ids post cycle tabs ingredients

jaydesiel4651

Awards
one of the listed ingredients in this products is aspire.....is that the same stuff as aspire 36...if not does anybody know what it is?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I asked this over at BB.com and got nothing. IDS is so feckin shady! Their waxy maize probably has some secret ingredient too! Methylcarb or something. This company frustrates me to no end, even though I did break down and try their Mass Tabs.

I seriously doubt that this mystery ingredient is anything like Aspire 36.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I asked this over at BB.com and got nothing. IDS is so feckin shady! Their waxy maize probably has some secret ingredient too! Methylcarb or something. This company frustrates me to no end, even though I did break down and try their Mass Tabs.

I seriously doubt that this mystery ingredient is anything like Aspire 36.
did you like the mass tabs?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
As much as I hate to admit, the Mass Tabs were excellent in terms of strength and mass vs side effects. There was a noticeable mass gain halfway through, ended up 17 lbs heavier after 30 days. Some back pumps and some lethargy towards end of cycle. Would be a great kickstart for a bulking cycle. And I am still convinced that this compound is readily available in other formulations..