ids post cycle tabs ingredients
- 03-05-2008, 12:26 AM
- 03-05-2008, 01:01 AM
I asked this over at BB.com and got nothing. IDS is so feckin shady! Their waxy maize probably has some secret ingredient too! Methylcarb or something. This company frustrates me to no end, even though I did break down and try their Mass Tabs.
I seriously doubt that this mystery ingredient is anything like Aspire 36.
03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
03-05-2008, 02:37 PM
As much as I hate to admit, the Mass Tabs were excellent in terms of strength and mass vs side effects. There was a noticeable mass gain halfway through, ended up 17 lbs heavier after 30 days. Some back pumps and some lethargy towards end of cycle. Would be a great kickstart for a bulking cycle. And I am still convinced that this compound is readily available in other formulations..
03-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lumalux in forum SupplementsReplies: 43Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:45 PM
- By muller in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:47 PM
- By thebigt in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-10-2008, 12:10 PM
- By jaydesiel4651 in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2008, 05:06 PM
- By lennoxchi in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2007, 01:09 PM