive is a better approach then boasting about something i havnt ran myself.

If i feel a product from another company is good ill say it, especially if i have ran it and liked/enjoyed it. I havnt run Psarm yet so for me to say its a great product for me would be a lie. I am a rep but im also a bodybuilder and love to see people succeed so i like to give my un-biased opinion when people ask me.

That said Psarm has been shown to give people nice results. But i beleive Drive/RPM has more time behind it, more feedback, and more people have run it with great results. Time will tell how well Psarm really is. I beleive myself its a great product though i just havnt gotten around to running it yet.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I like our products and beleive we have great products that can suit anyone, but i have run drive and rpm before and loved it. Ive bought atleast 4 bottles of drive. I have not been able to run Psarm yet as ive been running other things ive previously had on hand. If you look at any of my post ull see i have a very un-biased approach which i beleive is a better approach then boasting about something i havnt ran myself.

If i feel a product from another company is good ill say it, especially if i have ran it and liked/enjoyed it. I havnt run Psarm yet so for me to say its a great product for me would be a lie. I am a rep but im also a bodybuilder and love to see people succeed so i like to give my un-biased opinion when people ask me.

That said Psarm has been shown to give people nice results. But i beleive Drive/RPM has more time behind it, more feedback, and more people have run it with great results. Time will tell how well Psarm really is. I beleive myself its a great product though i just havnt gotten around to running it yet.
I respect your position but I have to criticize lg for a bad promotion of this product.
I believe that at least one rep on the forum should have tested it and knows how to answer the costumers questions.
We are talking on products that are on direct competition, your position its honest and I respect but its difficult to understand LG on the marketing campaign of this product.

seeing this I have to go with rpm+drive

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'll be runnin' with pSARM in a few weeks for a 6-8 week cycle(2 bottles). I'm very curious about the Osthole effects, and will be sure to post the results.

Aside from that however, I would say it's a better bet to go with Drive for PCT, just because it has been tried and trued several times over. pSARM does have potential, but with this being a PCT supplement, take the safe route. Keep an eye out for pSARM, as some reviews are popping up here and there, but at the moment it just doesn't touch the reputation of Drive.

Aww sheeet even better just STACK EM

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Cordyceps: Decrease Fatigue, Increase cAMP and ATP, Anti-oxidant.
Meh, at a certain dose I agree. I'll try not to get into this, though.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running PSarm/Formadrol. I'm only about on my 4th day or so, but nothing to note so far, maybe a bit hardness. I would like to run more than 3/day psarm, but at this range a bottle lasts a month. I'm dosing 2/day on the formadrol. I'll post up a log soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently running PSarm/Formadrol. I'm only about on my 4th day or so, but nothing to note so far, maybe a bit hardness. I would like to run more than 3/day psarm, but at this range a bottle lasts a month. I'm dosing 2/day on the formadrol. I'll post up a log soon.
There were buy1 get1s at some places. Psarm id say should be ran at atleast 4 a day.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
why, why??????

reps arent pimps, well some are.

we are still here to give advice on teh supp industry as a whole, we specialize in our company. but its unethical to go in everythread off topic and push our oproduct

its like you asking for a good protien and me telling you to buy rpm instead:bruce2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, we're here to be a part of the community. LG is still new to the community and unlike some other recent joined (then departed) sponsors they'd rather stay a little low key, sponsor logs, let people decide what is good out of their line. Nobody has a perfect line with all high desireability great priced products in it...

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm going to order RPM and Drive sometime next month, can't wait to try it

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89